"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Oh oh. Someone got their ass handed to em again. you must be the easiest target in town

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Do you ever get tired of it? Maybe a Judo class might help. Better yet, change your gender, and wear a dress. Like more positive attention

X

xXx
Site Supporter
106408494_10158365527483446_4109430119527630747_n.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Do you ever get tired of it? Maybe a Judo class might help. Better yet, change your gender, and wear a dress. Like more positive attention
Men wear skirts where I’m from... We do it to hide our masculinity

Let me guess - - - - - - 18th and Castrol - San Francisco - - - - - - -

The Castro District, commonly referenced as The Castro, is a neighborhood in Eureka Valley in San Francisco. The Castro was one of the first gay neighborhoods in the United States.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL
Iron Monkeyfister thoughted for 3 WHOLE days for that new name Sea ... the least you could do is throw a post his way :LMAO: :LMAO:

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
LOL
Iron Monkeyfister thoughted for 3 WHOLE days for that new name Sea ... the least you could do is throw a post his way :LMAO: :LMAO:
Oh look, a fight and you want to assist someone...

"SEE?!!?! I CAN BE USEFUL! PLEASE BE MY FRIEND!"

~X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL

~X

O look ... mah balls bouncing of yer Covid shit infected face ... :LMAO: :LMAO: get back to your shithole and scruB

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
LOL

~X

Someone must have told him that if he gets me to piss on his pointy head once a week he'll live 10 years longer.

he's really persistent at nibbling at my ankles

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL

~X

Someone must have told him that if he gets me to piss on his pointy head once a week he'll live 10 years longer.

:LMAO: :LMAO: do your teeth have worn grooves penis shaped ?? :LMAO::LMAO::daFuq:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
LOL

~X

:LMAO: :LMAO: do your teeth have worn grooves penis shaped ?? :LMAO::LMAO::daFuq:
No you cannot have a pair of my used underwear

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
x and seamajor went on a dinner date and argued over who would push whose stool in
What's with this X faggot? Did someone tell him my ankles are the fountain of youth or something?

Most of the time I just ignore his useless drivel but every so often I kick him back down a flight of stairs while his pants are still around his ankles just for quick laughs

• Interesting
Reactions: X

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
x and seamajor went on a dinner date and argued over who would push whose stool in
What's with this X faggot? Did someone tell him my ankles are the fountain of youth or something?

Most of the time I just ignore his useless drivel but every so often I kick him back down a flight of stairs while his pants are still around his ankles just for quick laughs

hes a libtard lurker and his posts r like static between radio stations

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Iron Monkeyfister surely the penis shaped grooves in your teeth weren't caused by a diet rich in dIck ... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

hes a libtard lurker and his posts r like static between radio stations

He's a libtard?

Say no more. That tells me all I need to know about his varied mental deficiencies

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Iron Monkeyfister surely the penis shaped grooves in your teeth weren't caused by a diet rich in dIck ... :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:
look how graphic when talking penis - wow what a fag