Mother Has Arms Ripped Apart And Dies Saving Her Child From A Pitbull!!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
V4RVkMz.jpg

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Kpiz4FZ.jpg

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow....

While I don't believe that every single pit is inherently evil and deserves to be destroyed, there does certainly appear to be a very violent and disturbing gene within the breed which is nowhere near as prevalent in other dogs.

I think @LotusBud and @The Prowler are the most informed people on the subject.

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow....

While I don't believe that every single pit is inherently evil and deserves to be destroyed, there does certainly appear to be a very violent and disturbing gene within the breed which is nowhere near as prevalent in other dogs.

Nah Lotus thinks she's an expert because she had ONE... She thinks because her dog had a decent temperament they all do and it's TOTALLY down to how they're brought up... She's one of those "it's the owners fault" types... I've seen many videos of loving family pits snapping on their owners so it cannot be said it's ALWAYS the owners fault...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Wow....

Nah Lotus thinks she's an expert because she had ONE... She thinks because her dog had a decent temperament they all do and it's TOTALLY down to how they're brought up... She's one of those "it's the owners fault" types... I've seen many videos of loving family pits snapping on their owners so it cannot be said it's ALWAYS the owners fault...

That was me who blames the owners. I still do. However....there is valid info that what Prowler said about bloodlines some pits are more aggresive and more likely to attack a human than other pits would be.

So we are all correct, really. You guys were right that pits have genetic predisposition for biting humans and we were right that some dont and it's on the owner.

We all get a sticker. :D

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow....

That was me who blames the owners. I still do. However....there is valid info that what Prowler said about bloodlines some pits are more aggresive and more likely to attack a human than other pits would be.

So we are all correct, really. You guys were right that pits have genetic predisposition for biting humans and we were right that some dont and it's on the owner.

Lotus says it's the owners fault too, I've seen her say it... The stats are all there that they're by far the most violent dogs, other dogs get shitty upbringings and they don't maul people to death on the same scale... it's just like the negro violence stats lol...
oosXKZ0.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow....

Lotus says it's the owners fault too, I've seen her say it... The stats are all there that they're by far the most violent dogs, other dogs get shitty upbringings and they don't maul people to death on the same scale... it's just like the negro violence stats lol...
oosXKZ0.gif

Bath salts LMFAO, not even once....

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Wow....

I can't write off the entire breed just because there are some bad apples. :SadFace:

(Although I do admit there seem to be a lot)

OP
OP
SHAMPAIN

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Wow....

I can't write off the entire breed just because there are some bad apples. :SadFace:

(Although I do admit there seem to be a lot)
Yeah I know, I really don't dislike them at all and I love all dogs but you have admit that they are dodgy...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There are 3 or 4 Pits in my neighborhood. All are well behaved because of their owners. I know this one female Pit Bruha. She is one bad ass dog. She is never off the leash. She can be very sweet as well. I always have a treat for her, when I see her coming. She gets all rollie, and excited. I always let her slobber on my hand. Her mouth must be 7 inches wide.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

I would say that I am about 1000x more informed than LettuceButt on the subject.

Her knowledge does not seem to go past "Look at the cutesy dog who licks his owner's face! All pit bulls are precious. It is all about the owner if they do bad things."