"No Liberals Allowed" thread.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I think Stubbys an amateur idiot. What happened to the Pusssy pus gut? Go find out Benzo. Did his maw finally kick his sedentary ass out?
IDK. There's a lot of behind the scenes shit going on at the other board I'm not entirely partial to.
What's going to happen there is up in the air. Flea/queen doesn't want her name attached to it anymore, and I dont blame her as I've publicly stated there. So it's wait and see at this point. Joo will be back sooner or later, one way or another, that much I guarantee.
Obviously the writing is on the wall for Trump, and even Lokmar admitted it tho probably not intentionally. He slipped a little.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey Benzo !

fuck off :LMAO:

.. TrumpF is a 'shoe in' .. keep dreaming if you think any diff :Confused:

Das is why I is fucking wif you homeboy (: I've read some of your stuff over at another place and was 'impressed' I thought to myself 'self, this guy is a'ight .. no amatuer fo' sure yo, taken many :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Like wrasslin' pickles in a barrel :OMG4:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
GOOD MORNING yeh ring around the cocks .. the shit hawks are out in full flight this morn ..

:FuckYeah::FuckYeah:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Seacucumbers Confused 5

HM6u.gif

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Hey Benzo !

Das is why I is fucking wif you homeboy (: I've read some of your stuff over at another place and was 'impressed' I thought to myself 'self, this guy is a'ight .. no amatuer fo' sure yo taken many :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Trump is done.
Hey Benzo !

Das is why I is fucking wif you homeboy (: I've read some of your stuff over at another place and was 'impressed' I thought to myself 'self, this guy is a'ight .. no amatuer fo' sure yo taken many :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3::LMAO3:

Trump be done.
Remember I said it.
I don't like talking politics anyway, so don't expect much on the subject from me.
Except for when Biden wins, then I'll be laughing for about a week.
Lulz in advance-

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I beat you old dude :rightON:

I've been saying it since the first month he soiled the White House welcome mat .. I've pissed off more than a few with jokes, I'm not political either it's all a circus of distractions .. I do follow the good MEMES though, I appreciate a good political cartoon, or satire .

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Trump be done' .

Trump followers be like

83420875.gif
:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:
The meltdowns will be epic.
The stock market will take a hit until the tariffs are lifted, tho.
And taxes will go up.
All good things have a shit side.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

classroom.synonym.com/requirements-for-a...
1 MOS Requirements The recipient must have a military occupational specialty (MOS) of infantry or Special Forces, although that does not have to be the primary designation. As long as the soldier has received infantry training and is involved in overseas ground combat, he remains eligible for the award. 2 Rank Qualifications
Lol. I said I wasn't an infantryman. Doesn't mean I didn't receive infantry training.
You just burned yourself.
I thought you didn't talk about these things outside the hall?
Dickhead award goes to?

[/QUOTE]

I try to keep my posts short and to the point so when I make a open statement about not talking about my time in the Army what I mean is my time in the (Vietnam)War and do talk about my time in general and for the record did see combat and don't care to talk about it -

As far as you go I put that
to show I looked it up and see that you are right - - - --

As far as my remark about the VFW I was being cynical so save your dick head award for some one else !

PS - I have never been in a VFW Hall. . . . . . . .

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

classroom.synonym.com/requirements-for-a...
1 MOS Requirements The recipient must have a military occupational specialty (MOS) of infantry or Special Forces, although that does not have to be the primary designation. As long as the soldier has received infantry training and is involved in overseas ground combat, he remains eligible for the award. 2 Rank Qualifications
Lol. I said I wasn't an infantryman. Doesn't mean I didn't receive infantry training.
You just burned yourself.
I thought you didn't talk about these things outside the hall?
Dickhead award goes to?

I try to keep my posts short and to the point so when I make a open statement about not talking about my time in the Army what I mean is my time in the (Vietnam)War and do talk about my time in general and for the record did see combat and don't care to talk about it -

As far as you go I put that
to show I looked it up and see that you are right - - - --

As far as my remark about the VFW I was being cynical so save your dick head award for some one else !

PS - I have never been in a VFW Hall. . . . . . . .

[/QUOTE]
How could you not ever have been in a VFW hall?
I'm in private stupid veteran halls. It's all an excuse to drink.
American legion. Lol.
I must have a pick and choose of 15 pig roasts to go to every year. No shit.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
'Trump be done' .

Trump followers be like

83420875.gif
And taxes will go up.

As if it not taking a hit now. The issue will be a dollar worth 50 cents in the future. I believe the market rigged anyway. Not for me

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
'Trump be done' .

Trump followers be like

83420875.gif
And taxes will go up.

As if it not taking a hit now. The issue will be a dollar worth 50 cents in the future. I believe the market rigged anyway. Not for me
I have one stock and it's a dividend bearing utility. Doesn't swing much.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I served 22 years plus in the U.S. Army including probably about 4 years total in combat environments. I was never an infantryman, yet I earned a combat infantryman's badge because I was attached to an infantry unit in combat, understand? My specialty was logistics.

Peace-

I am thinking you were a officer,maybe a major,am I right ?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I have never been to a pig roast, but have always dreamed of going to one. I must not have the right friends lol.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I served 22 years plus in the U.S. Army including probably about 4 years total in combat environments. I was never an infantryman, yet I earned a combat infantryman's badge because I was attached to an infantry unit in combat, understand? My specialty was logistics.

Peace-

I am thinking you were a officer,maybe a major,am I right ?
Doesn't matter anymore. Let it go.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

I have never been to a pig roast, but have always dreamed of going to one. I must not have the right friends lol.
Good times. Some do it in a pit on a spit, some in a home made smoker kinda thing, some in a fancy rented tow behind the car grill.
All taste good.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are anybody drank ?>? facKKKK !! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BENZO BENZO whas good old top ??

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Good times. Some do it in a pit on a spit, some in a home made smoker kinda thing, some in a fancy rented tow behind the car grill.
All taste good.

I've always wanted to try the one done in the ground lol. All those sound tasty though!

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

All taste good.

I've always wanted to try the one done in the ground lol. All those sound tasty though!
Easy. Get a small pig. Keep the head on. Good pickins off the head, fyi.
Dig a shallow pit a little bigger than the pig. Not too deep or the fucking thing will get so hot you can forge a sword.
Then get the coals going. Some start with charcoal. If you want to get fancy put some steel mesh at the bottom for air space and dig some air trenches, small ones, in the middle of all four sides. Get the coals going. Use whatever hard wood available, i suggest apple.
Figure about two hours to get a good bed of coals. You start drinking at the beginning you'll never make it, so self control is the key.
Then either rent a motorized spit; beg, borrow, or steal one. Best way.
Otherwise make your own and turn it with volunteers. Not idiots either. Peeps who know BBQ.
And then figure 6-8 hours or longer. Longer the better. BBQ sauce for after. Will just burn off anyway.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got a butcher in Liberia that will slaughter, clean, and stuff a 30 pounder. It takes a special place to roast it tho. Tortillas rice beans avocado and you’re in business

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
I’ve got a butcher in Liberia that will slaughter, clean, and stuff a 30 pounder. It takes a special place to roast it tho. Tortillas rice beans avocado and you’re in business
That would be good. What does the guy stuff it with?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My favorite is sausage, sage, limes, bell pepper, red onion. Apples, almond. if I want a touch of sweet,

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

All taste good.

Easy. Get a small pig. Keep the head on. Good pickins off the head, fyi.
Dig a shallow pit a little bigger than the pig. Not too deep or the fucking thing will get so hot you can forge a sword.
Then get the coals going. Some start with charcoal. If you want to get fancy put some steel mesh at the bottom for air space and dig some air trenches, small ones, in the middle of all four sides. Get the coals going. Use whatever hard wood available, i suggest apple.
Figure about two hours to get a good bed of coals. You start drinking at the beginning you'll never make it, so self control is the key.
Then either rent a motorized spit; beg, borrow, or steal one. Best way.
Otherwise make your own and turn it with volunteers. Not idiots either. Peeps who know BBQ.
And then figure 6-8 hours or longer. Longer the better. BBQ sauce for after. Will just burn off anyway.

Thanks for the tips. I cant where I live though lol. One day, one day!