Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
:LMAO:Hey Gang ...hey breaky
106294012_739290930213924_1646522594172215895_n.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter

The whole world is in the same shit including that shit hole you call home !

So as I vet, your cool with a bounty on the heads of US soldiers. Thought you were smarter?

What the fuck do you think I was doing in Vietnam ? handing out free lunches-passing out tickets to see Bob Hope ? think again - - - - - -

22.jpg

War-is-Hell.jpg

Everybody has a bounty on there head in a combat zone !!!

Do you fuck the bound gooks ?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

So as I vet, your cool with a bounty on the heads of US soldiers. Thought you were smarter?

What the fuck do you think I was doing in Vietnam ? handing out free lunches-passing out tickets to see Bob Hope ? think again - - - - - -

22.jpg

War-is-Hell.jpg

A gay Canadian would ask that question

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

22.jpg

War-is-Hell.jpg

welp... you had a real President back then. What’s there now is a fat fuck who wears make up, sucks Putin’s dick, and would be more than happy to remove any vet benefits you have now. Please though, stay in love with him, if you like. He couldn’t give a shit about vets. Your right about a bounty on your head, from the enemy. This time it is Putin, and apparently with the Buffoons OK. HE was briefed on the subject, and got up to take a shit, and make some tweets.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

22.jpg

War-is-Hell.jpg

A gay Canadian would ask that question

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I have never had sex with any asian so tell your mom and sister I'm not your Papasan - - - - - -

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter

Im sorry Haze. I don’t mean to upset you. I just thought you’d see the writing on the wall. Be patient and you’ll see what I’m talking about. Do you watch Fox news?
[/QUOTE]

It's very simple,I vote for who I think will do the least damage and do you realy think Joe is the better man and also what if he die's in office and his VP takes over who we don't even know yet- - - - - -
In a way it doesn't matter since the USA is going down hill anyways !

• Agree!
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, there’s many things I’d love to see in my lifetime, black people taking control of their neighbourhoods and white people realising that Adolf Hitler was right! We do not need separation, only unification!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2-BACE39-A-0-AFE-4-ABB-9282-25048-BC9-CB41.jpg

Why does Trump hate John McCain, Tammy Duckworth and the is soldier who was doing his duty^?
Looks to me he hates people who put there lives on the line.