"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Holy FUCK man!! I watched for 2 mins and all I heard was some dude whine about what he don't like bahahahahahahaaa blahblahblah
Thought it was a vid aboot a 'poem' should be labeled 'white whiner' :ThumbsUp2:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You should make a few of those 'whiner' vids...you're a pro

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy FUCK man!! I watched for 2 mins and all I heard was some dude whine about what he don't like bahahahahahahaaa blahblahblah
Thought it was a vid aboot a 'poem' should be labeled 'white whiner' :ThumbsUp2:
The sheboon whore is the one whining you inbred nonce! If you’re not gonna watch videos your take on them is irrelevant... Carpet

X

xXx
Site Supporter
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stach :LMAO:

Post some video's that aren't about whining and moaning aboot the way things are ffs you go on like a 80 year old crabby old man

Though you look like one doesn't mean act like one.......

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
PLEASE ASS BOX ME! stach :LMAO:

Post some video's that aren't about whining and moaning aboot the way things are ffs you go on like a 80 year old crabby old man

Though you look like one doesn't mean act like one.......
Fuckin much better looking than you ya grey, skinny, PLEASE ASS BOX ME! with a snaggle tooth! When’s lunchtime at the local school carpets?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Does your 'Stach still taste like Mummy ?? :LMAO::LMAO:

And pick ONE thread yeh spastic fucking retard lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
Still there ??

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Fucking typical of these low IQ spades, they can’t control their own feelings and don’t have the intelligence to cope with it, soon as they see how backward they are they try and take it out on someone else, of course it would never be their match, it always has to be a woman or kid or a much smaller man, they are nothing but backward cowards.they all shag around they will fuck anything, the sheboons too. They can never have a normal family home, always got to have a bit on the side, I feel sorry for their piccaninis.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The ONLY race on earth that is denied a place on the planet for over 10 years are whites... Build the greatest peace loving countries on earth to get shat on! The crusades are coming again, Mark my words! ⚡⚡