Moar white supremacy! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Things like this often get swept under the rug. There are narratives we are unknowingly being force-fed. I don't know why certain media is doing it, but they're choosing, and telling you, what you should mad about, and worst of all - how you should be mad about [it].

If something is suddenly an overwhelming issue in the news, there's a good chance you're being fed a narrative. And always look for more information if everything seems to just line up. There's often information being omitted.

This is only to show an example, not to highlight one specific thing over another.

From the article: "only two of the 20 people arrested last year in connection with these attacks were white, according to New York Police Department data analyzed by the Center for the Study of Hate and Extremism. Eleven were African Americans, six were white Hispanics and one was a Black Hispanic...."

"...the finding runs counter to assumptions made by many that perpetrators of anti-Asian hate are mostly angry white men..."

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out not only is it almost exclusively black people attacking Asians but it is mostly motivated by racial hatred because Asians work harder and save their money thus being able to start businesses and buy nice things. In other words... Jealousy and racial hatred because other people work and save while most blacks are unwilling to do the same.

It is much easier to sit around demand "gibs".

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Another hate filled nigger. Lilly and Murdock can cry when he's dead. Aidsman wants that black D tho!

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I watched that video. These fucking niggers need to be executed saint floyd style...slow and in sheer terror!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know the term "American citizen" is a "racialized term which means whiteness and white supremacy?" Her teacher actually taught this poor brain damaged idiot that and she believed him. America is so lost.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Did you know the term "American citizen" is a "racialized term which means whiteness and white supremacy?" Her teacher actually taught this poor brain damaged idiot that and she believed him. America is so lost.

Get out whore.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This should be a tragedy and yet I just can't stop laughing. I really shouldn't but this just goes to show how stupid these people are and how out of touch from reality they are. This black woman was a BLM "activist" who also liked to show up at Antifa riots to loot businesses, attack cops & regular people, as well as light buildings on fire. She filed numerous false claims lying about supposed police brutality, dreaming for her ghetto payday because she was also a welfare sucking hood rat, all of her cases got laughed out of court because video tapes showed the exact opposite of what the lying asshat claimed. She also made videos claiming she lived in fear of racist white police killing her simply because she was black.

Well, she is dead now. She was killed by her black drug dealer and supposed sometime boyfriend (she was reportedly a crack whore) who ran her over in his car because she owned him money for drugs he gave her which she refused to pay for. I am willing to bet she died telling people to call police. There is so much irony, hypocricy, and stupidity here I find it hilarious in a dark humor sort of way.

Last edited:

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Idiot: "Defund da police!"
Later: she is killed by her drug dealer running down the street screaming for police who aren't there because they got defunded.

Yes, that is play stupid games and win stupid prizes territory.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It reminds of the black female idiot in England who championed defunding the police in the UK but who got killed in a drive by by a well known black drug dealer and gang member who got released because of soft on crime "reforms" BLM demanded.

You can't fix stupid. Of course, the UK media all ran out breathlessly declaring it was a "white supremacist killing!" Only to find out it was a black gang member with an illegal gun. Her parents and fellow activists all whined "where were the police?!" Yeah, she had them defunded, idiots.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet @LotusBud runs away just like she runs away whenever any official statistics are cited.

Didn't read the whole article, did you?

Several factors may explain the relatively high number of non-white arrests in New York City, Levin said. One is the city’s racially diverse urban population. Proportionally, the city has 57% more Latinos, 81% more African-Americans, 139% more Asians and about 50% fewer whites than the nation as a whole, with whites often living in less racially mixed neighborhoods, according to Levin. What’s more, African Americans are more frequently arrested than whites, and many whites involved in anti-Asian hate crimes may be at large, he noted.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I bet @LotusBud runs away just like she runs away whenever any official statistics are cited.

Several factors may explain the relatively high number of non-white arrests in New York City, Levin said. One is the city’s racially diverse urban population. Proportionally, the city has 57% more Latinos, 81% more African-Americans, 139% more Asians and about 50% fewer whites than the nation as a whole, with whites often living in less racially mixed neighborhoods, according to Levin. What’s more, African Americans are more frequently arrested than whites, and many whites involved in anti-Asian hate crimes may be at large, he noted.
Dont act like a nigger, dont get arrested. Simple, really.

OP
OP

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Every day I read about some feral black attacking someone on the streets or subways with a hammer, machete, ax, or just cold cocking them.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It turns out not only is it almost exclusively black people attacking Asians but it is mostly motivated by racial hatred because Asians work harder and save their money thus being able to start businesses and buy nice things. In other words... Jealousy and racial hatred because other people work and save while most blacks are unwilling to do the same.

It is much easier to sit around demand "gibs".

it's about turf wars. Asians are drug dealers... so are the black's.

Asians are not goodie 2 shoes... they're just sneakier.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Every day I read about some feral black attacking someone on the streets or subways with a hammer, machete, ax, or just cold cocking them.

they experience violence from the get go... read Mike Tysons book and read about real blacks. The parents are either, absent, alcoholics and/or druggies.

If we could get people off alcohol and drugs, crime would plummet but we can't do it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

it was an assault crime against 2 women and nothing to do with racism and they also attacked back. why does your silly country turn EVERYTHING into a race issue? it is just sooooo stupid.

men beat the shit out of women all the time... it's not racism.

Political power, that's why.

It gives democrats/left a way to get support regardless of their shitty policies that benefit the elites over the people.

They dont have to do better.....they just have to create this dragon to "slay". They can demonize their opposition without even having to compete with policy and results. And they dont have to be accountable for their failures.

It's a powerful divisive tool. And it works because it makes the supporters FEEL good about themselves and superior and better than these mythical "white supremacists". Its like a big, toxic larp.

Tackling real issues and doing the work to improve lives and fostering unity is mostly boring, tedious, thankless and sacrificial. It's not exciting and emotionally rewarding as fighting pretend white supremacists and having some "revolution". So the fake wins and the power grabs go unchecked and Americans hate eachother.....worsening all our real problems.

It really puts the self absorbed, bitter and nasty parts of human beings on display. That's what people want to feed today. I think first world life is so boring for people that they need to create oppression for that rush. Who knows.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Leftists honestly don't know how to react when racist attacks happen which aren't committed by whites, their PC indoctrination forbids them to accuse any non-white of racism.

That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

Oh, lord. Why do I bother. None of you righties get the idea of cause/effect.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leftists honestly don't know how to react when racist attacks happen which aren't committed by whites, their PC indoctrination forbids them to accuse any non-white of racism.

That's not true. I think racism of any kind is wrong, wrong, wrong. But see, leftists, unlike righties, want to figure out how to fix things. You guys think lashing out in anger will fix things. But things have to be fixed at the root. A country that expressed its identity in racist values for decades is going to suffer all kinds of blowback. The problem is, how do we fix THAT? How do we teach people to forgive the racism that was perpetrated against their people when we teach retribution? It's a catch 22.

By telling em to STFU about it.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Especially since blaming people who weren't alive for events which happened hundreds of years before they were born is immoral as well as illogical in every way.

Phester0boyle

Factory Bastard

[/QUOTE]
You just gave some violent savage an excuse for beating an old Asian man with a stick.
Shove all your overlookery up there.

Last edited: