SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
E5fFuTI.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter
2-BACE39-A-0-AFE-4-ABB-9282-25048-BC9-CB41.jpg

Why does Trump hate John McCain, Tammy Duckworth and the is soldier who was doing his duty^?
Looks to me he hates people who put there lives on the line.

He simply hates what he can never be ... a person of integrity, you know he just hates that he wasn't man enough to do his duty

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look MonkeyFISTER is over emphasizing his glee to mask a SORE ASS :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And there go my ankles getting all dripping wet with some drooling tard clinging to them

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The Avengers was mediocre at best sorry to burst your bubble :daFuq:

:LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Honestly says more about a person who clicks the ignore ...
Yeah that person is tired of the constant ignorance from the ignored, I’m no bothered what you say fahget

I didn't say it to bother you .. if I went about ignoring those I find annoying ffs LOL .. is it the opposing opinion that sent you to shutter the door ??

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly says more about a person who clicks the ignore ...
Yeah that person is tired of the constant ignorance from the ignored, I’m no bothered what you say fahget

I didn't say it to bother you .. if I went about ignoring those I find annoying ffs LOL .. is it the opposing opinion that sent you to shutter the door ??
I’m spanking him, that‘s all... I can definitely do without him, call it experience

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't we all just get along - - - - - - -
We could but i don’t want to, I’m going to relegate him to the bin on other platforms then boot him up the genitalia when he fully expects it! Watch

Best of luck to you friend. I do hope you catch up with someone willing. The sunset is so beautiful this evening. My genitalia is out of bounds homeboy. Wash your hands