ZU3sxBW.png
uOmj2iw.gif

Fb21JPY.jpg

God I miss him so much!
1QgzHVi.jpg

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm not against the white pride as much as I am against the nazi failure. God might have even allowed Germany to remain a superpower for a while had they deported them jews instead of gassing em. They brought Gods Wrath down upon themselves.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm not against the white pride as much as I am against the nazi failure. God might have even allowed Germany to remain a superpower for a while had they deported them jews instead of gassing em. They brought Gods Wrath down upon themselves.
It will NEVER sink in with you will it... There was NO GASSING, there's never been solid proof, Zyklon B was a delouser ffs the red cross who were one of the first ones in mentioned no gas...
rD4Ruwg.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

yVywA2s.jpg

5oSAElx.jpg
0BymDtS.jpg
TNxigdr.jpg
ZU3sxBW.png
uOmj2iw.gif

Fb21JPY.jpg

God I miss him so much!
1QgzHVi.jpg

You can usually get a good idea of a person's character by their treatment of animals. Anyone who is cruel to an innocent creature is inevitably going to be a soulless piece of shit.

This is another dead giveaway that the hysterical witch hunt against Hitler over the last 70 has been fuelled by lies, half-truths and exaggerations.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

yVywA2s.jpg

5oSAElx.jpg
0BymDtS.jpg
TNxigdr.jpg
ZU3sxBW.png
uOmj2iw.gif

Fb21JPY.jpg

God I miss him so much!
1QgzHVi.jpg

You can usually get a good idea of a person's character by their treatment of animals. Anyone who is cruel to an innocent creature is inevitably going to be a soulless piece of shit.

This is another dead giveaway that the hysterical witch hunt against Hitler over the last 70 has been fuelled by lies, half-truths and exaggerations.

Hitler HAS to be portrayed as a truly evil man to fit with the holohoax narrative, if only people would actually look at the facts from a neutral point of view they'd see the same as us... I used to think the Nazis were bad because I was told they were at school, my mum (born in Germany) taught me the same until I was older and started questioning the whole thing then a few truths came out lol...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm sure Emperor Hirohito was a great man too. "YAWN".
You're an idiot when it comes to this and it's a damn shame mate...
Oh well. I dont mind. Gassed jews aside, I still say hitler was a complete idiot. There's no doubt he fucked germany by attacking russia.
Yea, I'll admit he made a few WTAF errors but I've never said he was a tactical genius, he would've fucked Russia up had he not attacked in the dead of winter, it was the timing Lok not the decision to attack them... The Germans weapons and armour were FAR superior to anything Russia had, they'd have steamrolled them in any other time of year lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm sure Emperor Hirohito was a great man too. "YAWN".
You're an idiot when it comes to this and it's a damn shame mate...
Oh well. I dont mind. Gassed jews aside, I still say hitler was a complete idiot. There's no doubt he fucked germany by attacking russia.
Yea, I'll admit he made a few WTAF errors but I've never said he was a tactical genius, he would've fucked Russia up had he not attacked in the dead of winter, it was the timing Lok not the decision to attack them... The Germans weapons and armour were FAR superior to anything Russia had, they'd have steamrolled them in any other time of year lol
Agreed.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@Lokmar @Dove and @Aryan (might as well show you bro)

Gas-chambers disguised as shower-rooms is a soviet propaganda lie made up after the war. There were no extermination camps, only concentration and labor camps for hostile partisans.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
For anyone still on the fence about if the 'holocaust' was real or not, this will settle it once and for all. The best documentary there is on the subject. Don't want to watch the whole thing? Watch a few minutes from 11:50 (but you should watch the whole thing).

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
At this point the gas chambers fairytale has become a running joke for those in the know, along with the 6 gorrillion figure.

I have no idea how people still buy into the nonsense, despite being shown facts which completely blow apart the official narrative.

I think part of the reason is because they don't want to admit to themselves that they've been duped into believing such an outlandish lie.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
At this point the gas chambers fairytale has become a running joke for those in the know, along with the 6 gorrillion figure.

I have no idea how people still buy into the nonsense, despite being shown facts which completely blow apart the official narrative.

I think part of the reason is because they don't want to admit to themselves that they've been duped into believing such an outlandish lie.
Have you seen that film mate? Haha it's solid PROOF that the gas chambers and the six million number are a joke... The part that pissed me off was whe he gave the number of allies,German,Japs etc that died then said they want you to think the Jews suffering mattered more! All our people should be sickened and insulted by that but they're too brainwashed to think of their own that died...

I'm only half way throught it, I'm gonna watch the rest when I get in bed lol