Now I Remember This Place

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
I was going into my Windows dumpster to find something else and coincidentally this site's URL was found on accident.

I reflected back on this void on the 'net, warmly I say. The reasons follow: The owner here has far too much "My life sucks" computer work and finds no humor in the movie Office Space. Second-in-command retired, he was really pissy about something that also made other members scoot. The plan to change microtransactions so it might actually pull in something instead of Yellowing some unkown faggot only paying a one-time small fee. That's small potatoes baby.

I support that change which wound up doing poorly, so far. Could I pay to get my nic Yellowed? Sure, but I don't ever wear bright yellow colors IRL, I mean c'mon. On top of the fact that the secret board here for Yellows had like six threads in it. That's not a good way for anyone to spend money - call me Jewish. But the alternative of getting to fuck with other posters for a few bucks has potential because we all know we're all bastards here in the first place!

Unfortunately, I'm no poster-recruiter because I'm an asshole and people are glad they don't post at places I'm at...

SSS
- Peeeeeeople people, turn your fuckin' lights on.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
What should we do with your body ? Cremation or Donation ...before you go let someone know
ulidih.jpg

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I was going into my Windows dumpster to find something else and coincidentally this site's URL was found on accident.

I reflected back on this void on the 'net, warmly I say. The reasons follow: The owner here has far too much "My life sucks" computer work and finds no humor in the movie Office Space. Second-in-command retired, he was really pissy about something that also made other members scoot. The plan to change microtransactions so it might actually pull in something instead of Yellowing some unkown faggot only paying a one-time small fee. That's small potatoes baby.

I support that change which wound up doing poorly, so far. Could I pay to get my nic Yellowed? Sure, but I don't ever wear bright yellow colors IRL, I mean c'mon. On top of the fact that the secret board here for Yellows had like six threads in it. That's not a good way for anyone to spend money - call me Jewish. But the alternative of getting to fuck with other posters for a few bucks has potential because we all know we're all bastards here in the first place!

Unfortunately, I'm no poster-recruiter because I'm an asshole and people are glad they don't post at places I'm at...

SSS
"Yellowing"...., Paid a "one time fee", etc..
Who you talkin' 'bout, Willis?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

SSS
Umm...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Certainly not with my liver...

SSS
- Why aren't his feet hanging? Oh yeah - rigor :devil1:

That was a fair question and the pic posted is bullshit. Who breaks their neck or suffocate via nigra-rope and heads fall backward? Exactly. Head back, arms forward, feet level = lame hoax...

SSS
- motherfuck noobs

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Fucking BALD windbag :LMAO: :LMAO:

The ABSOLUTE worst and a shitstain on humankind ... lame words constructed to build a house of retardation who's halls are patrolled by a measly POODLE !! :LOL2: This is real yo ! a baldy and a Poodle ffs :Confused:

I'd like to see this wordular gargantua go up against the one and only Fagotron 3000 AKA 'SCOTTY' :LOL2: :LOL2: could you just imagime (: a pointless ping pong match of who can out word each while inserting hot dogs into each others anus'sus's

Last edited:
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Gracious me, X returned despite his public meltdown here! Bless his heart, because I can't.

As I said, Yellow is a terrible color. Is it the worst? No. Check out the color Mr. Cripple is using. Could you imagine wearing a tacky striped shirt with that color on every third row?

SSS
- is a bad motherfucker looking for new gimps to cage.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Gracious me, X returned despite his public meltdown here! Bless his heart, because I can't.

As I said, Yellow is a terrible color. Is it the worst? No. Check out the color Mr. Cripple is using. Could you imagine wearing a tacky striped shirt with that color on every third row?

SSS
- is a bad motherfucker looking for new gimps to cage.
You just paid to put me in permanent meltdown temporarily LMFAO now that’s a meltdown! Haha

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter

SSS
- Keep it up, kiddo. That's a much better idea than trying to flame me for carelessly tossing you in yet another cage, Jacob.

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
What more could I say for myself - I'm interesting, entertaining, smart (college degree), brave (Army), and currently angry because I'm trying to decide which restaurant I'll use DoorDash to deliver from and I'm just not happy about the reviews about the places I consider. This is tough work, Jacob.

When you grow up and have to make adult decisions about which sheep stomach filled with maggots and shit, you'll just have to read reviews because your folks left you crying, crawling in some random parking lot - exactly like you do on soccer fields you little shit...

SSS
- Tex-Mex, BBQ, or shit filled sheep stomachs from Scotland?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
What more could I say for myself - I'm interesting, entertaining, smart (college degree), brave (Army), and currently angry because I'm trying to decide which restaurant I'll use DoorDash to deliver from and I'm just not happy about the reviews about the places I consider. This is tough work, Jacob.

When you grow up and have to make adult decisions about which sheep stomach filled with maggots and shit, you'll just have to read reviews because your folks left you crying, crawling in some random parking lot - exactly like you do on soccer fields you little shit...

SSS
- Tex-Mex, BBQ, or shit filled sheep stomachs from Scotland?
Oh man you’re pathetic! Its always anti-Scottish “slurs” you resort to because you’ve no imaginatio lol I’m not even going to bother saying much else than we built your country, that hurts you as youd clearly rather be in bed with Texan Mexican which is a retarded thing to gloat about but as I said I expect nothing less...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Most of the signatures and I mean an overwhelming majority on the Declaration of Independence were by Scottish hands that’s one of the reasons I love the US...

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Question: Does Jacob's punk ass still get to post in the Yellow cellar? Ain't he supposed to be shackled here on my personal flaming board? I'm the aristocrat who paid to check how this test goes. It'll inevitably just end up reading retarded lies twisted within lies that will ultimately prove that paying $4 may be sketchy.

Can someone on restriction still post in a board above for paying to be yellow? What the fuck!? Nobody told me shit about that in IM. Honest as they come. Now that posed question must be legitimately be answered: Do yellow-sunny-day clothes wearin' motherfuckers still get to post on the Yellow board after being rightly placed in a small cage via paid assassin.

Jacob is both confused and mind-fucked at the moment. He needs to stand up for ethics and morality and tell us all the truth about that possible loop-hole in the payment system. Huge flaws almost always get exposed and corrected by the people, especially financial ones...

SSS
- With liberty, I stand.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Question: Does Jacob's punk ass still get to post in the Yellow cellar? Ain't he supposed to be shackled here on my personal flaming board? I'm the aristocrat who paid to check how this test goes. It'll inevitably just end up reading retarded lies twisted within lies that will ultimately prove that paying $4 may be sketchy.

Can someone on restriction still post in a board above for paying to be yellow? What the fuck!? Nobody told me shit about that in IM. Honest as they come. Now that posed question must be legitimately be answered: Do yellow-sunny-day clothes wearin' motherfuckers still get to post on the Yellow board after being rightly placed in a small cage via paid assassin.

Jacob is both confused and mind-fucked at the moment. He needs to stand up for ethics and morality and tell us all the truth about that possible loop-hole in the payment system. Huge flaws almost always get exposed and corrected by the people, especially financial ones...

SSS
- With liberty, I stand.
You’re pissed now eh? lol maybe you should get on my level Gonzo

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
Are you begging me to talk straight to you, Jacob? Ain't happenin'. My question spreads across the board, to make sure we Blues don't have to punishment-pay to not be colored Yellow which negates a "Donation". (don't strain yourself)

I tried handing you the mic Jacob but you came up emptier than your pockets. I guess Yellerz can post above The Red Line even after others who unselfishly paid to get them confined down here. No solid answers, but I always know what candyass bullshit when I read it, unless of course you're Attention Whore and I'm sure an ambulance couldn't pick me up in time...

SSS
- Jacob, bust this site up - if you got the jacobs!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Are you begging me to talk straight to you, Jacob? Ain't happenin'. My question spreads across the board, to make sure we Blues don't have to punishment-pay to not be colored Yellow which negates a "Donation". (don't strain yourself)

I tried handing you the mic Jacob but you came up emptier than your pockets. I guess Yellerz can post above The Red Line even after others who unselfishly paid to get them confined down here. No solid answers, but I always know what candyass bullshit when I read it, unless of course you're Attention Whore and I'm sure an ambulance couldn't pick me up in time...

SSS
- Jacob, bust this site up - if you got the jacobs!
lol yer Ragin, I’m off to eat tropical skittles and watch ghost videos! Seee ya :LMAO:

• Winner
Reactions: X
OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

Site Supporter
I set your dumb ass up for success the entire piss-drunk time last night. Why, you're no Yellow, Jacob. You're a shamed Red.

And you never even noticed or caught on.

Jacob, how many gay soccer balls have honestly hit you in the head, which is legal is that... game? Certainly not a sport, like women's mud wrestling is...

SSS
- Jacob, you should be proud of the fact you're one of the dumbest fucks on the internet.