"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA I can only imagine how angry you are LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

giphy.gif

81bb0c1fbedada90147589b3b1a17e06.gif
What? I don’t give you a second thought, I’m gone

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The British Empire should have been crushed first! Hitlers greatest error was not annihilating London in fall... He hoped the Germanic races could come together against the Juden, Rothschild already had their puppet, fat alcoholic Winston Churchill, we all lost... TOTAL WAR

WarPig

God's Holy Warrior
Site Supporter
You're on point, RT, but despite his political confusion, his heart was in the right place. I meant what I said the first day I came to this forum. Muslims, Islam itself, is a clear fucking enemy to every non muslim on this board. You want the crusades back? I welcome it. I'll wear the cross proudly. God Is. He doesn't care if you don't believe, weaklings. Nobody does.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
So here we have Algerians attacking a trans person in Paris... They’re so happy France took them in they’re all wearing Algerian flags...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The double standards are sickening! @Swamp-Duck have you ever heard of this 9 year old that HANGED himself because of Muslim bullies?

Not surprised, when my oldest son was 12 he was stopped by 4 male niggers, they took everything he had then one of them punched him in the face, when they got reprisals they moaned and said it was a racist attack ! That just one story I could tell you loads, I’m sick of these mud apologists, it’s their fault shit like this happens cos HO no you mustn’t do nothing to upset them. Fucking traitors the lot of them, it’s the white middle class apologies that make up all this politically incorrect shit, they don’t have to live amongst these filthy cowardly bastards. And they are cowards gangs of them picking on one person cos they know they only have to cry racism and they get away with it.