Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm smoking the Classics.

You ought to roll up a doob. Inhale, too. Get some sense and sensibility into yaz.
I did smoke a door. I’ve got more sense than most I assure you. I’m semi-retired and I’m not even 50 yet! Yourself?

You ought to roll up a doob. Inhale, too. Get some sense and sensibility into yaz.
Fucking idiot!

You owe me an apology. But, that would make you look like you got sucked into the widening gyre of your vapidity.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
When is Lily going to come out to everyone and change her nic to Oak?
What’s your usual username elsewhere? The guesswork is tiring!
It's that dick-tucker FoxMulder aka RukiaCukia.

Foxmulder is long gone. Keep up Dead End Zo.
Is that really you pew-pew-pew-penis monsters? :GiggleBitch:

Hey mate, why don't you get some VR software and give it a go. Lewd gameplay videos are what get the hits on twitch.

Not that fortnite shit.
No...I only fuck around now and again on games. I’m quite select. The game that I’ve mastered is Sekiro:Shadows Die Twice. The same fromSoftware makers of Bloodborne and Dark Souls. Sekiro has a great storyline set in the Sengoku period of ancient Japan. It won Game Of The Year and gives Dark Souls an absolute beating as it’s posture based. If you actually train in weaponry such as Bo, Kali or swords...you’ll know what I’m talking about. Check it out...

images

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I did smoke a door. I’ve got more sense than most I assure you. I’m semi-retired and I’m not even 50 yet! Yourself?

Fucking idiot!

You owe me an apology. But, that would make you look like you got sucked into the widening gyre of your vapidity.
I was pissing in Blurt’s pocket! I don’t smoke ciggies!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Yet, the lily white population, pardon the pun, irrespective of whatever you believe about minorities is decreasing.

And the dark negro population is decreasing, the full blooded Asian population is decreasing, etc. etc. etc.

White blood is being spread to all the inferior races.

They don't get the best of the best, but the other races are constantly seeking to better themselves with white blood.

Eat a dick.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Hey OP whats this thread about.. is it an image thread or a discussion thread?

Supposed to be about images. The Prowler, massive cocksucker, fucked it up and it all went to hell after that. Can this be deleted?
Settle petal...just go with the flow. Images can be discussed.

Whatever. I'm going to do what the fuck I want then. I don't give a fuck where I am. And I better not hear shit about it.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Supposed to be about images. The Prowler, massive cocksucker, fucked it up and it all went to hell after that. Can this be deleted?

Whatever.
Dafuq? Are you on your rags?

No, I just like understanding the parameters. I had some little short shit snitch about a comment I made about some fingering a cat. If trolling is okay on all boards, I'm cool with that. I just don't want to hear all the caterwauling. And it's always the right wingers...blubbering babies.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whatever.

No, I just like understanding the parameters. I had some little short shit snitch about a comment I made about some fingering a cat. If trolling is okay on all boards, I'm cool with that. I just don't want to hear all the caterwauling. And it's always the right wingers...blubbering babies.
My picture was relevant. Post moar pics...less lip...unless of course it’s of the vertical nature!
:GiggleBitch:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Hey mate, why don't you get some VR software and give it a go. Lewd gameplay videos are what get the hits on twitch.

Not that fortnite shit.
No...I only fuck around now and again on games. I’m quite select. The game that I’ve mastered is Sekiro:Shadows Die Twice. The same fromSoftware makers of Bloodborne and Dark Souls. Sekiro has a great storyline set in the Sengoku period of ancient Japan. It won Game Of The Year and gives Dark Souls an absolute beating as it’s posture based. If you actually train in weaponry such as Bo, Kali or swords...you’ll know what I’m talking about. Check it out...

images

Are you playing that on a PC or console?
I payed and finished that when it came out on PS4, good game.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Not that fortnite shit.

images

Are you playing that on a PC or console?
I payed and finished that when it came out on PS4, good game.
Console.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Whatever. I'm going to do what the fuck I want then. I don't give a fuck where I am. And I better not hear shit about it.
cat-fight.gif

Admin.

"Brother, can you spare a dime?" Trump
Site Supporter ☠️

Whatever.

They only ban people that are not part of Pauncho's Gay Incels Group.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Or what ? You’ll cry until you nearly pass out from dehydration?