My "Come to Jesus" moment

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had been on a spiritual quest from around age fourteen or so. My grandfather was a preacher, and I had had plenty of experience reading the Bible, going to church, praying, etc. But in my 20s, I went through an intense "Come to Jesus" period, where all this stuff was filling my heart and soul. I felt like I was being born again. I dove into it full on. I was infused with it. Praying, reading the Bible, reading everything about Christianity I could get my hands on, going to church with friends, talking to other Christians, trying to walk the walk. It was an intense time.

One morning I woke up and looked around my room. The weirdest thing happened. Everything looked crystal clear and sparkling. It was like I had never really seen the world before. I looked out the window -- the same. As if everything had been washed and buffed and brought into a fine focus. And I mean everything -- the sky, the earth, the trees, the buildings, the people. It was as if I had super hero eyes and could see the world for the first time with a superhuman clarity.

It wasn't just the visual world, even though it manifested most clearly that way. But I was also infused with a kind of knowing. It was like non-verbal, extra-sensory knowing. The reality of existence was clicking into place. It was very weird. I just stood in awe of this supernatural experience I was having. Nothing like it had ever happened before. None of the praying or other stuff was anything like that. And in that moment I knew, without words or thoughts, I just KNEW, as if God was taking me by the hand, that Christianity was bullshit.

I had my "Walk Away from Jesus" moment, and it was the most stunning experience I have ever had. Nothing else has ever compared.

You have to listen when God speaks to you directly, and I did.

This is a true story. Probably not for a troll board, but I just wanted to share.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Can't believe in Jesus AND be a liberal

The bible clearly states you cannot serve two masters

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That was satan, "lady". Oddly enough, that reads like a scene from a dracula movie where dracula comes in and zombifies a dumb bitch into being his slave. All of a sudden, you make sense now!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That was satan, "lady". Oddly enough, that reads like a scene from a dracula movie where dracula comes in and zombifies a dumb bitch into being his slave. All of a sudden, you make sense now!
Lokmar, what's cracking old buddy? You finally made it.

Did you bring Rennel ?

The Three Soy Stooges TrannyBois be Tripping are here you know.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Well, that's utter bullshit. Jesus was as liberal as they come.

But, I don't believe in Jesus as anything other than a wise human. And I only serve one master: truth.

You didn't actually read my post, did you? You're going back on ignore, cockroach brain.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you bring Rennel ?

Stop hijacking my thread or I'm going to ask someone to remove you, you dickbrain.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

But, I don't believe in Jesus as anything other than a wise human. And I only serve one master: truth.

You didn't actually read my post, did you? You're going back on ignore, cockroach brain.
Jesus didn't support the murder of innocent babies while in their mother's womb

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Did you bring Rennel ?

Stop hijacking my thread or I'm going to ask someone to remove you, you dickbrain.

That's not very altruistic nor spiritual of you...

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Jesus didn't support the murder of innocent babies while in their mother's womb

Try reading my post, Strapon.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Did you bring Rennel ?

He’s more interesting than you, so it’ll never happen. Your hormones are out of whack...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you bring Rennel ?

I was just saying hello to an old friend. No need for your vagina evaporate in a moment of uncontrollable angst over it

Geez

Some model of Christ you are :Crazy:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Did you bring Rennel ?

He’s more interesting than you, so it’ll never happen. Your hormones are out of whack...

My hormones are out of whack? Dude, are you feeling rejected by me?

Strapon is only interesting to developmentally retarded redneck types. So, yay you!

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking forward to posts from people who might want to share their own come to jesus stories.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.
Oh well...live and learn.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Did you bring Rennel ?

Hey Biggie! LOL! I've no doubt those faggits are circle jerking the fuk outta each other continuously!

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you bring Rennel ?

My hormones are out of whack? Dude, are you feeling rejected by me?

Strapon is only interesting to developmentally retarded redneck types. So, yay you!
Is that what you call people who are more successfully and have a higher IQ than you?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Looking forward to posts from people who might want to share their own come to jesus stories.

I read the Bible, was cognizant of how degenerate the world was, recognized that the only way decency and justice would be served on earth is if God ran things first hand, and it made perfect sense. Simple, really.

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think Lotusbutt needs to do some research and improve on some much needed interpersonal skills. She channels way too much energy into mundane politics and woeful personalities. She definitely has a low IQ when it comes down to situation life itself.

Oh, maybe I could just take lessons from you. You've got some amazing interpersonal skills, and I bet you're awesome at "situation life itself," to quote you directly, o wise one.

What are your life coach fees?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Anyone that actually believes in all that Godly nonsense and that half-Arab bisexual Jesus that was on hashish, has honestly got rocks in their head.
:SmokeBreak3:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Anyone that actually believes in all that Godly nonsense and that half-Arab bisexual Jesus that was on hashish, has honestly got rocks in their head.
:SmokeBreak3:

Jesus was bi? Wow.

Again, what are your life coach fees, Master Brainfail?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

I feel sorry that she's so dumb...sometimes.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I would say to Lotusbutt...lady, don’t come to my forum and insult everyone’s intelligence, support a pervert on his critical thinking, and then think I’m going to life-coach you into a world of harmony and natural awareness. You must be dreaming! I told y’all it was her hormonal imbalance...
:HotFlash:

OP
OP
LotusBud

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I would say to Lotusbutt...lady, don’t come to my forum and insult everyone’s intelligence, support a pervert on his critical thinking, and then think I’m going to life-coach you into a world of harmony and natural awareness. You must be dreaming! I told y’all it was her hormonal imbalance...
:HotFlash:

Support a pervert on his critical thinking? What are you talking about? And how did I insult everyone's intelligence? The only people whose intelligence I insult are the dumb ones. Does you intelligence feel insulted, o wise one who can't take a joke, at all?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
af987fa13155a87c6046d2a02ef8f5c0.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I don't intend to be mean but this a message board where we're mostly mean or at least edgy...

Lotusbud is a former Left Coast teacher and therefore as dumb as flaming dogshit in a Manila bag.

The rest of the time I laugh at her for being a low functioning Corky who doesn't know her arse from a hole in the ground...
True that. You know, as half-witted or quarter-witted as she might be, I think it could be a marginal accomplishment for either of us to actually make her listen to reason for once in her life. She may learn a thing or two about natural progression, selection and the art of happiness in the 21st century. Pigs could even fly if one puts just the right amount of dynamite under their ample rumps! Lol

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

True that. You know, as half-witted or quarter-witted as she might be, I think it could be a marginal accomplishment for either of us to actually make her listen to reason for once in her life. She may learn a thing or two about natural progression, selection and the art of happiness in the 21st century. Pigs could even fly if one puts just the right amount of dynamite under their ample rumps! Lol

She's a lost cause, brah...

She'll be the first type of ones caught between conservatives and neoliberals on the street and pingponging between shop windows while screaming "Peace! Love! EAT MY GRANNY PANTIES, SPIRITUAL LIBERTY MINDED COCKSUCKERS!!!"

...and nobody will miss her...