New here.... just sayin'

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
my first smoke was a ViceRoy...my parents smoked them
s-l640.jpg

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I smoke 2 ounces of bacca every 4 days. I buy the knock off tackle though at £5 a pouch rather than the taxed version in supermarkets at £25 for the exact same thing.

Fuckin smoke tax is insane.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I smoke 2 ounces of bacca every 4 days. I buy the knock off tackle though at £5 a pouch rather than the taxed version in supermarkets at £25 for the exact same thing.

Fuckin smoke tax is insane.
Start vaping man, honestly cigs are disgusting... I used to smoke a lot until I took up vaping and I've never looked back... I only have a few puffs of it a day... I tried a cig a while back and it was absolutely revolting, fuck that!

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Start vaping man, honestly cigs are disgusting... I used to smoke a lot until I took up vaping and I've never looked back... I only have a few puffs of it a day... I tried a cig a while back and it was absolutely revolting, fuck that!

Vaping gives me coughing fits. I just can't take it. Been smoking rolls for 30 odd years. I used to sing in a band and I found smoking ready mades I lost my voice after a couple of hours but with rolls I was ok.

I'm pretty sure that in the future they'll find vaping to be dangerous. I mean think about it. You're inhaling a wet vapour so it's like giving yourself pnuemonia constantly.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Vaping gives me coughing fits. I just can't take it. Been smoking rolls for 30 odd years. I used to sing in a band and I found smoking ready mades I lost my voice after a couple of hours but with rolls I was ok.

I'm pretty sure that in the future they'll find vaping to be dangerous. I mean think about it. You're inhaling a wet vapour so it's like giving yourself pnuemonia constantly.
The doc told me it's 100 times better than smoking, there was a cotton ball test thing I seen where they filled a glass container with cotton balls and put cig smoke in one and vape in the other, the cig one was black and disgusting but the vape one was just the same :Confused4:
Obviously it would be better to do nothing but I'm puffing next to nothing each day now plus I've got way more cash in my pocket...
The coughing only lasts a wee while when you start, they say it's the flushing effect it has on a smokers lungs, if it was a box mod vape then it could be that the wattage was far too high for the type of liqui... Honestly mate you should give it a good go...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat

The doc told me it's 100 times better than smoking, there was a cotton ball test thing I seen where they filled a glass container with cotton balls and put cig smoke in one and vape in the other, the cig one was black and disgusting but the vape one was just the same :Confused4:
Obviously it would be better to do nothing but I'm puffing next to nothing each day now plus I've got way more cash in my pocket...
The coughing only lasts a wee while when you start, they say it's the flushing effect it has on a smokers lungs, if it was a box mod vape then it could be that the wattage was far too high for the type of liqui... Honestly mate you should give it a good go...

My son vapes and takes great pleasure in hot boxing a room leaving me coughing like a cunt and breathless.

I've really tried to get on with vapes as I saw them as a stepping stone to giving up but never got past that drowning, coughing stage.

I'll probably give it another go as I tend to buy my lads last mod every time he trades up to some new scientific model. Who knows? It may stick one time.

I do genuinely believe that vape lumg will become a thing in 20 or so years but probably won't be as bad as cancer.

Speaking of which, have you seen that new proton beam machine in Cambridge that seems to be very effective against cancers in the limbs and other non torso areas.

Cost a gazzilion quid and of course evry hospital will have to get one now so be expecting begging letters from your local NHS Trust.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

My son vapes and takes great pleasure in hot boxing a room leaving me coughing like a cunt and breathless.

I've really tried to get on with vapes as I saw them as a stepping stone to giving up but never got past that drowning, coughing stage.

I'll probably give it another go as I tend to buy my lads last mod every time he trades up to some new scientific model. Who knows? It may stick one time.

I do genuinely believe that vape lumg will become a thing in 20 or so years but probably won't be as bad as cancer.

Speaking of which, have you seen that new proton beam machine in Cambridge that seems to be very effective against cancers in the limbs and other non torso areas.

Cost a gazzilion quid and of course evry hospital will have to get one now so be expecting begging letters from your local NHS Trust.
No I've not seen it... I agree, as soon as smoking dies out it will be the ill effects of vaping that steal the limelight but for us kicking about today it's defo a step in the right direction...

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Some people mean it when they say thy're out (like me) but others lurk which is pretty sad.

There's many nics registered here that have zero posts but are often logged on.

I always think they got hurted by the bullies the soft skinned cunts.

If you're out, mean it and don't cling on to something you never had.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No word since?
No mate, I thought he'd be back tbh but I guess X really got under his skin... That fuckin waste of space has that affect on you after a while... I've thought about fucking off myself because I don't want to share a board with the weirdo... He seriously gives me the creeps mate...

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
No word since?
No mate, I thought he'd be back tbh but I guess X really got under his skin... That fuckin waste of space has that affect on you after a while... I've thought about fucking off myself because I don't want to share a board with the weirdo... He seriously gives me the creeps mate...

LOL come on man, I know he can be painful, but he ain't that fucking bad surely?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
No word since?

LOL come on man, I know he can be painful, but he ain't that fucking bad surely?
He is that bad... It's not nothing to do with anything he says and everything to do with how and when he says it, there's something seriously off mate...

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
I drink nothing but water, beer, wine, and coffee all day, every day. I eat one, sometimes two meals ever day. I smoke up to a pack of cigarettes every day. For 40 years. I believe if I changed my habits I would die in a month. Of course, if I continue my habits I could die in a month, but I'll take my chances.

We should have an addiction topic, or what’s your bad habits? Someone start it