SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Fucking cockhead!
7T7qk0N.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Shampain, life will not end well for you and it will all be your own doing. And believe it or not, I find that very saddening.
Don’t bother reasoning with him. I’ve spent time trying to help as an older brother would, and get his life on track. Substance abuse and mental incompetence is a recipe for disaster. You can’t lead a horse to water as they say…

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Shampain, life will not end well for you and it will all be your own doing. And believe it or not, I find that very saddening.
I'll die fighting for my people unlike you sad fucks

You're full of hate and anger and displacing it on others rather than looking at how you got to where you are on your own. You yourself have said that there are no black people around you.

WTF are you so angry at them for if that's the case? Wake the fuck up. Take some control over your life, stop being a victim.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
See one problem I see on forums is "groupthink" where everyone enables some bullshit to either be "nice" or to "stick to the tribe". They end up encouraging the most heinous ideas and actions.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
See one problem I see on forums is "groupthink" where everyone enables some bullshit to either be "nice" or to "stick to the tribe". They end up encouraging the most heinous ideas and actions.
Well now you see the real me Lily. I won’t stand for a bunch of fucktards relentlessly attacking a chick in tag_team. It’s a poor effort.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well now you see the real me Lily. I won’t stand for a bunch of fucktards relentlessly attacking a chick in tag_team. It’s a poor effort.

I do, but it's not just me. I don't matter. Those 3 stooges are full of anger and hate and they blame women, minorities, gays...everyone but the people that got them in their fucked up situations.

I guarantee you, no one has done a damn thing to make the troubled into the losers that they are...no one but them that is...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Imagine some big black fucker busting open Shamworm’s world! Lololol Stepan yooo lie….
:LOL3:
Your fucking gutterbrain is still in Africa ya fuckin wandering loser!
May you be raped in jail by a big black penis you lady beater! Lololol
Now you're reporting me to myself lmfao you're a sad little man...
Get the message! Lol

Remember, slit vertically not horizontally when you wish to end it all you fucking little worm.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Imagine some big black fucker busting open Shamworm’s world! Lololol Stepan yooo lie….
:LOL3:
Your fucking gutterbrain is still in Africa ya fuckin wandering loser!
May you be raped in jail by a big black penis you lady beater! Lololol
Now you're reporting me to myself lmfao you're a sad little man...
Get the message! Lol

Remember, slit vertically not horizontally when you wish to end it all you fucking little worm.
Aye right, it's gonna be you you short chin loser mahget! NOBODY LIKES YOU YET YOU'VE HUNG AROUND FOR YEARS!!! Sad

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Only you Grimm, Christmas thread in April :LOL3:
You two must be polishing each other turds! Lololol…you druggie little faggots. :LOL3:

Don't you have some rape therapy class to victimize?
I love it when you try to articulate with words you dyslexic fuck_arse! Lolololol

Do the rape victims you "counsel" take offense when you steal their panties?
Is this creepy story time? You never show your face, but from what I’ve seen, it’s a creepy man-baby-face.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You two must be polishing each other turds! Lololol…you druggie little faggots. :LOL3:

I love it when you try to articulate with words you dyslexic fuck_arse! Lolololol

You never show your face, but from what I’ve seen, it’s a creepy man-baby-face.

Have so just recently too

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You never show your face, but from what I’ve seen, it’s a creepy man-baby-face.

Have so just recently too
Insignificant to me buddy…you’re telling the stories.