Need a place to sleep

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Hey @Joe, wondering if you can help me out.

I am going on an Alaskan cruise out of Vancouver in the spring.

I am going to be staying in Vancouver for a few nights before departure.

I am hoping that my wife and I can stay at your place for a couple nights. Maybe you could cook us up some Eggs Benedict in the morning...?

What do you say?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
d899ba9f4bf7370903e587ae3f5bf3e5.jpg
You seem to have a very extra reaction to Eggs Benedict

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I am hoping that my wife and I can stay at your place for a couple nights. Maybe you could cook us up some Eggs Benedict in the morning...?

What do you say?
Head down to Main and Hastings just crawl into one of the tents that now pollute the sidewalks

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@Joe

I had hoped you would give me a place to stay for free, @Joe.

But apparently you are not a generous person and are remaining silent.

I can only imagine you want me to make an offer, @Joe.

Give me an idea of what this will cost me @Joe.

Maybe I could live at your mom's house for a few days. I will wash her kitchen and not complain about it. Can you get me in touch with Mama @Joe?

• LOL
Reactions: X

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Joe

I had hoped you would give me a place to stay for free, @Joe.

But apparently you are not a generous person and are remaining silent.

I can only imagine you want me to make an offer, @Joe.

Give me an idea of what this will cost me @Joe.

Maybe I could live at your mom's house for a few days. I will wash her kitchen and not complain about it. Can you get me in touch with Mama @Joe?
@The Prowler...if you rrally are married anf you really have a wife, take my recommendations...

....stay at either of thesr 2 places:

1. Pan Pacific Hotel
Or
2. Wedgewood Hotel

1st one looks like a palace.
You want bragging rights and a nice memory? Go for #1.

I just mentooned #2 cuz if you want prestige world rated ( but it has no waterfront vire)

Much better than my ratty 1br apt.

Give er a memory of a lifetime Bud.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What do you say?

Weird thread bro, just sayin'

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I assume that a trip to Vancouver and Alaska is a big deal for @The Prowler.

2,000 miles?

Thats a long way.

I know going to ontario or quebec is a huge distance if ya live on the West Coast.

I'd be inclined ta live it up if I came from that far.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I assume that a trip to Vancouver and Alaska is a big deal for @The Prowler.

2,000 miles?

Thats a long way.

I know going to ontario or quebec is a huge distance if ya live on the West Coast.

I'd be inclined ta live it up if I came from that far

Ya only live once!

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Beautiful views.
people who live in Vancouver even stay there overnight to get a vacation in their hometown as I'm sure they do the same in California at their best hotels.

Sometimes they have these deals on expedia or hotel sales

I dunno. It's @The Prowler s money.

But he always boasts about how rich he is.

I suppose he could stay in a stranger's apartment and sleep on the floor or hard mattress but it wouldn't be much of a vacation memory imho.

But if Prowler's goes back home he can show off us vacation memories to his friends that he stayed in the best hotel in the city..

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My mother is over 90 years old Prowler.

Other than her children she doesnt want any visitors @The Prowler! You know how old people are. Theyre unconfortable around starngers.

Anyways knowing you, ya'd be bored silly listening to her lifetime memories of her past life.

But you....ya'd start chewin the carpet or howl & whine like my friend's rescue dog.....Prowler!

Last edited:
OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
@The Prowler...if you rrally are married anf you really have a wife, take my recommendations...

....stay at either of thesr 2 places:

1. Pan Pacific Hotel
Or
2. Wedgewood Hotel

1st one looks like a palace.
You want bragging rights and a nice memory? Go for #1.

I just mentooned #2 cuz if you want prestige world rated ( but it has no waterfront vire)

Much better than my ratty 1br apt.

Give er a memory of a lifetime Bud.

Fuck that noise.

If I want to see the water I can go for a walk for a lot less than $800 plus per night.

Do you have a pull out couch at least?

OP
OP
The Prowler

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Doesn't you and your wife deserve a little luxury once in a great while?

We have luxury every night.

The hotel that @Joe suggested might be nice, but it would be a waste of money. We are only staying in Vancouver for a few days and we do not plan to spend those days in a hotel.

We are going to see the sights and get the fuck out of town as quickly as possible.

We will have plenty of time and opportunity on the cruise ship to enjoy spectacular views from luxurious comfort. And, unlike the views from the hotel, those from the cruise ship will be more interesting and varied.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

The hotel that @Joe suggested might be nice, but it would be a waste of money. We are only staying in Vancouver for a few days and we do not plan to spend those days in a hotel.

We are going to see the sights and get the fuck out of town as quickly as possible.

We will have plenty of time and opportunity on the cruise ship to enjoy spectacular views from luxurious comfort. And, unlike the views from the hotel, those from the cruise ship will be more interesting and varied.
What ship you planing on ?

I'm considering an Alaskan cruise before the end of the year

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Okay, but you sound a little bit too frugal. You don't have kids. You have more money to spare. But to each his/her own.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay, but you sound a little bit too frugal. You don't have kids. You have more money to spare. But to each his/her own.

Be serious, Lily! Vacations sex with strangers is what all the kewl kids are doing. It’s so 2008. Let him have his sword fight!