"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmfao
But you're a thief, which makes you a NIGGER, a lighter shade, but nigger none the less

Last edited:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lmfao
But you're a thief, which makes you a NIGGER, a lighter shade, but nigger none the less

Well you bin up one dirty nigger cunt and out popped two fucking monkeys, lol nigger lover, what’s up, too much of a lowlife to find a decent woman ? Yeah I’m a thief so what I earned 900 quid in 3 hours, bet you slag cheating nig nog can’t earn that on her beat in a month.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmfao

Well you bin up one dirty nigger cunt and out popped two fucking monkeys, lol nigger lover, what’s up, too much of a lowlife to find a decent woman ? Yeah I’m a thief so what I earned 900 quid in 3 hours, bet you slag cheating nig nog can’t earn that on her beat in a month.

And your kid gets punched in the face for it...KARMA thieving wench BAAA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

You should be fitted for a tire you NIGGER..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

X

xXx
Site Supporter
dfsdsf.jpg
:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
lmfao

You’re a fuckin oxygen ScatBurgler, every breath you take is an insult to trees!

Shut up you stupid wigger, I can't take you fo' real anymo' yo'

Seriously? Is that the route your constant insults are going? I still like Justin Timberland songs, I dress nothing like him Chad!

Hush little wigger don'tchu cry ....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
lmfao

What do yo get if you cross breed a black person with a ape ?

A retarded ape- - - - - -

Back when I was in high school on the last day of school the blacks would roam the hallways looking for white guys to beat on and my friend got caught by a rat pack but not to fear,Richard rounded up our own rat pack and the hunt was on and got the 1st black ass in the 3 floor bathroom and the look on his face when we walk in was to die for>>> Poor little sambo<<<- - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
lmfao

What do yo get if you cross breed a black person with a ape ?

A retarded ape- - - - - -

Back when I was in high school on the last day of school the blacks would roam the hallways looking for white guys to beat on and my friend got caught by a rat pack but not to fear,Richard rounded up our own rat pack and the hunt was on and got the 1st black ass in the 3 floor bathroom and the look on his face when we walk in was to die for>>> Poor little sambo<<<- - - - - -

Every f'n year in high school there was a fake race riot. For 3 years around spring break, black and white jocks would prove how they were mad as hell and weren't gonna take it any more. They were tools, but mostly harmless, looking for a suspension to extend the break for a week.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I know it’s too early to say but apparently a Jihadi was arrested in Paris three days ago for plotting to burn down this precious Christian building, stood since 1140...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I know it’s too early to say but apparently a Jihadi was arrested in Paris three days ago for plotting to burn down this precious Christian building, stood since 1140...

.. Yeh okey Donald