"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So over 55% of prisoners in the uk are black or other “minorities” who make up a small percentage of the uk population... The MSM have made up this ridiculous term “zombie knives”, seriously! It’s the same when you get an Islamic attack then you get newsline headings “Truck mows down innocent people” as if we have murderous trucks! Here’s a nutcase saying we should change knives! lmfao you literally couldn’t make it up!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
To me that is the ultimate argument against gun control, take away the guns and they find something else to kill people with, take the knives away, and they will use broken bottles.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
a-magic-ar.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So the left got outraged about Clarkson calling a jeep gay but never mentioned this? WTF? Lmao :facepalm:
Warning high cringe and animal abuse Bahahahahaaa

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am so tired of political bullshit in all the media lately. Here is an idea, the left is all clamoring to get at Trump's tax records. How about this: ALL politicians must (in order to run for office) submit all financial records for public view before they are allowed to run, and must continue to disclose allfinancial records as long as they hold office. This will satiate the liberal fuck ups, they will finally get to see Trump's records, but also put into stark relief how corrupt all of them are.

All Trump has to do is say "Sure I will disclose my info if you disclose yours" I am guessing the witch-hunt would end in nano seconds.

congress-nascar-jackets-sponsors-who-bought-them.jpg

Oh and if any are caught hiding anything it constitutes immediate seizure of all assets of said politician.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
u know the jews - the shekels must always be protected
it was the 11th commandment but they kept it a secret lol