My Abortions, My Life

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
I've had 2 already, in 2015 and again in 2017.
qGJyJ88.jpg
dK7JgzG.jpg

SBAPli2.jpg

bkwJqxk.jpg
aA2KGhk.jpg

lgXUoTS.jpg
JAiz7nI.jpg

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
You feel nothing? No remorse? Even I couldn't be that cold. Your decision or not it's fucked up. You could've adopted them out to someone that would've taken care of them. Stop fucking without a condom! Use protection! There is no excuse! That's just down right murder!!! Poor babies. :GTFO:

You are the type of person I have dreams of murdering.....sinister shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You feel nothing? No remorse? Even I couldn't be that cold. Your decision or not it's fucked up. You could've adopted them out to someone that would've taken care of them. Stop fucking without a condom! Use protection! There is no excuse! That's just down right murder!!! Poor babies. :GTFO:

how do you come up with this? How do you know my feelings about abortion other some lame assumptions. Some people?

Succubus

Site Supporter

how do you come up with this? How do you know my feelings about abortion other some lame assumptions. Some people?

Wtf are you talking about???? That was meant for the OP. I mentioned in the OP's thread. I didn't reply to anything you stated. It's okay, SeaMajor.....you'll be alright....lol. :)

Last edited:

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter

Succubus

Site Supporter
qGJyJ88.jpg
dK7JgzG.jpg

SBAPli2.jpg

bkwJqxk.jpg
aA2KGhk.jpg

lgXUoTS.jpg
JAiz7nI.jpg

You fucking sick cunt, I bet you ate them with fried rice...

I, for one, 100% support her decision not to pass on her reckless, irresponsible, subhuman "lifestyle" to another generation.

I agree but I disagree. It's not fair to the babies. I was gonna tell her that her mother needed to abort her but it totally goes against my morals... it's a catch 22 with this one... :'(

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
qGJyJ88.jpg
dK7JgzG.jpg

SBAPli2.jpg

bkwJqxk.jpg
aA2KGhk.jpg

lgXUoTS.jpg
JAiz7nI.jpg

You fucking sick cunt, I bet you ate them with fried rice...

I, for one, 100% support her decision not to pass on her reckless, irresponsible, subhuman "lifestyle" to another generation.

I agree but I disagree. It's not fair to the babies. I was gonna tell her that her mother needed to abort her but it totally goes against my morals... it's a catch 22 with this one... :'(

It's a bad hand to be dealt to them, either way. Snuffed out, or raised by someone with the ethics and intellect of a stray dog.

OP
OP
Kitty Zhang

Kitty Zhang

Factory Bastard
When I was 15 it was kind of 'cool' to be pregnant. It was like something the boys couldn't do that we could.

The first time I got pregnant I didn't think about the whole condom thing. I was an illegal immigrant, so I couldn't show the pharmacy an I.D. My friend came to use hers. I told her everything. At her apartment, I was puking and pooping, everything at the same time, delirious, unable to stand up. I was four months pregnant an had no money. We found a man who performed abortions in his garage for $400. I had no choice so I went to meet him and he had a whole office set up at there and a lot cats is all I remember. He inserted a metal tube and said I'd be uncomfortable. The attending nurse said, "You'll never have children after this." It was over in minutes. I was to return the next night, with clear instructions not to call the house. On the subway ride home, I could feel the blood seeping through my jeans. I was so relieved to be wearing a coat so I didn't leave blood on the seat. When I took off my jeans, blood covered my thighs. I couldn't let the sheets get bloody, so I wrapped towels around me and stayed in bed, with incredibly painful cramping. I realize now that I was in labor. I thought I might die there in my apartment. In retrospect, I should've gone to the hospital, but I thought I would be arrested.

The second time, this guy after a party forced himself on me. I just remember waking up with the guy on top of me with this weird grin. When I found out I was pregnant I just thought 'oh no'. I had health insurance. I made an appointment at a hospital, and the whole thing cost about $30. They did a sonogram to find her heart and injected her with a long needle. I counted four movements, and she was gone. At six in the morning on the day I was supposed to return to the clinic, I felt my water break. I was alone in a motel bathroom so far away from my home. I wanted to protect my 'friend' who was with me. I didn't let her in. I delivered her intact, sitting on the toilet, she was born into one of those hats that catch urine. It's not how your baby is supposed to be born. I just sat there and sang her songs until the on call nurse came and took her away properly.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
So how old are you now and what are you doing to keep this from happing again ?

skinofevil

Undeniably Plausible
Site Supporter
If we take the story above at face value -- and I'm skeptical in the extreme about it, because nobody could actually be as cartoonishly stupid as that -- then the first one resulted from her being an idiot teenager who got pregnant in order to follow a fad. The second resulted from her being stupid enough to get blackout drunk in the company of strangers.

Just cartoonishly stupid. I'm inclined to believe the whole thing is a put-on. And if not, then this is someone who should absolutely never, ever be responsible for another human life.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
you don't even seem to be a person that is safe on her own .. use alternatives if you foresee such problems again, sounds almost like a fetish abortion .. regarding your entrance as illegal immgrant back in your days .. shit happens as abuses too .. learn abt how ugly and nasty and animal like .... people are, can be .. before you take on the world outside little missy ..

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
Once maybe after a mishap, any more than that and your just a cunt, don’t use abortion like family planning, keep your legs closed...

No need to keep your legs shut, lots of options to prevent pregnancy are available... Fuck as much as you want to, but keep it safe....