Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
F8-E6249-E-95-C4-4-DA7-B77-B-76734385424-E.jpg

fucking anti USA Traitor

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
lol.... sewage major is gonna lose his mind when Trump wins again :LMAO2:

Stubby I’m a happy dude watching mango fat man losing his shit, not to mention losing the election and having to defect. The ignorant in Merica still identify with him. Sort of like broke fools who still live with Maw.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
9-C0-D1-A9-C-7510-46-F6-B5-FD-F9-FA58-E33062.jpg

So sad Stubby you couldn’t be one of his moron deadbeat worthless sons.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2-EAE0-EB6-FE6-F-483-C-87-BB-BF7177425363.png

Dont you live in West Palm beach Stubby? The ghetto side of the bridge? I’d pay attention to this cop, if I were you. God forbid.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2-EAE0-EB6-FE6-F-483-C-87-BB-BF7177425363.png

Listen to your homeboys Stubby. Mangos a fool, and being voted out, if his obesity doesn’t get in the way. Do you look up to fat men with an orange face? Who’s sucks Putin’s dick? Who doesn’t care about vets, and soldiers in the field. I’m rather happy about it. Still unemployed?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
1-CD37-B56-76-D4-4-E8-E-A966-5-E6-BC6-ED16-DF.jpg

This is the truth. Little Nancy is gonna lop whats left of Trump nutsack. Why not he hasn’t seen em in 9 years

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Wait.... StoogeMajor's position is that Taliban needed a bounty from Russia to kill U.S troops? Cause it's not like they hate us and were willing to do it for free?

Hello? Can someone put me in touch with Hitler? I'd like to see if he'd be interested in some coin to murder some jews for me :LMAO2::LMAO2:

You lib fucks are so irretrievably gullible

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Seamajor your mind is made up so no point going back and forth and will say when I was state side(Ft Ord) worked in G-2 and only

seen a small amount of the bull shit lie's and learn that everybody lie's to get what they want and it all comes down to greed !

Like one night I was watching Nixon tell lie's on TV in 1972 about we were never in Cambodia and fact is I was there dropping off some supplys to some Green Beret 60 miles pass the border in 1967- - - - all lie's lie's lie's,both sides lie to get what they want and doesn't really mater who is in office- - - - -The Show Will Go On !

I am just a pond in the sea of life- - - - - - - -peace and don't lie to much to those cabana boys to get what you want . . . . . . .

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Sewage major is the biggest fucking moron on any of these boards

Even the dumbshits & degenerate owner over a Creepers Been Tucking don't want him around

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
look at seamajor pretending 2 be be happy while crying 24/7 lmao

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'oh im in paradise...........but that trump tho!':Confused::LOL2:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

lol.... we bagged the whiney little fucktard on that exact same issue at SG.

What expat enjoying a lucrative monthly pension with rental property income living in paradise become as rabid as he does over a president who has no impact on his day to day life?

We smelled the bullshit a mile a way. And then I hit the nail when I took a shot in the dark with the whole fled the US to avoid CP payments and he went absolutely buckwild.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
sm will reply with some stupid nonsensical question like 'but your roof is on fire tho?'

as if it has a deep burn but means NOTHING lmao

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Even the dumbshits & degenerate owner over a Creepers Been Tucking don't want him around

OMG ! When exactly was it that Sea ripped your pathetic ass OPEN ? the hurt is palpable :LMAO: :LMAO: post after post tangible HURT !! :LOL2::LOL2: like the moment you found out Trumpfs dick doesn't taste like Oranges :LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Do some MOARRRR !!! LOLOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Sea ... your hurtin' 'em brother :LOL2::LOL2::LMAO::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

You got the TWO making excuses :LOL2::LOL2: Jeannie the tranny and a MONKEYFISTER :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA I LOVE MAH MORNING LAUGHS !!

'oh im in paradise...........but that trump tho!':Confused::LOL2:
One has to wonder what this tard is smoking.
seems like seamajors dick from all the posts
sm will reply with some stupid nonsensical question like 'but your roof is on fire tho?'

BEHOLD !!!!! THE HURT CONVENTION !! :LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO::LMAO:

giphy.gif