Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohh look
vcF2bhk.jpg

RdzBIot.jpg

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a great example of the cover up censorship we have today... DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT JEWS OR ISRAEL!!
5hBwIBF.png
nobody likes jews

I certainly don't think we should be giving them foreign aid. Especially while their lazy ass Orthodox men sit around reading the Torah all day while mom's work and raise kids until they're too overwhelmed to do both and end up on welfare.

Fuck that.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Here's a great example of the cover up censorship we have today... DON'T SAY ANYTHING BAD ABOUT JEWS OR ISRAEL!!
5hBwIBF.png
nobody likes jews

I certainly don't think we should be giving them foreign aid. Especially while their lazy ass Orthodox men sit around reading the Torah all day while mom's work and raise kids until they're too overwhelmed to do both and end up on welfare.

Fuck that.
they r a friendly port in a sea of enemies, when the oil runs out they will be tossed 2 the wolves

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
5hBwIBF.png
nobody likes jews

Fuck that.
they r a friendly port in a sea of enemies, when the oil runs out they will be tossed 2 the wolves

I realize that. They still spy on us and don't always work to benefit us, even when we are their benefactor.

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
5hBwIBF.png
nobody likes jews
They're destroying our countries and making white people the bad race that should always be ashamed that our ancestors were bosses and the best at everything... They want us gone and they're slowly doing it...
O7kXQBZ.png

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
5hBwIBF.png
nobody likes jews

Fuck that.

I realize that. They still spy on us and don't always work to benefit it us, even when we are their benefactor.
2% of the population...
5XJPr4n.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn't Soros Hungarian though?
Soros is a Jew born in an Ultra-white country, clearly his family had no luck fucking with Hungary... He's his cousin...

A rumor that was posted on Facebook. You shouldn't believe everything that's on FB, Shamp.
Who cares anyway but I'm starting to sway towards wanting Putin to win... Jews telling the British government they cannot lose Ukraine it'll ruin the new world order... Where did I see that? I thought I had the image...

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Isn't Soros Hungarian though?
Soros is a Jew born in an Ultra-white country, clearly his family had no luck fucking with Hungary... He's his cousin...

A rumor that was posted on Facebook. You shouldn't believe everything that's on FB, Shamp.
Who cares anyway but I'm starting to sway towards wanting Putin to win... Jews telling the British government they cannot lose Ukraine it'll ruin the new world order... Where did I see that? I thought I had the image...

I guess we'll have to disagree on that, Shamp. I don't want Putin winning any war of aggression.