"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
DBD57-C17-6428-48-D9-A4-DA-BD263236-AE09.jpg

Good Morning Shamp. Looks like your friend wants to fuck you, then beat your sorry ass to a pulp. Must be sport to you by now.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet you‘re in maws bathroom enjoying the scenery. ^^At least you got off that fat ass

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So fucking gimpy LMAO . the fucking effort exerted should be shot hung and pissed on ffs .. 'I'm not the one that keeps pictures of naked guys on my computer ' le YAWNNNNNNN !! ... witless fuck, goes well with the dickless thing you got goin' on .. Sea has slap chopped your sorry ass so many times I've lost count :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: :LMAO3: ......

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Do you get Orange make-up on your lips when your done ??

:OMG4:

:LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
The picture of the naked black dude seems to have really stoked the ankle biter up

lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I imagine my ball sack would send you into a tizzy .. it's wrinkled like Thanos' face ..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you really a stubby fuck .. Are you 'Big Ed' ??

NINTCHDBPICT000579306034.jpg
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
F*** whatAnite ...
Blew my clutch 60 Km from home at 3 in the morn' ... was a lonely Cab ride home, if I didn't loVe this Bike so much I'd throw it from my roof ..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you really a stubby fuck .. Are you 'Big Ed' ??

NINTCHDBPICT000579306034.jpg
:LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

come on. You’re being far too kind. Stubby is the result of sitting on his ass all day long. He is his worst enemy, next to his ex wife’s.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
F*** whatAnite ...
Blew my clutch 60 Km from home at 3 in the morn' ... was a lonely Cab ride home, if I didn't loVe this Bike so much I'd throw it from my roof ..
I’d love to go into the mountains on a bike with you, I love you man! There’s nobody that compares to my old friends then and now... Keep dominating

• Oh Shit!
Reactions: X

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s fuckin crazy the lies white people have been fed, we’re evil yet the people we literally see being evil are not... The average person is scared of white power, don’t talk about it or we’ll cancel you... History is creeping up on their agenda and the truth will out! ⚡⚡

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
that kid Martini has got you by the nut sack. Just sit back and enjoy it. Like you always do.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
F*** whatAnite ...
I’d love to go into the mountains on a bike with you, I love you man! There’s nobody that compares to my old friends then and now... Keep dominating

Yeah man that wood be awesome (:
I was here last night .. 'The Scarborough Bluffs'
scarborough-bluffs.jpg
Scarborough-Bluffs-5.jpg

It's an amazing spot and just inside the City