"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If you really wanted to make a statement you'd have to kill yourself if you were anybody other than yourself. :LOL1:
Ever see pics of those Buddhist monks that protest by burning themselves alive?
main-qimg-c7b15e60643c4117cd1cb62b5e055d55.webp

If no, now you have.
What kind of protesting is that, you're supposed to burn the ENEMY.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh ffs, Scott... You REALLY don't know me :)… You can assume all you want about me, that's your prerogative .... I don't give a fuck WHAT you think, ffs... I mean... you're an old goofball that still lives with his momma and claims to own real-estate all over New York, ffs... THAT IS FACT!!!.. What you present here, is just a butt hurt way of blowing off steam.. Anything that I've given away about myself I have backed up with FACT!!! Yeppers.. My greenhouse and Hydroponics... you want a pic? Sure.. here ya go... My yard? Here's a pic.. My dogs.. here ya go.. my photoshopping.. sure NO PROB.. the fact is you don't know ANYTHING about me unless I gave it to you.. WHICH.. I never have...:).. So your assumptions are funny... I'm sure if people judge by character … mine far out ways yours, so.. keep guessing:) I LOVE IT!! lmao!! If you'd like a pic of my Motorcycle, I can go out to my garage and take a pic for ya... It's in the little air blown storage case I bought for it.. You see, Scott.. I can back up anything I've written or said.. You on the other hand TALK like you're a big shot.. but you're just a braggart without backing ANYTHING UP!! smh.. You name anything that I've said about myself and I can back it up.. no problem :) Can you? I don't think so.. AND by the way... I know your name is Scott...I know where you live...I know where you work...(I'm wondering if the military knows that you're a racist and an anti-Semite?) interesting ;).. So, in that sense you have been careless and stupid... I haven't .. you dumb fuck hahahaha.... so do me a favor and keep guessing … Have a great day, :) Oh and the person you're referring to? Yeah.. he's the love of my life!! How's that? :) I think you wrote a novel about yourself.. HAHAHAHAHA... And Alts? Omfg.. You have many.. and I know a few.. you always have to throw that one in.. but I admitted I do.. I like photoshopping and posting at the Y.. without being bothered... Do you want me to post one of my photoshops there with my Alt name? I can do that too :) This has actually made my day.... :)… I love that you are SO butt hurt that I stuck up for KP... you go shit crazy and have nothing but ASSUMPTION.. hahahahaha.. Aw fuck..LOLOLOLOL
“racist” and “anti-Semite”? Oh vey goy! We can’t have that can we? Hypocrisy is strong here Raven the NEW shill of the goyim...
wBKF6DA.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️