Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

Tommie-Smith-American-fists-John-Carlos-Olympic-1968.jpg
You

What in this picture makes them disrespectful to their flag?
OIC, you're one of those that thinks kneeling is protesting the flag, completely missing the fact it is protesting centuries of racism, try to keep up.
THe very same racism that allowed many of them who are kneeling to get there in the first place?
One would think a short dumpy manchild with bad skin, would have more empathy for the oppressed.
I would think you'd realize by now that your unwarranted spam should be confined to the sweatshop

@Bastard Factory
Little boy is big mad, lil stubby is stomping his clown shoes in big angery!
:Whaaa::Whaaa: let all those tears out, fagboi?

You gonna kkk--kkkk-kkkome k-k-k-k-k-k-kill me with your butter knife now?
Huh?

@Bastard Factory, the Florida Pygmy said mean things to me.
Are you going to cry all night again?
Are you going to be a sniveling cum stain your whole life?
Are your breasts still feeling tender while you fantasize about killing me with your favorite dildo, sissyboi?
Have you talked with your mental health professional if the antihallucinatory Seroquel is right for you?
Is this meltdown making you feel refreshed and alive like a brand new woman?

Is he using racist slurs again?
Pretty mich. I posted a picture of a patriotic black woman amd for the crime of loving America he felt she should be called a nigger.

lots of hate in that demented little mind of his

All leftists fling hateful racist abuse at minorities who dont agree with them.

Imagine a white elitests telling a black woman shes a race traitor because she doesnt think the way he thinks black people are supposed to think. Or accusing them of "internalized racism" to invalidate their stances.

Then...uncle tom. ..house n*gger.

Amazing how so many non leftists do not resort to that when arguing with any black people. But these guys are default racist.
Try this on for size, when someone fucks with me nonstop, I fuck back. It's very simple...yet Stubby doesn't understand that, so here we are.

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

Our little friend pounding down a White Claw and riding his donkey.

They can call you a "faggot" day in and out, but you can't be off color like they are. Not that I encourage racist dialogue, but what a fucking joke they are. A mass of collective hypocrisy.

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

OIC, you're one of those that thinks kneeling is protesting the flag, completely missing the fact it is protesting centuries of racism, try to keep up.
THe very same racism that allowed many of them who are kneeling to get there in the first place?
One would think a short dumpy manchild with bad skin, would have more empathy for the oppressed.
I would think you'd realize by now that your unwarranted spam should be confined to the sweatshop

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

Are your breasts still feeling tender while you fantasize about killing me with your favorite dildo, sissyboi?
Have you talked with your mental health professional if the antihallucinatory Seroquel is right for you?

Pretty mich. I posted a picture of a patriotic black woman amd for the crime of loving America he felt she should be called a nigger.

Imagine a white elitests telling a black woman shes a race traitor because she doesnt think the way he thinks black people are supposed to think. Or accusing them of "internalized racism" to invalidate their stances.

Amazing how so many non leftists do not resort to that when arguing with any black people. But these guys are default racist.
Try this on for size, when someone fucks with me nonstop, I fuck back. It's very simple...yet Stubby doesn't understand that, so here we are.

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

They can call you a "faggot" day in and out, but you can't be off color like they are. Not that I encourage racist dialogue, but what a fucking joke they are. A mass of collective hypocrisy.
'zactly

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

'zactly

I guess flinging homophobic shit is permissible.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

'zactly

I guess flinging homophobic shit is permissible.
and racist and sexist and bizarro world politics(eR DERR tRUMP IZ PresIDEnT etc etc)....but post something in the wrong board and you're the bad actor..... :daFuq2:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

:Whaaa:

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

Try to save a couple White Claws for breakfast little man.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

Try to save a couple White Claws for breakfast little man.
Are you gonna cry all night again, Princess

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You were the one saying you were gonna gut me with your sharpened dong. How did that work out for you in imaginationville

....and did you get the action figure out of your asshole ?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Entire page and a half of Biggie and Admin arguing. :SadFace:

giphy.gif

Let's digitally eviscerate some threadjackers over the next few days. These detours kill threads... threads and content we need and I try to encourage.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Let's digitally eviscerate some threadjackers over the next few days. These detours of hate kill threads... threads and content we need and I try to encourage.

Without a consequence, this is just another form of thread hijacking in and of itself… just sayin

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
History disagrees

You

@Bastard Factory

Huh?

CALB-sFUsAAYQaA.jpg

Admin posts racial slurs about black people and uses them against you.

But somehow WE are hypocrites for pointing out they dont even care about their own standards.

They want to destroy the country to get rid of "racism" real or imagined. But they are the most racist fuckers in the country.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

giphy.gif

Let's digitally eviscerate some threadjackers over the next few days. These detours of hate kill threads... threads and content we need and I try to encourage.

Without a consequence, this is just another form of thread hijacking in and of itself… just sayin

It's a legit/fair/needed/reminder/warning before deporting.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Admin ~ I’m here for you… ALWAYS! For whatever you need… like to rabid hump your every post and to nestle your nutsack in my teefs while perpetuating this delusion that we are going to eventually end up together… FOREVAH

don’t tell your girlfriend tho:LOL3:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

It's a warning.

I know… I’ve seen them for weeks. I’ve even asked, so what’s after the warning?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

giphy.gif

It's a legit/fair/needed/reminder/warning before deporting.

it appears to be a fair warning if the”wtf” rates are any indication of who you were speaking to

but in all fairness the goobering retard is the one who cannot confine his dripping retardation to the sweatshop and ultimately starts these types of exchanges.

on purpose I might add. Just look at the park authority thread

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!
Thank you for sharing your fragile male histrionics with us.
HAHAHA! You're welcome faggit. FUK TEAM USA SOCCER!

So many 'mericans are bashing Team USA this time, Lokmeer!

Better unite behind yer country, Bud.
Why? They hate and degrade the US, josephine.

Now THIS is an athlete I can support!
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

You gotta support your own country....Right or Wrong...Lokmeer!
Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Talk about adding insult ta injury, Bud!

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:
I'd support Canduhduh if they loped off your head too! GO CANDUHDUH! Floppy headed cunts!

...here ya go, Lokmeer....

....The Kneel that would Seal the Deal!

Now you kin see for yourself who stood...and who didn't.

No need, fuck them whores. If my daughter did that, I'd disown her. Too bad a bolt of lightning didnt strike all them kneeling whores down. Who knows tho. Maybe I'll get to see em come back state side and get raped by feral niggers and tossed in a dumpster with no hero Kyle to save em.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was very pleased to hear our cunt womens soccer team lost to Canduhduh. WOOT! Fuk that rapinhoar faggit bitch!

"I love representing the U.S. I freaking love living there," the Olympic gold medalist said before pumping her fist, smiling, and pulling the stars and stripes tighter to her body.

Yep, and I do! Which is why I DONT support america hating skanks in US Womens Soccer. Rape them bitches and force em to make sammies!

...And because of your failure to cheer on your nation's soccer team, they lost to CANADA...Lokmeer!

Gotta love Americans that don't believe in Freedom of Expression, especially the "Constitutionalists"/"Originalists". :Happy5:
I'd support Canduhduh if they loped off your head too! GO CANDUHDUH! Floppy headed cunts!

No need, fuck them whores. If my daughter did that, I'd disown her. Too bad a bolt of lightning didnt strike all them kneeling whores down. Who knows tho. Maybe I'll get to see em come back state side and get raped by feral niggers and tossed in a dumpster with no hero Kyle to save em.

You're a piece of shit.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You're a piece of shit.

You're a filthy cunt whore that hates America. You should be tossed out with all the other lib trash. America will MAGA when you're gone.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

You're a filthy cunt whore that hates America. You should be tossed out with all the other lib trash. America will MAGA when you're gone.

I hate people like you, not America. No buddy, you people are dying off, about one more generation left and you'll be tossed to the dustbin of history.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

I hate people like you, not America. No buddy, you people are dying off, about one more generation left and you'll be tossed to the dustbin of history.

So much fear and anger with the Trumptards.

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

They are the most afraid people in America. I bet they sleep humping their firearms.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

They are the most afraid people in America. I bet they sleep humping their firearms.

And a tube of lube.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're a piece of shit.

Looks like somebody has a problem simple requests

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Could you translate that first line? asking for a friend. kthnxby

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Could you slop leaving salica trails on my ankles?

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

You're a piece of shit.

Reading comprehension?

Lack of self control?

Both ?

Could you slop leaving salica trails on my ankles?

wtf, dude are you peaking on acid, or having a stroke?