My superior trolling technique brings all the tards to the yard

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And has even forced Oaf and Lotus to reconcile, thus erasing decades worth of venom and unmitigated hate for one another.

I'd also mention that Admin and Swallowalldayeveryday tend to suck one another off vigorously whenever they anticipate that I am close by but that is merely standard operating procedure for those two twink fairies

damn, I'm THAT good

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
And has even forced Oaf and Lotus to reconcile, thus erasing decades worth of venom and unmitigated hate for one another.

I'd also mention that Admin and Swallowalldayeveryday tend to suck one another off vigorously whenever they anticipate that I am close by but that is merely standard operating procedure for those two twink fairies

damn, I'm THAT good

You should feel special!

You got a "like" from Lokmar The Lazy Eye Butt Fairy.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

damn, I'm THAT good

You should feel special!

you're poor and jealous. If I shit on your chest, you'd be of more value.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

damn, I'm THAT good

You should feel special!

This coming from the nigger lover...especially the dark black ones with the huge dongs.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flynn, when we last spoke you assured me you would bathe before slithering out of your puddle to hiss at my ankles and you have not.

Now I am a kind man & given your lack of upbringing and deep physiological trauma to anything related to bodily hygiene I am trying to be patient with you; but if you don't rid yourself of that rank odor and herpes simplex from around your lips I will be forced to turn the water hose on you again.

Are we clear?

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

damn, I'm THAT good

You should feel special!

This coming from the nigger lover...especially the dark black ones with the huge dongs.
NO YUO nigger lover!

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Calling Lokmar a ngger lover is like saying I donate money to Israel.... da fuq?
you'll have to forgive flynn. Growing up without a father in a tent in Kandahar cannot be easy. Especially when you are the hairiest of your litter spending all seven days a week tending the family goat herd. Knowing that it is quite possible, and in fact highly likely, that your biological daddy is strutting about among one of these broods.

I can't imagine quality education ranking anywhere within the top 1000 priorities for a single mum who allows a dozen or so smacked peasants to form a bukakke circle around her wilted asshole for a couple of rupees while she lay face down passed the fuck out in a pool of her own vomit.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Calling Lokmar a ngger lover is like saying I donate money to Israel.... da fuq?
you'll have to forgive flynn. Growing up without a father in a tent in Kandahar cannot be easy. Especially when you are the hairiest of your litter spending all seven days a week tending the family goat herd. Knowing that it is quite possible, and in fact highly likely, that your biological daddy is strutting about among one of these broods.

I can't imagine quality education ranking anywhere within the top 1000 priorities for a single mum who allows dozen or so smacked peasants form a bukakke circle around her wilted asshole for a couple of rupees while she lay face down passed the fuck out in a pool of her own vomit.

Be fair. Sometimes her step dad mistakes her corner for the dog cage during his drunken mad dog stupors and she gets laid.

It's all not bad for her.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I can't imagine quality education ranking anywhere within the top 1000 priorities for a single mum who allows dozen or so smacked peasants form a bukakke circle around her wilted asshole for a couple of rupees while she lay face down passed the fuck out in a pool of her own vomit.

I dunno man, I get the impression from her bratty behaviour that she's a spoilt little bitch with daddy issues, ie he let her do whatever she wanted and never spanked her bony ass for getting out of line. Kinda like that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory character Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I dunno man, I get the impression from her bratty behaviour that she's a spoilt little bitch with daddy issues, ie he let her do whatever she wanted and never spanked her bony ass for getting out of line. Kinda like that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory character Lulz.

Which hilarious because Flynn is a he lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I love Veruca Salt lol.

My 5 year old can really channel that character. It's kinda how I know she takes after me....even though we are not spoiled rich like her, the attitude is very relatable lol

^^^ me during every single pregnancy lol

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
That's her, I couldn't remember her name lol.

Squish looks just like her(of course prettier). And acts like that on almost every Aldi run lol. We all start calling her Veruca and she has no clue what we are talking about....yet lol

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Be fair. Sometimes her step dad mistakes her corner for the dog cage during his drunken mad dog stupors and she gets laid.

But this is our Flynn. A real doosie isn't she?

Flynn, not some repetitive field donkey with a stutter birthed of a wager gone terribly wrong in some decapitated bathroom no one ever wishes to visit. Flynn! The brains, brawn and mental might behind the vaunted "that cauliflower growing along the walls of my vagina are taller than you" which of course, differs significantly from her world eclipsing "you see these herpes sores all along the top of my lips that growl at people if they stare too long? Yeah, they are taller than you too and so is the boat anchor tattooed on my scaley forearm"

Add not to be confused with any of the other 5,984,549 times you think you may have heard the same thing!

you have not. And we'll just leave it at that.

These are a times we are living through Dove and if you do not remain vigilant whenever she posts you might just miss the action when she decides to usher in the apocalypse with such a magnificent mosaic of fresh and interesting material

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Aldi's great isn't it? Every time I go I'm always reunited with people I haven't seen in years because it's such good value and everyone shops there Lol.

It is THE place lol.

Everything all low priced, interesting variety, employees all happy because they paid and treated well and a good ecofriendly practice.

Its perfect!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Flynn, not some repetitive field donkey with a stutter birthed of a wager gone terribly wrong in some decapitated bathroom no one ever wishes to visit. Flynn! The brains, brawn and mental might behind the vaunted "that cauliflower growing along the walls of my vagina are taller than you" which of course, differs significantly from her world eclipsing "you see these herpes sores all along the top of my lips that growl at people if they stare too long? Yeah, they are taller than you too and so is the boat anchor tattooed on my scaley forearm"

Add not to be confused with any of the other 5,984,549 times you think you may have heard the same thing!

These are a times we are living through Dove and if you do not remain vigilant whenever she posts you might just miss the action when she decides to usher in the apocalypse with such a magnificent mosaic of fresh and interesting material

Sometimes I forget that I banged you for 3.5k. And I'm very grateful for the timely reminders ♡

In two and half years she has not once let this community down!

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Did you notice how messy she was the other night? Confusing me with Aidsman Lulz.

She dissed Aidsman to death, but he still waved his rainbow pom poms and cheered her on like the desperate little cuck he is.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Sometimes I forget that I banged you for 3.5k. And I'm very grateful for the timely reminders ♡

Oh ffs don't bring up the 3.5k thing, fucking Flynn will be banging on about it for the next 3 months.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

3500.00 is a lot of money when you are conceived in a state prison and raised into colony of yee haw peasants with their quadruple chins and straw hats & Walmart suspenders who consider the completion of the third grade to be "higher ed"

You know how much moonshine you can get off the back of a pickup on the side of a mountain for 3500.00 ?

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh ffs don't bring up the 3.5k thing, fucking Flynn will be banging on about it for the next 3 months.
Too late.

I can see the deep groves forming in the record being turned by the hamster wheel inside her head already

we're fucked

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

3500.00 is a lot of money when you are conceived in a state prison and raised into colony of yee haw peasants with their quadruple chins and straw hats & Walmart suspenders who consider the completion of the third grade to be "higher ed"

You know how much moonshine you can get off the back of a pickup on the side of a mountain for 3500.00 ?

Are we talking this

Or this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The weird part is how it was 4k but Flynn is only upset about 3.5 of that lol

What a cheap trick.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Did you notice how messy she was the other night? Confusing me with Aidsman Lulz.

She dissed Aidsman to death, but he still waved his rainbow pom poms and cheered her on like the desperate little cuck he is.
I did notice that but I just chalked it up to the airplane glue and one of her many neurodevelopmental disorders

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What a cheap trick.

Wow, who knew that $500 upgraded you to high class ho.

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Are we talking this

Or this?

I don't know if I'm supposed to be sharing this with all the PI rules circulating about and what not; but did you know the director for the hills have eyes was given exclusive rights to observe her family in the wild for 6 months prior to making the movie?

And they were even compensated in canteens and pickle jars for their efforts

OP
OP
Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

What a cheap trick.

Wow, who knew that $500 upgraded you to high class ho.
Speaking of hairy, loathsome beasts that just lumber in uninvited to stinky up the place

Hi Oak, has your blood pressure reading been calculated by the DOD super computers yet?