Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Admin.

A wise man never plays leapfrog with a unicorn.
Site Supporter ☠️
@Bastard Factory ^^^^^^ WHY is this fucktard able to thread jack so often with this kind of bullshit? Assbox this faggot!
The thread is "random images" you hysterical Pauncho loving crack.

1200px-Ethan_Crough%2C_male_dwarf.jpg

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Fuck off!!! You're posting bullshit not images.... Get a fucking grip! If you can't keep your hatred out of neutral threads, perhaps you need to take a break from this place... You cock sucking faggot!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Bastard Factory It's this kind of BS that drives people away from this site. It's not like he doesn't have the whole god damn bottom of the board to spew his BS.. but I have to look at it here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah thats to posh for me..

Im a private person and this would just be to much to come home to
Exactly. Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish! But the point is, we love our privacy and space. I set up my herbs and veg garden too since Spring has warmed up. A very productive weekend, some good organic gardening and a suntanned dick and nutsack. Aaah the serenity...

must you fag all over

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Exactly. Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish! But the point is, we love our privacy and space. I set up my herbs and veg garden too since Spring has warmed up. A very productive weekend, some good organic gardening and a suntanned dick and nutsack. Aaah the serenity...

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

X

xXx
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!
What...yoo like 6 now? Watch out that @Seamajor doesn’t come on strong...he’s on the pineapples again! Lol

• Karen
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!
What...yoo like 6 now? Watch out that @Seamajor doesn’t come on strong...he’s on the pineapples again! Lol

are you mad he's taller ///

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

Fuck off clown. He’s a short Italian geyser that’s getting shorter by the minute.

• Interesting
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

he also looks cooler with a board, you look like a beach perv :LOL3:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

he also looks cooler with a board, you look like a beach perv :LOL3:
You leftards are all the same. Your information is twisted.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
yup. big mad
Make lemonade little man, no use crying about it
Oh Jesus Christ...look at your small weak physique man! You need some meat on your bones. Sucken face, prematurely grey...you’re suffering man.
:LOL3:

calm the fuck down gimp
you'll have the old lady wondering wtf
WTF? I’m in the garden relaxing with my feet up. I have to charge my IPad now because you helped flatten the battery with your frenzied posting...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
yup. big mad
Make lemonade little man, no use crying about it
Oh Jesus Christ...look at your small weak physique man! You need some meat on your bones. Sucken face, prematurely grey...you’re suffering man.
:LOL3:

calm the fuck down gimp
you'll have the old lady wondering wtf
WTF? I’m in the garden relaxing with my feet up. I have to charge my IPad now because you helped flatten the battery with your frenzied posting...

:Dickhead: :Dickhead: :Dickhead:

I give that post the three penisise's of approval

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

And 25 pounds leaner.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

And 25 pounds leaner.
Old man...you’re dying slowly. Just accept this gracefully.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck. I just had a nice 8 hour sleep and you drunk fat ass is still here? Cool beans macho man. I’ll out live you chubby.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Fuck. I just had a nice 8 hour sleep and you drunk fat ass is still here? Cool beans macho man
Drunk and fat? Do you even realise who the fuck I am outside of this forum? You’re a fucking idiot and a pervert. Most of these members here are half your age you old fart! To think I tried to help your wrinkled arse through your repetitive trauma. Go shit yourself!