New (old) one

Sharona

white wine divorcee
Welcome. Men treat this place like a toilet so wear ur boots.

#meToo

MasterBlaster

Listen To Me
Elite Bastards
IME, the women's rooms are ten times as dirty as the men's room. Females are public bathroom slobs.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Hey masterbaiter what are you doing in the lady's room you dirty pervert- - - - - - -

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
When I was 16, my first job was at a clothing store... On my shift, a woman came crying hysterically out of the fitting room.... Come to find out.. a customer in the stall next to her pulled out her bloody tampon and threw it over the divider and it hit the lady on the side of the face AAAaack. THAT is disgusting lol... I wouldn't doubt that some women are more disgusting than men, ffs.. :/

When I was 16, my first job was at a clothing store... On my shift, a woman came crying hysterically out of the fitting room.... Come to find out.. a customer in the stall next to her pulled out her bloody tampon and threw it over the divider and it hit the lady on the side of the face AAAaack. THAT is disgusting lol... I wouldn't doubt that some women are more disgusting than men, ffs.. :/
That's naaaasty!

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Well.. lemme tell you something.. I was stationed in Panama City, FL. There are HUGE beach clubs there.. When I used the restroom, I would see women come out of the stall, fuss with their hair and makeup, while NEVER washing their hands.. Later in the evening.. I'd see those women with their hands all over the guys.. WTF? YUCK!

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
HAHAHAHA.. I mean the dude had to go home smelling like shit...literally LMAO!!!!

Top Bottom