"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

knife wielder

Factory Bastard
a-magic-ar.jpg

29983577_1561968767243491_1571967455645784332_o.jpg.9113a718b95ba1701636b9c63106f233.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Let’s all think about what has been worldwide news in regards to those pesky whites and their fake hateful ways... One can only imagine the apocalypse if this was a white on “minority” crime... Sad as fuck!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
That guys cute (:
Ever since I watched that movie as a yute I've wanted one of those Gizmos ..

Bright light!! Bright light!! lol
tenor.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
To think of the videos taken down by JewTube this one has been up for THREE YEARS! The future is uncertain and I don’t think people actually realise how bad this is getting...

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
Oh probably.. I don't know..labels get bandied about..

What I do loathe is hypocrisy;

"I hate globalization!" while typing ona computer made overseas in clothing bought cheaply, becasue they're made overseas, and enjoy out of season fruit and vegetables, from other countries.

"Immigrants is stealing our jobs".. those jobs most caucasians won't do because they believe it's beneath them, but more than happy to indenture immigrants to do those jobs as long as they don't ask for equal rights to fair pay.

" I hate liberals" while enjoying liberal ideas like freedom of speech, right to assembly, the right to vote, the right to bear arms.. all those ideas that the unwashed masses couldn't enjoy until some liberalist came around and made changes. To think the common folks should have rights? what a liberal idea.

Perhaps you get the gist.. or you don't.. If calling me some weird name helps you sleep at night, go for it.
Buddy, try keeping up with the times.."Globalization" represents the end of America, it has nothing at all to do with trade.."immigrants stealing our jobs"..lol, no. Its immigrants burden on taxpayers. Economy affects all of us...and immigrants are bad for the economy. Some of them. Which means stopping illegal immigrants is a good thing. For YOUR fucking country. Do some research, dummy.
And if free speech was a liberal idea, it isn't anymore. Liberal doesnt mean the same thing as it once did. Pay attention, and be more politically active than once every four years, lagger.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
NO WHINEY LIBERALS

JUST WHINEY FUCKSTICKS

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I can only imagine how angry you are LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

giphy.gif

81bb0c1fbedada90147589b3b1a17e06.gif