Naked and Afraid episode - Fat American Woman and non-English speaking Brazilian

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Anyone watch it (the latest)?

She fancied herself as a great communicator but they couldn't communicate very well. He ended up using broken English and learning as they went over 21 days. She didn't really bother at all.

I sat there yelling at them to use basic Spanish..... ie agua, fuego, et cetera...

Find a fucking common ground.... Portuguese and Spanish are a lot different, especially with Brasil, but it was a basis they both could have used for simple communication.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Don't touch my bike. Wooooooo.
Site Supporter ☠️
LOL I have to check that one

This one is funny as hell. Guy claims to speak English, but doesn't know the diff between a potato and french fries.

Listen at how he tries to order a large coke at 0:53 ROFLMAO

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
It took me a good year living in the US to have the confidence to order in the drive thru

First time I was completely lost, couldn't understand shit of what they said on those speakers.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
There's actually the follow up on that video, he goes around again and then gets his order right.

He has to say "NO COFFEE, I WANT POTATOES" BAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
It took me a good year living in the US to have the confidence to order in the drive thru

First time I was completely lost, couldn't understand shit of what they said on those speakers.

I went back to the US after many years away and tried to order a hamburger and fries at an old haunt with my best mate from high school.

The waitress asked me three times "wut?"... and I had to get my friend to say cheeseburger, fries, and a coke for me.

Then the waitress said, "OH, why didn't he just say that?"....

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Site Supporter ☠️
I used to talk English to my stepson while we were in public, we could pass for foreigners easily

Many people hate gringos here, some would say "Spend your dollars and GTFO"

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I used to talk English to my stepson while we were in public, we could pass for foreigners easily

Many people hate gringos here, some would say "Spend your dollars and GTFO"

I used to get fucked with by gypsy beggars... they'd say things in the local slang like fucking gringo, and with my temper I'd say something back in the local slang like cut your fucking shit off you fucking wanker... then their knives would come out and they'd trail me for like 20 blocks.

Me criss crossing and trying to lose them and they methodically hanging just so far back but always close.

I hate fucking gypsies..

Scum of the earth.