Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Nebraska man charged in fatal shooting of wife of 57 years

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

I bet Trump's Health Plan would have prevented this!
Hey dick nibbling moderater the story is directly related to this convo, the man killed his wife due to her dementia
Somebody reported it for political spamming, keep politics where it belongs you idiot!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Hey dick nibbling moderater the story is directly related to this convo, the man killed his wife due to her dementia
Somebody reported it for political spamming, keep politics where it belongs you idiot!
Go easy on him. I really pushing his button today

any minute now his tender moobs will be squirting milk all over his monitor.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That was my thread......I was okay with it.

Lol. Good grief. I wanted him to explain how federal health care would have prevented this.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

There are A LOT. It's been wildly insidious.

Oh politics again. Shocking.

@Bastard Factory

But yet not off topic.. shocking

SJW are on topic? Whoa, I had no idea.

Thats okay.. If you want maybe take some time and check out the thread jacking thread and refresh yourself with what we define thread jacking..

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I should make a separate thread about movies with the SJW narratives embedded with the intent to groom the masses.

@Bastard Factory

Thats okay.. If you want maybe take some time and check out the thread jacking thread and refresh yourself with what we define thread jacking..

Of course it is. It's a conservative. I understand the double standards here and the pretense at free speech.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Shes manipulating words to push some idea that even making a reference....no matter on topic or not......is starting a political thread jack.

Shes got a personal axe to grind and likes to interpret rules according to her biases. Even if she reads the thread jack thread....she will still insist the board is ran the way she thinks it should be and that if the rules dont favor her whims, its bias. She will literally think the staff here is politically bias. It wont be because shes wrong.....no matter what the rule is.

If my response here is too much off topic, feel free to move or delete it. It's just pattern she has with JUST my posts.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Shes manipulating words to push some idea that even making a reference....no matter on topic or not......is starting a political thread jack.

Shes got a personal axe to grind and likes to interpret rules according to her biases. Even if she reads the thread jack thread....she will still insist the board is ran the way she thinks it should be and that if the rules dont favor her whims, its bias. She will literally think the staff here is politically bias. It wont be because shes wrong.....no matter what the rule is.

If my response here is too much off topic, feel free to move or delete it. It's just pattern she has with JUST my posts.

You could fuck up a wet dream. I was enjoying the thread since I was interested in the topic. Then you happen. This happens frequently.

If only you would post on the topic and STFU otherwise. But you're a lemming that wants to focus on anything but the horror of your own fuck up of a life.

Threadjacking Alert

Deportation Moderator
Site Supporter ☠️
p4f1SnY.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Dove is coaching yet another Oak meltdown

Prepare contingency plans folks.. this one is gonna be MASSIVE :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

You could fuck up a wet dream.

Actually that's you.

You dont have any entitlement to what content is allowed here. The purpose of this board doesnt revolve around YOU.

If you dont like something you read, move along or put it on ignore. You dont have to whine and start because you stumbled on a post you found unenjoyable.

How self absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

It's like if Oak doesnt like it, its gotta go. No one else can like it. We all have to please JUST Oak.

Smh lol. Put me on ignore.. no one cares if you dislike certain posts. It's just your problem. It's no one else's problem.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Dove is coaching yet another Oak meltdown

She fucking supervises my posts looking for shit to report and complain about lmao.

Shes just gonna look petty and stupid and piss off the staff.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

You dont have any entitlement to what content is allowed here. The purpose of this board doesnt revolve around YOU.

If you dont like something you read, move along or put it on ignore. You dont have to whine and start because you stumbled on a post you found unenjoyable.

How seldom absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

It's like if Oak doesnt like it, its gotta go. No one else can like it. We all have to please JUST Oak.

Smh lol. Put me on ignore.. no one cares if you dislike certain posts. It's just your problem. It's no one else's problem.

She could always run back to Creepers with Baggy testicles if this place is not enough "free speech" for her

oh wait, she can't, the hotdog waterboy banned her

:LOL3:

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

She fucking supervises my posts looking for shit to report and complain about lmao.

Bitch, it isn't not my fault you shit everywhere. Shocking that the conservative staff is siding with you. lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sssh

I kinda did the same thing to admin and got him shitcanned

I feelz the itch..... the itch to sntich :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Bitch, it isn't not my fault you shit everywhere. Shocking that the conservative staff is siding with you. lol
7ba14e93ea5ea16225418c574c8151e0--college-school-monday-coffee.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

How seldom absorbed. Like I would be ashamed of myself if i was so openly entitled on another person's forum. I never even complain about posts. Here you are bitching and fussing because other contributing members post shit you dont find enjoyable.

She could always run back to Creepers with Baggy testicles if this place is not enough "free speech" for her

Shes tagging mods like "Halp! I dont enjoy this post! DO SOMETHING!!!"

Lmao

As if we all cant tell shes just triggered by me and is looking for ways to get me "punished" because she cant address or refute anything I say.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

As if we all cant tell shes just triggered by me and is looking for ways to get me "punished" because she cant address or refute anything I say.

and it's even funnier when they fart in her face and carry on with their lives

libs... can't getz no respek anyware!!!!!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

I can refute everything you say. It's just exhausting to deal with your stupidity and your denials. You're like a QAnon moron.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

sssh

I kinda did the same thing to admin and got him shitcanned

I feelz the itch..... the itch to sntich :LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
Don't yall tell anyone tho

I don't want him finding out

bwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's your fault you keep having tantrums because you dont know how to scroll past or use ignore.

Again Oak.....no one has to conform to YOU. You not "enjoying" content isnt anyone else's problem.

So entitled to think the staff here works for you lmao

Gtfo! How petty lol

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

I can refute everything you say. It's just exhausting to deal with your stupidity and your denials. You're like a QAnon moron.

Yeah, exhausting. That gun to your head must really be doing it to ya aye?

lmao

Would you like me to put 12oz of some self control on your christmas wishlist?

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's your fault you keep having tantrums because you dont know how to scroll past or use ignore.

Again Oak.....no one has to conform to YOU. You not "enjoying" content isnt anyone else's problem.

So entitled to think the staff here works for you lmao

Gtfo! How petty lol

I'm Lily.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Wait a minute

from what it says here it actually looks like Dove is spelled "all you can eat buffet" in Mexican

and thus the plot thickens

get it? Thickens? :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: oh my god I'm funny

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

I can refute everything you say.

No you cant. You freak out and rely on insults because you cant do anything else.

All of you are the same. No fucking substance. You guys are brainwashed bitches of the left and you dont even know why you support them.

None of you can back you claims or defend your positions. You just get infuriated and start calling people stupid.

Because you CANT do anything else. And if you can? Well all of you are destroying your own cause by not working to get people on your side.

So you are either regular retards or super duper retards who want to sabotage yourselves.

Which is it?

Disagreement is only exhausting for those who cant defend their position. JS. I'd be exhausted to if I had to defend all that obvious bullshit. You have more in common with Q cultist than any of us do. You all act the same when questioned or presented with facts. Rage and tantrums.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

@Bastard Factory

Actually that's you.

Lmao

I can refute everything you say.

No you cant. You freak out and rely on insults because you cant do anything else.

All of you are the same. No fucking substance. You guys are brainwashed bitches of the left and you dont even know why you support them.

None of you can back you claims or defend your positions. You just get infuriated and start calling people stupid.

Because you CANT do anything else. And if you can? Well all of you are destroying your own cause by not working to get people on your side.

So you are either regular retards or super duper retards who want to sabotage yourselves.

Which is it?

Disagreement is only exhausting for those who cant defend their position. JS. I'd be exhausted to if I had to defend all that obvious bullshit. You have more in common with Q cultist than any of us do. You all act the same when questioned or presented with facts. Rage and tantrums.

I don't want scum like you on my side. You're scum.