Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yeah thats to posh for me..

Im a private person and this would just be to much to come home to
Exactly. Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish! But the point is, we love our privacy and space. I set up my herbs and veg garden too since Spring has warmed up. A very productive weekend, some good organic gardening and a suntanned dick and nutsack. Aaah the serenity...

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!
What...yoo like 6 now? Watch out that @Seamajor doesn’t come on strong...he’s on the pineapples again! Lol

are you mad he's taller ///

And 25 pounds leaner.
Old man...you’re dying slowly. Just accept this gracefully.

aren't we all iediot ??

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Exactly. Only just yesterday I was just lounging on the outdoor couch, and the sun was shining nicely through the Eucalyptus trees, when I thought to myself...I might suntan my dick for a change. And I did...it’s a bit sore today and niggerish! But the point is, we love our privacy and space. I set up my herbs and veg garden too since Spring has warmed up. A very productive weekend, some good organic gardening and a suntanned dick and nutsack. Aaah the serenity...

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!
What...yoo like 6 now? Watch out that @Seamajor doesn’t come on strong...he’s on the pineapples again! Lol

And 25 pounds leaner.

aren't we all iediot ??
Just try show some decent grammar for once! It’s not asking much.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

And 25 pounds leaner.

aren't we all iediot ??
Just try show some decent grammar for once! It’s not asking mulch.

Fixed that for you.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

must you fag all over
Fuck off beggar!

NO YUO FAGGOT !!

And 25 pounds leaner.

aren't we all iediot ??
Just try show some decent grammar for once! It’s not asking mulch.

Fixed that for you.
Oh you’re just fucking hilarious Bertrude!

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Fuck, Leaker, the fact that you have to ask makes you the asshole.

Hey, dickbreath, if you want to call me and asshole or a bitch, don't be a pussy, do it! You don't need to look for excuses. I'm just having a conversation with those that wish to have one as well. You aren't forced to read or respond, you can scroll past, you owned bitch.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Well someone pin a medal on Lily the Leaker!!!

She made it to adulthood.

And people said she would not amount to anything!

Hahaha!!!

UncleDiLF

So much FiLTH!!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
did you assume I meaant you ?
I meant the other eediot (: derPeroO
Where are the twinZ yo?

1762173h.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ha ha YoO made an 'Uncle movie' with them
SICK !!

is it basement productions you filtHY swIne ?