My top 5 favorite wrestlers.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I grew up in Canada, then I later relocated to the United States for college. While growing up in Canada wrestling was huge along with Hockey. Where I grew up if you weren't into wrestling or hockey then you must be American, at least that was the saying, eh?

Let me tell you more about me. While I have mentioned that I am from Canada, which I am. I mention that in a round about way without going into too many details about my personal life. Unlike some of you. Without getting into the quagmire of specifics, it's suffice to say I have "dual citizenship."

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes. On the holidays with the extended family over, all the males one-year-old and up were sitting their behinds in front of the latest and greatest dumpster-sized television, with a 46 inch screen, that weighed more than a fully loaded VW Bug. On the tele was either hockey or wrestling, if none of those were on, then there was an argument with my Uncle, my Grandfather and my Aunt as to what to watch. No one was ever happy with choice after armageddon on whether to watch curling, rugby, or It's a Wonderful Life. It's a Wonderful Life never won.

As with all Canadian rituals there had to be juvenile men and beer. Twas the first time I ever saw Kokanee Beer. My U.S. relatives were always suprised that the bottles were only 11.5 ounces. I always had to remind them even as a young lass that most of the world still uses the metric system. 90% of the population, I believe?

The cases of Kokanee would disappear faster than Dovey's soiled panties at the mere mention of $5. At this point an argument would erupt on who the best wrestlers in the world were. Undoubtedly, every single wrestler picked on the Canadian side of the family was well...Canadian. On the American side was a mish-mash of better-than-average wrestlers from all over the place.

I ended up watching my first wrestling program because my Uncle offered to give me a sip of Kokanee if I watched the show on his lap...

...you fucking perverts! I swear I could hear a few zippers dropping at the very mention of a young Flynn sitting on her morally bankrupt Uncle's lap.

Lets try this again.

I watched my first wrestling match so I could get out of helping with the dishes. All those old ladies did was hang out in the kitchen bad mouthing their significant others, while chain smoking Salem light 100's. It was like a bar in the kitchen with all the cigarette smoke and loud talking women. I remember watching The Rock do a promo and it was "electricifying." Then I watched Triple H "drag" the Rock with that Stephanie McMahon. I was hoooooked!

Without further adieu.

Here are my top 5 wrestlers:

5.-Tessa Blanchard

4.-The Rock

3.-Brian Cage

2.-Kenny Omega

1.-Tetsuya Naito

Added Bonus:

Top 5 idiots around here:

5.-Biggie Pill-popper

4.-BEnzo

3.-Aryan

2.-Dovey

1.-Bastard Factory: The reason?

He/she/it/shim/ lets these fucking tards use up all the bandwidth posting some lost tongue of "admin sucks cawk." I mean I could probably get more creative dialogue from "my smelly ass" than these silly fuckwits masquerading as semi-literate masters of fucking everything under the fucking sun. Now, I get it. I get it. A forum is created so people can post to one another. I got it. But? Do the retarded 5 have to always be an expert at EVERYTHING? I swear to god I think there's a post somewhere with Dovey claiming to know the mating patterns of Seahorses off the coast of Australia. I mean c'mon. That dim bulb can't even spell, "potato."

As a group, The Retarded 5 are annoying at best. When the 5 of them put their cock rings together, they can "morph" into one gigantic pussy hellbent on destroying Libraries and Liberals alike.

Just how many fucking times do we need to watch Biggie Snore-Fest fuck up a poll? Once? Twice? Isn't everything here pretty user friendly? And Biggie Sham wants us all to believe that his "mind" made him a millionaire. Biggie Brain-Dead couldn't even get a cup of 7-11 coffee with his "brain" and seventy-five cents.

It will always be these kinds of posters that enjoy fucking up forums with their mundane conversations about, yep you guessed it! All about them. How very cosmopolitan of you stupid fucks to actually think that intelligent people want to read your dreary cries for help.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Thanks I forgot about your love of wrestling, yet another telltale sign of being a dewd, considering the vast majority of women don't like that shit.

BTW late 80's - early 90's is the only era worth watching.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Thanks I forgot about your love of wrestling, yet another telltale sign of being a dewd, considering the vast majority of women don't like that shit.

How fucking stupid are you?

I guess because I like watching MMA, I must be a "dewd." If only you were half as smart as you think you are.

You and BEnzo got fed some wrong information.

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was brought up with AFL, (Australian Football League), Boxing, (all heavy weight matches). I watched fake wrestling with granddad on Sundays with stupid Roller Derby following....

Girls do like those sports.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
All this could be cleared up with a single timestamped pic, but you refuse, which speaks volumes.

Even if by some outside chance Benzo is mistaken, he's still done a great job triggering your hysterical ass LOL.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I grew up in Canada, then I later relocated to the United States for college. While growing up in Canada wrestling was huge along with Hockey. Where I grew up if you weren't into wrestling or hockey then you must be American, at least that was the saying, eh?

Let me tell you more about me. While I have mentioned that I am from Canada, which I am. I mention that in a round about way without going into too many details about my personal life. Unlike some of you. Without getting into the quagmire of specifics, it's suffice to say I have "dual citizenship."

Now, where was I?

Oh, yes. On the holidays with the extended family over, all the males one-year-old and up were sitting their behinds in front of the latest and greatest dumpster-sized television, with a 46 inch screen, that weighed more than a fully loaded VW Bug. On the tele was either hockey or wrestling, if none of those were on, then there was an argument with my Uncle, my Grandfather and my Aunt as to what to watch. No one was ever happy with choice after armageddon on whether to watch curling, rugby, or It's a Wonderful Life. It's a Wonderful Life never won.

As with all Canadian rituals there had to be juvenile men and beer. Twas the first time I ever saw Kokanee Beer. My U.S. relatives were always suprised that the bottles were only 11.5 ounces. I always had to remind them even as a young lass that most of the world still uses the metric system. 90% of the population, I believe?

The cases of Kokanee would disappear faster than Dovey's soiled panties at the mere mention of $5. At this point an argument would erupt on who the best wrestlers in the world were. Undoubtedly, every single wrestler picked on the Canadian side of the family was well...Canadian. On the American side was a mish-mash of better-than-average wrestlers from all over the place.

I ended up watching my first wrestling program because my Uncle offered to give me a sip of Kokanee if I watched the show on his lap...

...you fucking perverts! I swear I could hear a few zippers dropping at the very mention of a young Flynn sitting on her morally bankrupt Uncle's lap.

Lets try this again.

I watched my first wrestling match so I could get out of helping with the dishes. All those old ladies did was hang out in the kitchen bad mouthing their significant others, while chain smoking Salem light 100's. It was like a bar in the kitchen with all the cigarette smoke and loud talking women. I remember watching The Rock do a promo and it was "electricifying." Then I watched Triple H "drag" the Rock with that Stephanie McMahon. I was hoooooked!

Without further adieu.

Here are my top 5 wrestlers:

5.-Tessa Blanchard

4.-The Rock

3.-Brian Cage

2.-Kenny Omega

1.-Tetsuya Naito

Added Bonus:

Top 5 idiots around here:

5.-Biggie Pill-popper

4.-BEnzo

3.-Aryan

2.-Dovey

1.-Bastard Factory: The reason?

He/she/it/shim/ lets these fucking tards use up all the bandwidth posting some lost tongue of "admin sucks cawk." I mean I could probably get more creative dialogue from "my smelly ass" than these silly fuckwits masquerading as semi-literate masters of fucking everything under the fucking sun. Now, I get it. I get it. A forum is created so people can post to one another. I got it. But? Do the retarded 5 have to always be an expert at EVERYTHING? I swear to god I think there's a post somewhere with Dovey claiming to know the mating patterns of Seahorses off the coast of Australia. I mean c'mon. That dim bulb can't even spell, "potato."

As a group, The Retarded 5 are annoying at best. When the 5 of them put their cock rings together, they can "morph" into one gigantic pussy hellbent on destroying Libraries and Liberals alike.

Just how many fucking times do we need to watch Biggie Snore-Fest fuck up a poll? Once? Twice? Isn't everything here pretty user friendly? And Biggie Sham wants us all to believe that his "mind" made him a millionaire. Biggie Brain-Dead couldn't even get a cup of 7-11 coffee with his "brain" and seventy-five cents.

It will always be these kinds of posters that enjoy fucking up forums with their mundane conversations about, yep you guessed it! All about them. How very cosmopolitan of you stupid fucks to actually think that intelligent people want to read your dreary cries for help.
Jesus Fuck....I won’t be reading that cunt wallop. Fuck off you tired twit!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You didn't miss much, apart from a revelation about him nearly getting molested as a kid by a drunken uncle during a Christmas family gathering.
I really don’t see how anyone would want to read it’s tripe. It’s the same boring shit over and over again. It’s probably the worst alter ego ever. It might as well copy and paste every other person’s character here. Unoriginal and boring as fucking bat shit!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
All this could be cleared up with a single timestamped pic, but you refuse, which speaks volumes.

Even if by some outside chance Benzo is mistaken, he's still done a great job triggering your hysterical ass LOL.
I'm not mistaken and have triggered him for years.
You have to slap the bombast off some of these fuckers once in a while to remind them who the legends really are.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I guess you got your investigative skills from the same handbook you didn't read, on how to be a proper Nazi along with proper dental hygiene?

I also like MMA, Soccer and Boxing.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You have to slap the bombast off some of these fuckers once in a while to remind them who the legends really are.

I guess "triggered" to you is having you fat head shoved into the toilet of redundancy, everytime you come out here claiming you know who I am along with knowing who D.B. Cooper really is?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I love them all ... Smokin' Joe Frazier, George Foreman...Ken Norton

And Mike Tyson.... omg, when I first saw Tyson, I knew he was the one. He was the most courageous boxer I had ever seen.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I guess you got your investigative skills from the same handbook you didn't read, on how to be a proper Nazi along with proper dental hygiene?

I also like MMA, Soccer and Boxing.

So you're going to stubbornly continue with this charade despite everyone knowing that you're a man?

And ffs don't use the word "soccer".

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I suspect there have been numerous late night crisis talks over on FT in the private penis room to discuss ways of saving the troll Lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I suspect there have been numerous late night crisis talks over on FT in the private penis room to discuss ways of saving the troll Lol.
Their material sucks, always has sucked, always will. Talentless mopes.
They are also pining away for yesteryear, when there was 40 or 50 posters to bounce off of.
Now there isn't.
Going after the same posters just gets stale.
How it is they don't realize that I cannot say.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Their material sucks, always has sucked, always will. Talentless mopes.
They are also pining away for yesteryear, when there was 40 or 50 posters to bounce off of.
Now there isn't.
Going after the same posters just gets stale.
How it is they don't realize that I cannot say.

Yeah I've told them to STFU about the 2006 Brawl Hall era numerous times before.

Flynn and Mongtini are the worst culprits for constantly banging on about the place, which makes sense considering they're brothers. It also explains Flynn's constant attacks on Dove, afterall Dove did break his lil bro's heart Lulz.

OP
OP
Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
On a small side note. Is it just me or does Shinsuke Nakamura's entrance look like he's having a seizure?

What the fuck is he doing?!