Moar lies from Biden...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Literally all the assholes cared about was using a child rape victim to attack other people. Throw her on an abortion table.

They dont give a single rip shit if this girl was real or not or what happens to her so long as they can use and exploit her further as a politcal object. Theyll say shes too young to consent to a baby but she should be forced to abort the baby.

Meanwhile literally none of them cared about justice. Getting her real help and care and bringing in a monster who raped a little girl. They didnt even LOOK at that. Just "omg you gotta make sure they give this kid an abortion!"

This is why I call them a party of narcissistic abusers. Theyve lost touch with humanity and fueled by hate. They dont care if this little girl killed herself. Dont care if she continued being raped. They just care that they can point at her to attack other people. Shes not a human being, shes a politcal prop.

They really dont care about women and girls being raped they want to use victims to push their politcs. I know for a fact that rape survivors who refuse to abort or those who talk about what it was really like and how it impacted them get viciously shit on by the same people who will use this make believe story with a pregnant 10 year as a subhuman weapon.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well, I have to eat a bit of crow. There was a rapist who raped a ten year old. It was an illegal alien from Guatemala.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Well, I have to eat a bit of crow. There was a rapist who raped a ten year old. It was an illegal alien from Guatemala.

So there was a little girl who was raped and she was exploited for politcal fodder.

Lovely.

So how did the rapist get access and how was she not taken by CPS at the doctor? This story is fucked.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Only the best are coming up from the south side of the Mexican border

Remember that. Or ur a racist. Like trump. Poark said so

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out the 10 year old is also an illegal alien and the child's illegal alien mother strangely defends her daughter's 27 year old rapist.

Shit is weird. I would like to know more about thos illegal alien mother and her 10 year old daughter. When did they come to the US. The mother claims everything they are saying about the alleged rapist is wrong. So who did rape her daughter? Where they recently trafficked to the US? The cartels routinely rape girls and force them into prostitution. Biden aids and abuts this every day with his open door policy which fuels cartel trafficking.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another idea: Is the 27 year old illegal aledged rapist a cartel member and she is just afraid of revenge from the cartel?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Biden's failures and lies aren't working with Asian voters. 85% now disapprove of Biden's job performance.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It turns out the 10 year old is also an illegal alien and the child's illegal alien mother strangely defends her daughter's 27 year old rapist.

Shit is weird. I would like to know more about thos illegal alien mother and her 10 year old daughter. When did they come to the US. The mother claims everything they are saying about the alleged rapist is wrong. So who did rape her daughter? Where they recently trafficked to the US? The cartels routinely rape girls and force them into prostitution. Biden aids and abuts this every day with his open door policy which fuels cartel trafficking.

Theyll probably get deported and murdered.

But at least the left got to use her for an abortion argument. We need Roe so all these ten year old trafficked girls dont have to give birth while we enabling and allowing trafficking.