Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
MisPlaced MeltDownS

Uqwzyj1.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
There is a few different perspectives on that, they blow my mind at times.

Am I wrong in thinking religious freedom is the same thing as white male domination?
Look at the interracial agenda of adverts on tv, always black guy with white female in ONLY Western countries, it is sickening! But hey! Ya’ll STAY BLACK! And don’t let the honkey cracker reptilian-shape shifting, building-a-moon-base, harp up in the north-west territories, they’re spraying chem trails, 9/11 most definitely an inside job just google building 7, they’re up in bohemian grove worshipping owls, apparently the Earth is flat there were giant trees that were cut down because the moon landing was probably fake, FEMA camps got all kinds of mass graves everywhere because maybe a huge meteorite or alien invasion is coming but they don’t want to tell us and spread mass panic, holocaust denying white man bring ya… DOOOOOOWN!
:LOL1:
You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Interracial agenda?????? Next you'll be saying the LGBT community has an agenda too. I skimmed after the first 2 sentences, I generally skip over most of your posts. I just don't agree with your views at all.
Thanks for your honesty, means a lot... Your kind tend to skip facts to suit emotion but hey only some actual facts get to be facts in your world... You’re gonna call me wacist soon aren’t you?
Why waste my time? You're no one to me.
What brought this on? I guess I won’t be receiving anymore unwanted selfies from you? Shame that... lol
:LOL2: You didn't get special treatment, you got the same pic posted in VIB. But hey at least I won't have some drunk asshole yelling at me for liking other people's posts and having him accuse me of hating my own race via PM. :Welcome8:
Nah, you’re lying I have eyes you know, both very different pictures... Why are you venting and taking this thread off course “super mod”? How do you know when a message is shouting at you? Can you hear posters tones or what?

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Am I wrong in thinking religious freedom is the same thing as white male domination?
Look at the interracial agenda of adverts on tv, always black guy with white female in ONLY Western countries, it is sickening! But hey! Ya’ll STAY BLACK! And don’t let the honkey cracker reptilian-shape shifting, building-a-moon-base, harp up in the north-west territories, they’re spraying chem trails, 9/11 most definitely an inside job just google building 7, they’re up in bohemian grove worshipping owls, apparently the Earth is flat there were giant trees that were cut down because the moon landing was probably fake, FEMA camps got all kinds of mass graves everywhere because maybe a huge meteorite or alien invasion is coming but they don’t want to tell us and spread mass panic, holocaust denying white man bring ya… DOOOOOOWN!
You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Interracial agenda?????? Next you'll be saying the LGBT community has an agenda too. I skimmed after the first 2 sentences, I generally skip over most of your posts. I just don't agree with your views at all.
Thanks for your honesty, means a lot... Your kind tend to skip facts to suit emotion but hey only some actual facts get to be facts in your world... You’re gonna call me wacist soon aren’t you?
What brought this on? I guess I won’t be receiving anymore unwanted selfies from you? Shame that... lol
:LOL2: You didn't get special treatment, you got the same pic posted in VIB. But hey at least I won't have some drunk asshole yelling at me for liking other people's posts and having him accuse me of hating my own race via PM. :Welcome8:
Nah, you’re lying I have eyes you know, both very different pictures... Why are you venting and taking this thread off course “super mod”? How do you know when a message is shouting at you? Can you hear posters tones or what?
Well excuse me for not using the word bitching instead. And yes that is most certainly the same pic in VIB considering I grabbed the link from my existing post in VIB. Troll harder stupid.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What are these pictures? If you don't mind me asking.

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Well excuse me for not using the word bitching instead. And yes that is most certainly the same pic in VIB considering I grabbed the link from my existing post in VIB. Troll harder stupid.
It’s a completely different picture ffs lmao... You know it... That’s besides the point, you don’t like me for having different views on life and that’s ok... I’m not trolling either it was you who started on me...

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
It’s a completely different picture ffs lmao... You know it... That’s besides the point, you don’t like me for having different views on life and that’s ok... I’m not trolling either it was you who started on me...
Believe me, I dislike you for more reasons than just you being racist. You're also obviously a liar. And from the way you went off on me for liking Stinky's posts I'm betting you treat your wife/gf the same way when she disagrees with you. So the conclusion would be that I don't like you because you're an asshole.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Believe me, I dislike you for more reasons than just you being racist. You're also obviously a liar. And from the way you went off on me for liking Stinky's posts I'm betting you treat your wife/gf the same way when she disagrees with you. So the conclusion would be that I don't like you because you're an asshole.
What has my wife/gf got to do with you? You’re trying to get someone else involved in this now? What a traitor you are... Heads up EVERYONE tell miss no lulz nothing as she’ll rat you out as soon as you upset her... Go away ffs... Snitch

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
What has my wife/gf got to do with you? You’re trying to get someone else involved in this now? What a traitor you are... Heads up EVERYONE tell miss no lulz nothing as she’ll rat you out as soon as you upset her... Go away ffs... Snitch
:LOL1: what did I snitch about? Huh what have I revealed that you haven't already? hmmmm? You're just as pathetic as I'd originally thought. Shit doesn't go your way so you play victim like someone did something to you. Go fuck yourself ya twat.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
:LOL1: what did I snitch about? Huh what have I revealed that you haven't already? hmmmm? You're just as pathetic as I'd originally thought. Shit doesn't go your way so you play victim like someone did something to you. Go fuck yourself ya twat.
See your previous post... Call me names all you like it’s water off a ducks back... What isn’t going my way?

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
See your previous post... Call me names all you like it’s water off a ducks back...
You can't even tell me what I allegedly outed you for so it must be bullshit.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
See your previous post... Call me names all you like it’s water off a ducks back...
Are you retarded? You’re exposing what I said in a pm to you in confidence ffs...

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Are you retarded? You’re exposing what I said in a pm to you in confidence ffs...
Did I screencap anything? Or repeat anything word for word? Nope I brought up some facts about how you treat people via PM and brought up your wife whom you've mentioned repeatedly on the board presumably while you were too drunk to remember.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Did I screencap anything? Or repeat anything word for word? Nope I brought up some facts about how you treat people via PM and brought up your wife whom you've mentioned repeatedly on the board presumably while you were too drunk to remember.
Are you ok? I’m not married and I’ve certainly never bitched about anyone to you except the guy you’ve ratted me out to... I didn’t expect it to go any further, you’re a weasel! lol ffs

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
Are you ok? I’m not married and I’ve certainly never bitched about anyone to you except the guy you’ve ratted me out to... I didn’t expect it to go any further, you’re a weasel! lol ffs
So now you're trying to ruin my credibility........... like no one has tried that move before.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
So now you're trying to ruin my credibility........... like no one has tried that move before.
What? You’re seriously talking shit now...

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

You laughing at me?
yup
Why?
What? You’re seriously talking shit now...
You should really consider not drinking while posting.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You've been accusing me of dumb bullshit all evening so yes I assumed you're drunk.
Where have I? All I’ve done is respond to you, the thread is here for all to read... You chose to talk about private messages in a bad way to ultimately stir shit, You no longer have ANY credence with me...

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
You've been accusing me of dumb bullshit all evening so yes I assumed you're drunk.
Where have I? All I’ve done is respond to you, the thread is here for all to read... You chose to talk about private messages in a bad way to ultimately stir shit, You no longer have ANY credence with me...
I think you better go back and read everything. You brought up PMs first not me.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I think you better go back and read everything. You brought up PMs first not me.
Yeah as some badinage, there was nothing personal about it.... Go play your Xbox and chill out...

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah as some badinage, there was nothing personal about it.... Go play your Xbox and chill out...
/fail troll

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
/fail troll
Sure thing, you’ve literally exposed yourself as a cunt with none trolling at all...

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
/fail troll
Sure thing, you’ve literally exposed yourself as a cunt with none trolling at all...
:LOL2: What EXACTLY did I expose again?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
/fail troll
Putrid

Last edited:
OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
/fail troll
That you’re toxic
I'm toxic because I'm not racist like you?

Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
/fail troll
That you’re toxic
I'm toxic because I'm not racist like you?
Yeah, that’s it!