~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Telling a man you have a man won’t stop him from hitting on you…

Instead, tell him you used to be a man and voila! Problem solved :Awesomeness:

This is my advice column… feel free to be serious or a complete troll about it….

xoxo Murdy

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Telling a man you have a man won’t stop him from hitting on you…

Instead, tell him you used to be a man and voila! Problem solved :Awesomeness:

This is my advice column… feel free to be serious or a complete troll about it….

xoxo Murdy

Men are often assholes to each other and often end up hating each other.

Even we caint trust each other.

Just remember, men are quite often into heavy dominance & submission games which they play on other men.

Perhaps this is something women can't quite grasp or understand and they become so shocked or mortified when the guy turns out to be an abusive pig.

For example, I got into a shouting match last weekend with some guy I once considered a friend.

We had a written contact which I believe he broke. I think I'll ask for your legal advice on this one because I'm considering taking him to small cliams court.

Is that OK with you since you said you have a legal background?

Last edited:
OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Joe ~ my favorite types of men are the dominant ones who revel in decadent games of submission…. but I need a man to be the man. I’m also a submissive bottom with power top issues.

I’m a total traditionalist when it comes to relationships. My boyfriend and I are like a 1950a married couple and it’s fabulous. Since we are both traumatized by our divorces (both raised Catholic and this is thee worst thing you can do) we wanted to live together for a couple years before we tie the knot.

Ask away……

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy~ when I listen to Fleetwood Mac’s Tusk, I get goosebumps on my arms...what does this all mean?

it means you wanna give Stevie and Sara a little pickle tickle after you smoke a doobie and chillax naked in a hot tub :SmokeBreak3:

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy~ when I listen to Fleetwood Mac’s Tusk, I get goosebumps on my arms...what does this all mean?

it means you wanna give Stevie and Sara a little pickle tickle after you smoke a doobie and chillax naked in a hot tub :SmokeBreak3:

Ahhhhh...so in essence, it means I’m getting a wee horny. Seems about right!
:Happy5:

I’m convinced 97% of men’s issues can be solved with sex and a sammich.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe ~ my favorite types of men are the dominant ones who revel in decadent games of submission…. but I need a man to be the man. I’m also a submissive bottom with power top issues.

I’m a total traditionalist when it comes to relationships. My boyfriend and I are like a 1950a married couple and it’s fabulous. Since we are both traumatized by our divorces (both raised Catholic and this is thee worst thing you can do) we wanted to live together for a couple years before we tie the knot.

Ask away……

Well I had a bit of a problem with one of these 'dominant' types last weekend.

I paid to have some computer services done, which he did.

Guy has thus far refused to furnish me with a receipt after I made a cash payment. after I requested it from him.

But prior to that cash paymnet, I requested and he agreed to my request for 1/2 down in cash and a post dated cheque for 2 weeks later.

And then I paid him on those terms, and as I walked out the door, I discovered tht he kept a $1.000 component which I then requested and he refused to hand over unless he was paid the other in cash. There was no provision in the invoice which stipulated that belongings of the client could be withheld for collateral. Nor did he mention it in our written agreement. So I feel he breached the terms of our written agreement.

So I paid him. He returned the cheque. But in our heated exchange, I called him a "fucking piece of shit." which others in the complex heard.

Apparently this argument caught a lot of attention from others living htere.

Question is is tht a breach of contract when someone accepts the terms of an agreement in writing, and then refuses to honor them by keeping my propety as collateral when these terms were not agreed upon?

He told me that unless I paid the other half in cash, that I wouldn't get the computer part back until the cheque cashed.

So reluctanly, I dipped into my line of credit, got the cash out and paid.

Also...he billed me for a software purchase but did not transfer the software license.

I was also charged for the installation of this computer component which he failed to do, but then used it as collateral to receive a cash payment.

What do you think? Do I have a valid grievance against the guy for damages?

Is it legal for a consultant to deliberately withhold a receipt after the fees have been paid and I requeted it from him?

Keep in mind US and Canadian law are somewhat similar because it is based on common law.

What geneally applies in many US jurisdiction applies in Canada and perhaps the UK as well.

What's your opinion and how I should proceed.

BTW, I do have access to registered lawyer with local law society.

I just wanted to run it by you first before I see him

Last edited:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Leave the computer geek alone before he fucks you up, Joe.

He doesn't have access to my computer, altho he didn't return a computer mouse I lent him for testing.

I guess he liked it so he wanted to keep it.

However if anything I will insist upon a receipt of cash paid to him because I don't want him to later make claims against me or spread rumors to others or credit agencies that I am a non payer.

That's a non-negotiable as far I'm concerned.

Maybe he doesn't want to furnish a receipt because he knows that there were services changed for which he did not complete such as the GPU linstallation.

Or products (software) he charged me for and didn't transfer the license.

I would like the license from him since it was invoiced and I paid cash in full.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I will go after him for the receipt even if it takes a bar room brawling type lawyer to ring it outta him.

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
Just remember, men are quite often into heavy dominance & submission games which they play on other men.

Nobody wants to hear your about sexual fantasies, Joe.

Plus, your ecstasies are muffled.

Leather harness too tight? Can't tell the difference between a pony tail butt plug and a ball gag anymore? "Ouch!" ain't a good safe word, yo!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Nobody wants to hear your about sexual fantasies, Joe.

Plus, your ecstasies are muffled.

Leather harness too tight? Can't tell the difference between a pony tail butt plug and a ball gag anymore? "Ouch!" ain't a good safe word, yo!

You're Transgendered LGBTQ2+ Blurt.

So admittedly, I don't understand what goes on in your world.

You folks are in a Universe unto yourself.

But enjoy your existence, eh Blurt.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

But it's an acronym that appears in the newspapers, media.

What I noticed lately tho, is that the 'L' part is sometimes missing so it just says 'GBTQ2+' because now Lesbians don't wanna be lumped in with Transgenders anymore and are fighting to keep them out of their change rooms and clubs.

Many Lesbians don't think that Transgenders are real women and are uncomfortable with them.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

What I noticed lately tho, is that the 'L' part is sometimes missing so it just says 'GBTQ2+' because now Lesibains don't wanna be lumped in with Transgenders and are fighting to keep them out of their change rooms and clubs.

Many Lesbians don't think that Transgenders are real women and are uncomfortable with them.
lol - never knew that but yea, here it is

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

So basically the filthy transMuntants are going after the carpet munchers and even tho they're pretty twisted themselves they're still like "fuck that you clowns ain't women"

what a fucking clusterfuck mental illnesses. every last one of them :LOL3:

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

What I noticed lately tho, is that the 'L' part is sometimes missing so it just says 'GBTQ2+' because now Lesibains don't wanna be lumped in with Transgenders and are fighting to keep them out of their change rooms and clubs.

So basically the filthy transMuntants are going after the carpet munchers and even tho they're pretty twisted themselves they're still like "fuck that you clowns ain't women"

I don't really care about women who sleep with each other.

At least they generally don't spread VD. And if they do, the incidence is extremely rare. I don't think I've ever heard one case of them being infected by or infecting anyone with HIV/AIDS.

How many names of Lesbians are on AIDS memorials? Practically none. They're almost always men.

As long as they're not a health hazard or risk just don't bother them, leave 'em alone.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

At least they generally don't spread VD. And if they do, the incidence is extremely rare. I don't think I've ever heard one case of them being infected by or infecting anyone with HIV/AIDS.

How many names of Lesbians are on AIDS memorials? Practically none. They're almost always men.

As long as they're not a health hazard or risk just don't bother them, leave 'em alone.
the shit stabbed are another story eh?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
what's the 2+ all about?

I don't know.

the shit stabbed are another story eh?

It's really more a health worry.

I'd be more worried if I had a son who was Gay as opposed to daughter who was Gay.

The former would more likely be more prone to getting into trouble and catching some nasty disease due to their lifestyle, whereas the latter would probalby just lead a quiet sedate life and be in some low profile occupaton like a Librarian and live with some other woman..

I've found Lesbians usu just wanna be left alone and most often don't make spectacles of themselves...usually.

80% 0f the AIDS are men. US and Canada

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A lot of men also play this dominance/submission game with women, not just other men. I find it to be extremely unattractive. Relationships shouldn't be about trying to dominate someone else. They should be about cooperation, and finding out who is good at what, and going from there as you work out what form the relationship is going to take. I think men who play that game are very insecure. So are women who play it.

I know. No one asked for my opinion. But that's what I'm here for. To have a good time and to share my opinion.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Ask away……

Guy has thus far refused to furnish me with a receipt after I made a cash payment. after I requested it from him.

But prior to that cash paymnet, I requested and he agreed to my request for 1/2 down in cash and a post dated cheque for 2 weeks later.

And then I paid him on those terms, and as I walked out the door, I discovered tht he kept a $1.000 component which I then requested and he refused to hand over unless he was paid the other in cash. There was no provision in the invoice which stipulated that belongings of the client could be withheld for collateral. Nor did he mention it in our written agreement. So I feel he breached the terms of our written agreement.

So I paid him. He returned the cheque. But in our heated exchange, I called him a "fucking piece of shit." which others in the complex heard.

Question is is tht a breach of contract when someone accepts the terms of an agreement in writing, and then refuses to honor them by keeping my propety as collateral when these terms were not agreed upon?

He told me that unless I paid the other half in cash, that I wouldn't get the computer part back until the cheque cashed.

Also...he billed me for a software purchase but did not transfer the software license.

I was also charged for the installation of this computer component which he failed to do, but then used it as collateral to receive a cash payment.

Is it legal for a consultant to deliberately withhold a receipt after the fees have been paid and I requeted it from him?

Keep in mind US and Canadian law are somewhat similar because it is based on common law.

What geneally applies in many US jurisdiction applies in Canada and perhaps the UK as well.

There is no legal case here, Joe. He sounds like a dick though.

I guess he didnt trust your check for whatever reason. But there is nothing here a court would give a shit about. You got your part, he got his money, the job was done.

You have your bank statement where you withdrew the money? He just flat out wont give you a receipt? (Honestly that's not damages....its just annoying)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Ahhhhh...so in essence, it means I’m getting a wee horny. Seems about right!
:Happy5:

I’m convinced 97% of men’s issues can be solved with sex and a sammich.

You’re not far off! Lol.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is no legal case here, Joe. He sounds like a dick though.

I guess he didnt trust your check for whatever reason. But there is nothing here a court would give a shit about. You got your part, he got his money, the job was done.

You have your bank statement where you withdrew the money? He just flat out wont give you a receipt? (Honestly that's not damages....its just annoying)

...I'm not entirely sure why this person is reluctant to furnish a receipt.
It may have to do with his ex-wife & past child support payments he has been ordered to make by the Government.
So perhaps a share of his revenues (or all?) must be paid to his ex.
The man had 8 children by her from his first marriage.
What followed was a domestic dispute where he was kicked out of own home and a court case which went against him.
He was ordered by the government to pay thousands of dollars in child support.
A number of years ago, he told me that he owes over $30,000 to her in back payments.

Now I don't want to be vindictive, I just want the man to furnish me with a damn receipt.

I have a lawyer lined up for this purpose to contact him if he deson't comply.
I sent him a formal request by email to furnish a receipt.
But if that doesn't work, I'll have the lawyer send him a request for the receipt.

Now if that doesn't work, should I use 'the Nuclear option' - that is contact the government and family support services?

Y'know what was peculiar about this situation is when I was picking up my computer he was holding it hostage as if her were still in some custody support battle. And then he told me it was necessary to retain some of my possessions for collateral because a past client I never met or knew, didn't pay him. But I had nothing to do with that incident and it occurered perhaps 10 or 20 years ago.

It was like "you won't get your ocmputer back until you pay me in full."

I knew this guy for 7 years. I went out to social events with him, shared good times.

I thought he was my friend.

I didn't really care about the money actually.

I still don't. I'm just trying to keep track of my expenses and to prevent future claims by him that he wasn't paid or that he discounted my fees.

That's all I'm after. It's just for liability purposes and protection.

I'm not seeking any financial compensation although I was charged for services not performed and software Id din't get to own. And he took a small item I let him for testing purposes.

Last edited:

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
i-Stock-579120260-962x642.jpg

Admin.

No Bull!
Site Supporter ☠️

Ask away……

leaving some oily fish like Salmon hidden away in a hard to access space (like behind wall sockets covers etc), will soon result in a stench so foul he may move. Or inject some into his cars cabin air intake slots, that works too.