"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I've got a chocolate in my ass you'd like ... btw you're really impressed with my size huh, fascinating stuff I suppose when you're a shrimpy beer bottle with box cutter scars LMAO I bet your pussy is just as stupid ahahahahaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'd actually pay a premium to see a fight between your pussy and hers LOL

Slimey left hooks and wet uppercutz Pussy hair everywhere !

LOLOLOL

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I've got a chocolate in my ass you'd like ... btw you're really impressed with my size huh, fascinating stuff I suppose when you're a shrimpy beer bottle with box cutter scars LMAO I bet your pussy is just as stupid ahahahahaaaa
Show me where you seen that I was skinny? You never have, you just made it up because I look young ffs, I just like mocking your size because you said as if I should’ve been impressed but you’re only slightly heavier than me, lard ass... Ask Kat for a corset for you and fat con carne...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Cool story bro' .....
Don’t bro me unless you know me... I should just use your logic and say you’re obsessed with my scars then as if you’re scared of my manliness lmao having war wounds doesn’t make someone hard you spoon... Inst there a cat stand that needs fixing? Get to work...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Because internet is a scarce commodity these days, NOT easily accessed by virtually ANY device ffs ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Says here you suck wiener ... LMFAO Are you claiming to be an internet Super Sleuth AGAIN LOLOL

How do you look in the mirror sir smh

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I desperately don't wanna' say this as it's extremely cliche, but .... Get a life ! ahahahahahahaaaaa

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL I do work sometimes... need loot for Tube socks to wipe up after all LOLOL see ! we can have fun, just like the old times

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
So you put a gas engine on what looks like a 70 year old Schwinn bicycle eh.. That seems like a safe thing to do, so twist that throttle hard and ride it like ya stole it, bro! ;)

oh so thats y u 'liked' his pic - cause gas powered bike lol
I bet even your pussy is stupid ffs ..
Gas or no gas, I still think you and Raven wanna hook up and have a sword fight :doink1::doink1:
For your information, I don't talk to stinky .. :/ I just backed him up on YOUR accusation of "child rape" You pussy!! What I know about you, Scott.. Is you find it so easy to pick on women.. But don't have the balls to fight with men.. lmao!!! I've seen it over and over again.. Hence, you treating Blak Poetry like a pile of shit.. You are really a tough guy, eh? Pathetic.. But whatever floats your boat, I guess ? :) Why don't you do us all a favor and keep my name out of your post, em? :).. Unless you miss me so much that you like hearing from me.. maybe that's it :)

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll go.. and stay gone, but if you miss me that much.. keep runnin that fucking HUGE trapper of yours, ffs.. see ya :) :EvilOne2:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow that was fast, you're a regular..
latest

You dropping names.. Blak now? I'll take your head off and shit down your neck. Wanna play as center of attention, okay, now your head's the fucking ball.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll go.. and stay gone, but if you miss me that much.. keep runnin that fucking HUGE trapper of yours, ffs.. see ya :) :EvilOne2:

No, you will be lurking, crying and getting an ulcer and I will be inside your head, fucking with it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wow that was fast, you're a regular..
latest

You dropping names.. Blak now? I'll take your head off and shit down your neck. Wanna play as center of attention, okay, now your head's the fucking ball.
I do book WORK.. and when I see your name in the meltdown.. I just assume you MUST bring me into your conversation, so yeah.. in that sense .. I am :). OH TAKE MY HEAD OF AND SHIT DOWN MY NECK?.. WOW!!..LMFAO!!!!! Yeah.. you're a bad ass.. pfffttt!! I asked you nicely to leave me out of your post, but like a butt hurt faggot, you just can't do it.. so here I am.. BIG BAD SCOTT!!! lmao!!!

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

No, you will be lurking, crying and getting an ulcer and I will be inside your head, fucking with it.
Oh.. there's that narcissistic attitude.. LMAO!! Trust me sweetie.. you don't get inside my head.. but OF COURSE you WOULD think that.. hahahahahaha… WOW.. you think so highly of yourself..