"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's obvious who's inside who's head ;)… Let me try leaving again, before you bring me up again... I'm sure you're writing one of your notorious small novels... I'll wait here a few :)

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah, you fired off your little reactions like a pussy from the shadows, odd ball wee man, a well informed lurking alt for years it would seem.
I'll type you up a reality check, squeeze passed those croc tears of yours l and see if we can't find some real ones.. HELLFIRE.. "on his isolated little island".

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'll go.. and stay gone, but if you miss me that much.. keep runnin that fucking HUGE trapper of yours, ffs.. see ya :) :EvilOne2:

No, you will be lurking, crying and getting an ulcer and I will be inside your head, fucking with it.
Oh.. there's that narcissistic attitude.. LMAO!! Trust me sweetie.. you don't get inside my head.. but OF COURSE you WOULD think that.. hahahahahaha… WOW.. you think so highly of yourself..

Call me "sweetie" how disturbing, you awkward queer cunt.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Nah, you fired off your little reactions like a pussy from the shadows, odd ball wee man, a well informed lurking alt for years it would seem.
I'll type you up a reality check, squeeze passed those croc tears of yours l and see if we can't find some real ones.. HELLFIRE.. "on his isolated little island".
Ya know, Scott.. I've never told you SHIT FUCK about myself.. and there's a reason for it.. If anyone can pass around a FAKE PM for as many years as you... It was always a trust issue with me... You're sick.. and just so you know... I don't read half your long winded drivel... I scan through until I get to the "good" parts... sigh.. so don't bother wasting your breath.. So there... I may have saved you some work, ffs :) you are the awkward QUEER cunt.. sad, sad..:( Do you feel like a badass fighting with women?? ffs... You are really tough!! Has anyone ever told you that ? lmao Oh ffs.. a 15 minute NOVEL.. sigh.. Guess I'll have to see it tomorrow, darn it :D..

Last edited:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's a novel.. gonna be a best seller, one of a series.

So your persona, that include carefully selected things, like:
service, patriot, guns, bikes, dogs, etc.
It's funny how you hit ALL the ideal bases of interest and then what, tossed the vagina in to help seal the deal? The greenhouse thing though, that never got me but I'm sure it held appeal to any with a green thumb, I don't know, say.. to one known as "the melon man"?

Your patterns define you as your reputation precedes you.
Here you are in deep water, again. Pop goes the weasel, again. You pull your head in like a retreating turtle for a while, maybe sit down with your therapist and regroup, shock therapy wouldn't surprise me because you are that fucking weird. Then, you return to mess with old friends from the sidelines only to find yourself called on it and dramatically flail like a damsel in distress as you're once again at odds with another who made the mistake of taking you seriously and letting you beyond the welcome mat you were so strangely determined to cross.. like you MUST, "get in". I should have greeted you at the door with a wooden stake and a mallet lol.
So what is it with this routine, everyone ELSE at fault in a "let's get Raven" conspiracy? It's like round after round of musical chairs with you, but the music stopped and this time you ain't got a seat.

Your habitually bizarre episodes and jumping from yard to yard ans swinging from one side to the other while trumpeting NOBILITY are but one of your many credibility killers that wore a moat in the mat and you're mad because I'm no longer entertaining it. NOBODY IS.

By the way, did you know that when you would repeatedly post and delete on walls at the YNC, walls that would include total strangers, where you would pretty much beg them to "come back and join the fun!" like a manic loon, that a record of those posts would remain in their mailbox? I call it a "footprint". Now, just imagine when they'd FINALLY log in after a long time to discover SO MANY messages from you in their in-box where you posted and deleted for months while their wall lacked the corresponding wall posts. It might strike them as so odd they might go asking awkward questions regarding you,
"who the fuck is this nut who's been posting and deleting wall posts for months?". It's a good thing you had so many accounts wiped so they'd turn up "anonymous", but some of those accounts lingered just long enough for them to see a name and pose questions about YOU to ME. Suddenly I'm feeling obligated to do damage control on your behalf.. oh man, how awkward.

When your senses returned, is that whwn you'd go FRANTIC to the admin there,
"DELETE MY ACCOUNT! NOW!!!! I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR USING A LARGER FONT!!!!" Such cringeworthy spectacles.

"ATTENTION!! Attention everyone! I.. the Raven, a female by the way.. am now exiting the buildi-OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT.
You're like the internet equivalent of the Jehovah's Witness who just busted out of a looney bin.

In your game you seek to be the epicenter of the chaos you stir, the one common denominator "friend to all" while the bullets fly and the prized chip each warring party might try to deny the other purely out of spite so you can reap the benefit of attention, but to do THAT, you must FIRST get IN. The term "wishbone" was coined just for you based on what appears to be your desire to be fought over. I wonder how many people you cried to in this latest flare up in hopes they'd step up to defend you. I know because I was the recipient many a time for your BOO HOO "anguish". Yeah, you KNOW I'm chivalrous and hate to see some girl cry about getting trolled so I stepped up in your defense.
There is no one to cover for your bizarre "quirks" with all who know your brand, no more benefits of the doubt, no more concern for your crocodile tears, and sure as shit, no more pussy pass.. no more you.
Go hit the gay sites, fag.

The consensus of opinion regarding you includes three possibilities with NONE of them good:
1. You are what you claim, but if so, one or both of the following applies.
2. You are a legitimate basket case. This possibility is the one that's gotten a lot of patience a sympathy from me, I'd get pissed off at you and then feel bad, "oh I shouldn't have said that..". Well fuck that now.
3. You are a calculating complete wild card with an attention seeking agenda.
I'm not sure, sometimes I'm a 3-way split so maybe I should consult the magic 8-ball gag gift from last Christmas but to be honest I don't need to bwcause I'm leaning hard at #3.

You're the orchestrator of your own problems and create the purgatory you find yourself lamenting from as the injured party (or PRETEND TO) and all because you wanna play your attention seeking game.

By the way, I talked to Badger about what you claimed and as expected his reply was shock and laughter about it.. but of course you knew it would be.
Good thing I knew you're a fictional web of lies or I might have believed ya.. nice try, your veil is off.

Maybe I should drop a line on someone else too now, see what kind of input I get from that user.

Sweating at all? Hey, if you DO have a genuine gash and a big shnoz like a toucan instead of a raven I think I might have a genuine love connection with someone right here for ya, but I wouldn't wish you on anyone, certainly not with the scent of testosterone wafting off ya

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

It's funny how you hit ALL the ideal bases of interest and then what, tossed the vagina in to help seal the deal? The greenhouse thing though, that never got me but I'm sure it held appeal to any with a green thumb, I don't know, say.. to one known as "the melon man"?

Here you are in deep water, again. Pop goes the weasel, again. You pull your head in like a retreating turtle for a while, maybe sit down with your therapist and regroup, shock therapy wouldn't surprise me because you are that fucking weird. Then, you return to mess with old friends from the sidelines only to find yourself called on it and dramatically flail like a damsel in distress as you're once again at odds with another who made the mistake of taking you seriously and letting you beyond the welcome mat you were so strangely determined to cross.. like you MUST, "get in". I should have greeted you at the door with a wooden stake and a mallet lol.
So what is it with this routine, everyone ELSE at fault in a "let's get Raven" conspiracy? It's like round after round of musical chairs with you, but the music stopped and this time you ain't got a seat.

Your habitually bizarre episodes and jumping from yard to yard ans swinging from one side to the other while trumpeting NOBILITY are but one of your many credibility killers that wore a moat in the mat and you're mad because I'm no longer entertaining it. NOBODY IS.

By the way, did you know that when you would repeatedly post and delete on walls at the YNC, walls that would include total strangers, where you would pretty much beg them to "come back and join the fun!" like a manic loon, that a record of those posts would remain in their mailbox? I call it a "footprint". Now, just imagine when they'd FINALLY log in after a long time to discover SO MANY messages from you in their in-box where you posted and deleted for months while their wall lacked the corresponding wall posts. It might strike them as so odd they might go asking awkward questions regarding you,
"who the fuck is this nut who's been posting and deleting wall posts for months?". It's a good thing you had so many accounts wiped so they'd turn up "anonymous", but some of those accounts lingered just long enough for them to see a name and pose questions about YOU to ME. Suddenly I'm feeling obligated to do damage control on your behalf.. oh man, how awkward.

"DELETE MY ACCOUNT! NOW!!!! I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR USING A LARGER FONT!!!!" Such cringeworthy spectacles.

"ATTENTION!! Attention everyone! I.. the Raven, a female by the way.. am now exiting the buildi-OH SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT.
You're like the internet equivalent of the Jehovah's Witness who just busted out of a looney bin.

In your game you seek to be the epicenter of the chaos you stir, the one common denominator "friend to all" while the bullets fly and the prized chip each warring party might try to deny the other purely out of spite so you can reap the benefit of attention, but to do THAT, you must FIRST get IN. The term "wishbone" was coined just for you based on what appears to be your desire to be fought over. I wonder how many people you cried to in this latest flare up in hopes they'd step up to defend you. I know because I was the recipient many a time for your BOO HOO "anguish". Yeah, you KNOW I'm chivalrous and hate to see some girl cry about getting trolled so I stepped up in your defense.
There is no one to cover for your bizarre "quirks" with all who know your brand, no more benefits of the doubt, no more concern for your crocodile tears, and sure as shit, no more pussy pass.. no more you.

The consensus of opinion regarding you includes three possibilities with NONE of them good:
2. You are a legitimate basket case. This possibility is the one that's gotten a lot of patience a sympathy from me, I'd get pissed off at you and then feel bad, "oh I shouldn't have said that..". Well fuck that now.
I'm not sure, sometimes I'm a 3-way split so maybe I should consult the magic 8-ball gag gift from last Christmas but to be honest I don't need to bwcause I'm leaning hard at #3.

You're the orchestrator of your own problems and create the purgatory you find yourself lamenting from as the injured party (or PRETEND TO) and all because you wanna play your attention seeking game.

By the way, I talked to Badger about what you claimed and as expected his reply was shock and laughter about it.. but of course you knew it would be.
Good thing I knew you're a fictional web of lies or I might have believed ya.. nice try, your veil is off.

Maybe I should drop a line on someone else too now, see what kind of input I get from that user.

Sweating at all? Hey, if you DO have a genuine gash and a big shnoz like a toucan instead of a raven I think I might have a genuine love connection with someone right here for ya, but I wouldn't wish you on anyone, certainly not with the scent of testosterone wafting off ya

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh ffs, Scott... You REALLY don't know me :)… You can assume all you want about me, that's your prerogative .... I don't give a fuck WHAT you think, ffs... I mean... you're an old goofball that still lives with his momma and claims to own real-estate all over New York, ffs... THAT IS FACT!!!.. What you present here, is just a butt hurt way of blowing off steam.. Anything that I've given away about myself I have backed up with FACT!!! Yeppers.. My greenhouse and Hydroponics... you want a pic? Sure.. here ya go... My yard? Here's a pic.. My dogs.. here ya go.. my photoshopping.. sure NO PROB.. the fact is you don't know ANYTHING about me unless I gave it to you.. WHICH.. I never have...:).. So your assumptions are funny... I'm sure if people judge by character … mine far out ways yours, so.. keep guessing:) I LOVE IT!! lmao!! If you'd like a pic of my Motorcycle, I can go out to my garage and take a pic for ya... It's in the little air blown storage case I bought for it.. You see, Scott.. I can back up anything I've written or said.. You on the other hand TALK like you're a big shot.. but you're just a braggart without backing ANYTHING UP!! smh.. You name anything that I've said about myself and I can back it up.. no problem :) Can you? I don't think so.. AND by the way... I know your name is Scott...I know where you live...I know where you work...(I'm wondering if the military knows that you're a racist and an anti-Semite?) interesting ;).. So, in that sense you have been careless and stupid... I haven't .. you dumb fuck hahahaha.... so do me a favor and keep guessing … Have a great day, :) Oh and the person you're referring to? Yeah.. he's the love of my life!! How's that? :) I think you wrote a novel about yourself.. HAHAHAHAHA... And Alts? Omfg.. You have many.. and I know a few.. you always have to throw that one in.. but I admitted I do.. I like photoshopping and posting at the Y.. without being bothered... Do you want me to post one of my photoshops there with my Alt name? I can do that too :) This has actually made my day.... :)… I love that you are SO butt hurt that I stuck up for KP... you go shit crazy and have nothing but ASSUMPTION.. hahahahaha.. Aw fuck..LOLOLOLOL

Last edited:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh!! and now you're calling me a man? LMAO!!!!! WOW.. you are reaching for straws, ffs... That one will help out your credibility fo sho!! smh… You're making an ass out of yourself.. but.. ga head... I like it :)……… byeeeeeee… I have to go care for my Aunty now... I'm sure you'll tell me that's a lie too.... HAHA

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Show us a pic of your hand you simple bullshitting fucking fraud LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL Wash the yellow of a 'em though huh LOLOL I love SCooT ..just look at all that dribble you pulled outta him LOLOLOLOL I've NEVER seen him go off like that (: You've surely injured the Soldier, bleeding all OVER the fucking place HAHAHAAA watch out !! you'll get the AidS hahahahahahaaaaaa

Miss yeh Ravey, WHATEVER, WHOMEVER you are ...nice people is nice people and you can NEVER beat that (:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Show us a pic of your hand you simple bullshitting fucking fraud LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLL Wash the yellow of a 'em though huh LOLOL I love SCooT ..just look at all that dribble you pulled outta him LOLOLOLOL I've NEVER seen him go off like that (: You've surely injured the Soldier, bleeding all OVER the fucking place HAHAHAAA watch out !! you'll get the AidS hahahahahahaaaaaa

Miss yeh Ravey, WHATEVER, WHOMEVER you are ...nice people is nice people and you can NEVER beat that (:
Thank you, sweet heart.. I hope you're doing well... and I'm still waiting on something to photoshop for ya... :) K :).. I gotta run :) byeeeeee!! LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Where is that fucking Alarm ?? I've been shaking my zipper for 15 minutes now LMFAO

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The man I love YEAH OKAY! LUNATIC! :LOL2: Anything to validate your feminity lol
You're a deluded train wreck who has forgotten all those posts and what they say about you and the witnesses are all here, ball bag.
You think the army's my day job, maybe, maybe not. That you can track me down.. tell'm things? Do it.
If you try, you'd fail but if you succeeded, you'd lose everything.
I don't see a win here, not for you, but go roll those dice, you pic shopping bullshit artist.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Ravey told me to eat semen so we's not exactly friends right now ...lol
I can't believe the laughs ... good times I tell you wut (:

Ahahahahahahahaaaa

SCOOOOOOT !!!! Where fart though ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Fuck !! You're a regular Charles Dickens LOLOL

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The man I love YEAH OKAY! LUNATIC! :LOL2: Anything to validate your feminity lol
You're a deluded train wreck who has forgotten all those posts and what they say about you and the witnesses are all here, ball bag.
You think the army's my day job, maybe, maybe not. That you can track me down.. tell'm things? Do it.
If you try, you'd fail but if you succeeded, you'd lose everything.
I don't see a win here, not for you, but go roll those dice, you pic shopping bullshit artist.
And once again... You don't know me... I would never do anything like that, (look for you) Scott..NEVER.. no matter how mad you are at me or how mad I am at you... I WOULD NEVER, EVER do something like that, ffs.. I don't fuck with people's lives Just like I don't want mine to be fucked with :/ I am an extremely private person, online and irl.. ffs.. There are things that I hold sacred..and that is one's personal life.. sorry if you mistook that for something that is wasn't...I was simply pointing out your freedom to post a lot of info about yourself.. when I haven't... that is all I was saying... FUCK.. I'm running late now.. sigh..

Last edited:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Maybe it was a friendly gesture rather than offensive, offering you its precious ball drainings... "Hellfire's Finest".

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Maybe it was a friendly gesture rather than offensive, offering you its precious ball drainings... "Hellfire's Finest".

You actually hit ' post reply ' for that ?? Hardly seems worth it ... posting lots of words is your gift, unfortunately arranging them in a way that is creative is not LOL fucking tree stump LOLOLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You're a diddler writer you creepy fuck, and one day you''ll run across someone who doesn't take the fake shit you do lightly .... little video game playing live at home with momma fucking fhuggot ... SCOOTYYYY MOMMY MADE YOU A PEENUT BUDDER SANGWICH LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLLLLL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Someone get a mop ! tearz EVERYWHERE LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLLLLL

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Look how animated he got, the LOLOLs say a lot. Make 'em a little longer and I'll believe 'em.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You make me laugh in EXTRA LARGE SIZE !! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA YOU KNOW, LIKE THE BLACK COCK YOU TAKE LOL
I understand though...you think I'm better then you, that's how haters roll .. LOLOLOLOLOL

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dummy, you're a guy scrounging for cat post materials, alone, that has nothing worth saying who is 24/7 furniture on a forum he stinks up. Again, because you are ALONE.
That is your entire life.
Man, I'd kill myself if I were you lol, good thing for you you're such a pussy I guess.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
If you really wanted to make a statement you'd have to kill yourself if you were anybody other than yourself. :LOL1: