Now I Remember This Place

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I set your dumb ass up for success the entire piss-drunk time last night. Why, you're no Yellow, Jacob. You're a shamed Red.

And you never even noticed or caught on.

Jacob, how many gay soccer balls have honestly hit you in the head, which is legal is that... game? Certainly not a sport, like women's mud wrestling is...

SSS
- Jacob, you should be proud of the fact you're one of the dumbest fucks on the internet.
Say what you like weirdo, you pay for clout like that Australian muck mover and I loved your wee meltdown thinking you’d payed for nothing :LMAO: GET GOOD

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Are you begging me to talk straight to you, Jacob? Ain't happenin'. My question spreads across the board, to make sure we Blues don't have to punishment-pay to not be colored Yellow which negates a "Donation". (don't strain yourself)

I tried handing you the mic Jacob but you came up emptier than your pockets. I guess Yellerz can post above The Red Line even after others who unselfishly paid to get them confined down here. No solid answers, but I always know what candyass bullshit when I read it, unless of course you're Attention Whore and I'm sure an ambulance couldn't pick me up in time...

SSS
- Jacob, bust this site up - if you got the jacobs!

Retard ! :Crazy:

Post after post you're made out to be a literary Titanic ... a wordular disaster :LMAO3: You TRYYYY way to hard to be 'special' if it were 'Special Olympic ' special well you've achieved that :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

- it's a Poodles life
you literary Thug you

:LOL2::LOL2::LOL2::LOL2:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
0000353227-01-1.jpg

OP
OP
SirSuperSouthern

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
You idiot, Jacob, you just gave away the answer that Yellows are not truly bound downtown for a few bucks. Thanks for that. You were the gimp to spill the piss and BastardFactory is going to have a demeaning talk to you because he already told you what's really up, then make you STFU...

SSS
- You're much less than GOOD.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
The more I look at you Gonzoid the more I feel sorry for you, you’re lucky I’m in a good mood or I’d street view your ass and take over ALL your accounts, slap you on your hair negative dome like a true savage! Hehe you fuckin noob! You’re absolutely nothing to anybody except Flea and god knows why she likes you because nobody else does, true though eh
cuACEKG.png

Last edited:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got a stack of pictures I wanna dump but I’m worth less than 4 fuckin dollars lol It’s all just fun and games though, dont hate the player hate the game :ThumbsUp4::Welcome8:lol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You’re not even worth 4 fucking dollars. 4 cents on a good day, maybe?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bet Stubby Benzo, and the Queen would appreciate that video