Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Only you Grimm, Christmas thread in April :LOL3:
You two must be polishing each other turds! Lololol…you druggie little faggots. :LOL3:

Don't you have some rape therapy class to victimize?
I love it when you try to articulate with words you dyslexic fuck_arse! Lolololol

Do the rape victims you "counsel" take offense when you steal their panties?
You never show your face, but from what I’ve seen, it’s a creepy man-baby-face.

Have so just recently too
Insignificant to me buddy…you’re telling the stories.

Just admit it , I got proper facial proportions mixed with my rugged manly demeanor has you envious, you square jawed fool

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Only you Grimm, Christmas thread in April :LOL3:
You two must be polishing each other turds! Lololol…you druggie little faggots. :LOL3:

Don't you have some rape therapy class to victimize?
I love it when you try to articulate with words you dyslexic fuck_arse! Lolololol

Do the rape victims you "counsel" take offense when you steal their panties?
You never show your face, but from what I’ve seen, it’s a creepy man-baby-face.

Have so just recently too
Insignificant to me buddy…you’re telling the stories.

Just admit it , I got proper facial proportions mixed with my rugged manly demeanor has you envious, you square jawed fool
Hey Grimm, this isn’t our first rodeo, and we’ve been around a while. But be honest, a parent’s buttons don’t need to be pushed. We’re mostly parents at the end of the day and it’s not good chat.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
doublicat-2020-08-28-12-11-17.gif

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Suicide might be your solution. It would help the rest off us too if you off'd yourself.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Scottish blokes are generally funny as fuck. Big drinkers with irate attitudes. Their accents are ridiculous!
Riling up any Scotsman is a riot. Their barks are bigger than their bites. Forget what you see in the movies.

The Scottish accent on a woman can be quite arousing.
How many Scottish folk do you know, personally IRL? One? None?
There was this Australian guy at school that thought he was hard as nails until he lost fair fights one after another so I always assumed all Australians were pussies because I'm also thick like that... :facepalm:
Shut the fuck up you little squirt!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Scottish blokes are generally funny as fuck. Big drinkers with irate attitudes. Their accents are ridiculous!
Riling up any Scotsman is a riot. Their barks are bigger than their bites. Forget what you see in the movies.

There was this Australian guy at school that thought he was hard as nails until he lost fair fights one after another so I always assumed all Australians were pussies because I'm also thick like that... :facepalm:
I awright pppffftttt! What height are you again? :LOL3:
Why don't you answer my question instead of getting angry at your own absurdity?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why don't you answer my question instead of getting angry at your own absurdity?
Spider legs…you’re a wafer. A little twerp with an ugly mug. Never try convince yourself otherwise

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Spider legs…you’re a wafer. A little twerp with an ugly mug. Never try convince yourself otherwise
I mean you've never seen whether I'm thin or not now have you? So how do you come to that conclusion, I'm genuinly interested... In your head curly wurly... If I'm ugly WTF are you then? Anyway there's plenty of trash threads for you to repeat your shit in, I'll just move your snash...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I mean you've never seen whether I'm thin or not now have you? So how do you come to that conclusion, I'm genuinly interested... In your head curly wurly... If I'm ugly WTF are you then? Anyway there's plenty of trash threads for you to repeat your shit in, I'll just move your snash...
Post us your spindle legs again like yoo dided at the YNC when you ran around like a teenager with post-pubescent angst. Twat!
:LOL3:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Post us your spindle legs again like yoo dided at the YNC when you ran around like a teenager with post-pubescent angst. Twat!
You're fuckin trippin, my legs have never been on any forum contrary to what you may think... Anyway down we go...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

You're fuckin trippin, my legs have never been on any forum contrary to what you may think... Anyway down we go...
Oh STFU, you know you’re a skinny little runt. You’ve proved that fact already. End of fucking discussion…

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh STFU, you know you’re a skinny little runt. You’ve proved that fact already. End of fucking discussion…
Yet I'm not skinny, how does that work? I'm not ugly either but don't let that stop you curly wurly...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Hahahahahaaa…Shamfelch you little faggot! :LOL3:
Hey @Bastard Factory , you have little prick of yours moving this shit around, and yet don’t respond to multiple members disgruntled about him posting faggot anal prolapses? What the fuck are you doing?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Yet I'm not skinny, how does that work? I'm not ugly either but don't let that stop you curly wurly...
You’ll get punched in half you little runt!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

By you??? I'll tell you something chump, I'd fuckin wreck you without a doubt! You get a fuckin flight over here then short stuff, you'll go back with that fuckin jaw of yours snapped and a Glasgow smile you've really no idea pal!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

By you??? I'll tell you something chump, I'd fuckin wreck you without a doubt! You get a fuckin flight over here then short stuff, you'll go back with that fuckin jaw of yours snapped and a Glasgow smile you've really no idea pal!
What a fucking loser you are. A pathetic fucking arse_wipe. Keep off the drugs and date a man that you can’t slap around! Fucking faggot!