Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Has Flynn's meth dealer been arrested or something?

The poor cow hasn't exactly been firing on all cylinders this evening.
She got the estimate for her dental implants.
Those "dental implants," yep, are still taller than Biggie Bull-Testicles.

Why don't you shut the fuck up and go spray some DW-40 on that squeaky wheelchair? I can hear you a mile away, eithet that or it's Lotusbud with her continual braying about the injustices of censored forums.
DW-40 huh?
Is that the DollarTree brand?

Relax, Vaseline works too. I know you have a closet filled with the stuff for when you have Wheelchair Orgy Night with the fellas.

Damn you, for making me try to picture Wheelchair Orgy night lol. The logistics simply aint there lol.

I worked midnights in advanced dementia a few years.

You would be amazed. Or horrified. Or both.

When it starts....we were told to just make sure it's all consensual and leave them to their business and go read or some shit. I had many arguments with Sum Cunt while elderly people who pretended not to know their spouses and kids during the day made 20 somethings on ecstasy look prudish all night.

People just dont know how hard the party slaps in the old folks home. They got that late night Lawrence Welk cranked and a bit of extra meds, the "pretty" briefs on. It gets wild.

Benz is doing alright lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Why don't you shut the fuck up and go spray some DW-40 on that squeaky wheelchair? I can hear you a mile away, eithet that or it's Lotusbud with her continual braying about the injustices of censored forums.
DW-40 huh?

Relax, Vaseline works too. I know you have a closet filled with the stuff for when you have Wheelchair Orgy Night with the fellas.

Damn you, for making me try to picture Wheelchair Orgy night lol. The logistics simply aint there lol.

I worked midnights in advanced dementia a few years.

You would be amazed. Or horrified. Or both.

When it starts....we were told to just make sure it's all consensual and leave them to their business and go read or some shit. I had many arguments with Sum Cunt while elderly people who pretended not to know their spouses and kids during the day made 20 somethings on ecstasy look prudish all night.

People just dont know how hard the party slaps in the old folks home. They got that late night Lawrence Welk cranked and a bit of extra meds, the "pretty" briefs on. It gets wild.

Benz is doing alright lol.

Does that include taking cell phone pictures of the shits your "clients" took and sending them to King Martini?

What kind of subhuman waste does shit like that?

DOVEY. THAT'S WHO.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

DW-40 huh?

Of course you would be the expert on anything dealing with lubricant. So fucking lame me for not knowing what WD-40 was, up til yesterday.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

DW-40 huh?

Of course you would be the expert on anything dealing with lubricant. So fucking lame me for not knowing what WD-40 was, up til yesterday.
^^^
9hcl.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I never realised Wildethang had it in her? Damn! Any other girls today?

You gonna show us your tits?
My chest? My nipples are bigger than a few chicks on account of piercings and scar tissue. I used to be a header of BME piercing forum. I had over 200 temporary piercings in one sitting. I created new piercings. I perfected symmetry. I quashed big names in the game. But I digress. Your Breakfall was quite famous in his day. No...I want chicks to post tits...enough of me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I never realised Wildethang had it in her? Damn! Any other girls today? :ThumbsUp3:

My chest? My nipples are bigger than a few chicks on account of piercings and scar tissue. I used to be a header of BME piercing forum. I had over 200 temporary piercings in one sitting. I created new piercings. I perfected symmetry. I quashed big names in the game. But I digress. Your Breakfall was quite famous in his day. No...I want chicks to post tits...enough of me.

Are those pics members? Is this a tradition here?!

What's in it for the women?
Worshipping from the blokes! :Grin3:

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I never realised Wildethang had it in her? Damn! Any other girls today? :ThumbsUp3:

Worshiping from the blokes! :Grin3:

Check my edit lol

I already receive adequate worship :D

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Check my edit lol

Damnit! :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Check my edit lol

You can call me in if someone starts having a tantrum or crisis. My boobs can solve 98 percent of a toddlers problems, they might work here as well. Lol.

I'm not shy about whipping them out in public either but the context matters!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I never realised Wildethang had it in her? Damn! Any other girls today?

Check my edit lol

You can call me in if someone starts having a tantrum or crisis. My boobs can solve 98 percent of a toddlers problems, they might work here as well. Lol.

I'm not shy about whipping them out in public either but the context matters!
Yes...some people don’t deserve the flash. I’m met some crazy chicks and we’ll-to-do ladies that flashed their tits in the right moment at particular parties, and their display was awe-inspiring!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Magic Smoke
PINK GOO
Half O
Get a fucking avatar ffs X! What’s wrong wif yoo...too liberal?

easier to find my threads PLUS I never really felt I deserved a pic what with being so above everyone else okay now ?

post your pic more often, love. Brings me joy

Not the haters (:

Fuck em. They ugly

At the end of the day baby, you can’t run a forum on account of your drama issues. I feel like a fool for vouching you as an admin in @SHAMPAIN ’s absence. I now know that your hormones get the better of you and you bitch up! Whatever and all that!

I'm not an admin, only a janitor... So stay on topic

Then fuck off too cunt! I don’t answer to you.

Whatever, if you're unable to post up here on topic I'll just move your posts downstairs... Reasonable off topic discussion is encouraged but constant meltdown crap will go there... Glad we cleared that up

Fucking do it Stephan! Don’t let me fucking hold you back!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I can pretty much do what the fuck I want on this forum, and when it’s in the best interest of this forum, there’s no fucking flies on me mate...this is my soul-keep! About time a few of you multi-members know! Bitch to someone else, I’m not disrupting fuck all!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It just seems that so many want to go through the same ol’ avenues...and it’s getting fucking tired. I’m going to ask @Bastard Factory if I can buy into this forum. This forum means a lot to me. More than most of you clowns realise.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Yeah, I was shut down, too, last week.

I blame Freud's smoking toes.

I switched over to PostImages a couple of days ago. Starting from scratch, dammit!

I think our accounts may have been Bidenized.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
^^Lulz @ the forum Gestapo shitpoaster rattling his wooden sword.

The resident soyflakes are gonna be so pleased that they've gained a new comrade among their ranks.

"Comrade"? "Ranks"?

For such a Pure White man, you certainly dream in Blacks & Reds.

Pfft! Man thinks "Cultural Marxism" is actually a thing. Can't tell a Communist from a Venusian Spr'Uldrybk.

I forgot that many of you lefties actually try to pretend that Cultural Marxism doesn't exist...

I guess it's similar to when you stand at the mirror, close your eyes and picture Marilyn Monroe being stood there, instead of a 60 year old bearded dude in a charity shop dress and a cheap wig.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Where is a free image host that I can join and try to post pics.
I see a lot of pics are down. I dont post pics online so wouldnt know...................but where do you all go to do this????...........................

The best free and most protected Service is Huge Jazz. Never ever was a pic taken down.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I see a lot of pics are down. I dont post pics online so wouldnt know...................but where do you all go to do this????...........................

The best free and most protected Service is Huge Jazz. Never ever was a pic taken down.

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️

I do that on live streams on YouTube in the comment section. In money streams I always write: I heard Fards Niffer bought 1000 Huge jazz on Nasdaq. Did that pump the price?

And these goofs read the comments. It is so hillarious.