Officer Kim Potter accidentally shot Duate Wright with a gun instead of a Taser

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

...an honest mistake or manslaughter?

Is incompetence a valid excuse?

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

daunte-wright.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
This is why blacks get shot so often, for resisting arrest. If the daft lil fucker had complied, he'd still be alive.

If the fucking left just left our 2nd alone he would still be alive.

He had a warrant for having an "illegal gun". So basically, he used his constitutional rights without asking the overlords. Then he resisted his arrest that shouldnt have even been a thing.

And now the jack asses who promote the laws that chip away our rights are asshurt pissed because they laws they voted for are being enforced.

It's also a very real example of leftist white supremacy. Stripping constitutional rights away from poor minorities who cannot afford their idiotic gun regulations.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

...an honest mistake or manslaughter?

Is incompetence a valid excuse?

daunte-wright.jpg

Isnt it funny how that picture of this guy is the one floating around?

But people are stupid enough today to make emotionally led judgements. This one is supposed to be "Look at this guy cuddle this baby and go burn down a police station! They are evil monsters!"

There are tons of photographs of Ted Bundy with his girlfriend and her kids, with his family, et. Same with even Hitler.

Pictures mean nothing. It's supposed to tug your heart strings. There are also pictures of him waving guns and cash around that are being shared to make him out to be a thug.

At the end of the day, people cant be mad when the laws they support and vote for are enforced. If you want gun control and more gun control.....well we will see more of this. Poor people in high crime areas especially have "illegal" guns because they just can't afford the regulations but want to protect themselves.

Interesting to see the left... the gun control and war on drugs pricks....getting mad when the system they built works.

I would have just left this guy alone to his rights.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
But check this out

Voting laws are racist because the left thinks black people are too dumb and poor to get ID.

But somehow their unconstitutional gun regulations are not racist? Fucking idiots. It's so clear they exploit race to push horrible policies.

When their stupid totalitarian gun laws and regulations get someone killed like we see here.... they pretend they didnt directly cause the conditions this guy was shot in and they blame racism. ....but not their racism(even though it's the racism and classism on the left to blame here. Poor/working people are harmed by gun laws). The leftists are now punishing the poor/working citizens with more riots now because the shit they voted for and wanted worked. They are gonna terrorize people because the laws THEY wanted were enforced. Again.

No they blame US. The people that DONT want the gotdamn state up everyone's ass in the first place. This is how psycho and ignorant they are.

We need to get rid of these people. They killed Floyd with the war on drugs too. Every person, minority or white who has ever swallowed a stash upon seeing a cop is a victim of leftist statism.

Leaving people the fuck alone unless they have raped, murdered or violated the rights of another would solve all the problems the left bitches about. They create these conditions and blame everyone else for the results.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Joe

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Personally, I don't think being a frontline police officer, especially in somewhere like the US, is suitable for the vast majority of females given their nervous temperament.

Yeah, that's what I think too. I don't think they should put women in positions like that.

It's what Dirty Harry said too, y'know:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a shortage of police officers for a gotdam good reason. When they get completely defunded we will see the shit hit the fan BIGLY.
I don't think defunding means what you hysterically think it means.

Again here we go with a topic that each leftist has their own idiotic definition of.

It's taking funding away from police in every single bullshit definition. Yeah even "rediverting it"....... its removing funds from police in high crime areas with poverty where innocent poor citizens rely on police the most.

That's exactly what you guys want. You know absolutely NOTHING about how these communities live or what their needs are, but you want to save the gang bangers and rapists from being confronted by police by removing funding from police.

It would probably help you guys out if all of you could get on the same page as to what "defunding police" means.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Time for everyone to start donating to BLM and trashing innocent busniess owners property again, no doubt... Seem to be the "go to" action of the average moron...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a shortage of police officers for a gotdam good reason. When they get completely defunded we will see the shit hit the fan BIGLY.
I don't think defunding means what you hysterically think it means.
So what does it mean?

We know more than he even does about what he supports. You think its actually important enough to him to put in the effort know what he supports? Pffft ....its just icky poor mostly minority people who will suffer so it's no skin of his back. He just wants the left wing virtue points.

Let's help him.

We know Admin supports the destruction of private property and businesses owned by minorities and the brutal beatings and murder of innocent citizens line Secorea Turner... so why not make sure those vulnerable citizens dont even have the protection of police anymore? They have already made sure law abiding poor people in these cant even defend themselves with fire arms of their own.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
victim blaming is so American!

I'm not blaming him, I'm blaming YOU and people like you.

You are the ones who put your support behind fuckbag establishment politicians to chip away at our constitutional rights. And you directly oppose those of us who are against the types of laws and regulations that put this guy in that position.

You would know this if you actually took the time to know what the people you support actually DO.

He should not have had a warrant for having a hand gun. But you guys demand laws and regulations, and when police enforce those laws and regulations and have to deal with someone resisting arrest you psychopathic idiots get outraged.

So you want the laws and regulations but you also dont want them enforced on black people.

You are an idiotic asshole if you want tyrannical bullshit laws that infringe our rights on the books, but you don't want certain groups of people to be arrested if they dont want to be arrested. And you want police to allow themselves to be attacked and/or killed if the citizen attacks them.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
since duante got confused between 'stop resisting' and doing the complete opposite, i think officer potter was entitlted 2 a mistake as well

fair is fair

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Union President. Makes sense. Looks like Kim tried to resign. An easy out? Her mistake will land her ass in jail for a long time.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He was resisting and attempting to flee because he had a felony warrant for robbery and choking a pregnant woman. Yes, the cop made a mistake and will be punished for that, stress does cause people to make split second mistakes, I saw that first hand fighting in two war zones, but the reason he is dead is because he fought the police, tried to flee in his car, hit to other people with the car almost killing them, and that is all his choices.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️
"Your honor, when i went to show my DL and registration to the officer, i accidentally grabbed my car gun and kilt the officer, by mistake"

"Sounds legit af, case dismissed"

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I can tell aidsman has never been in a life threatening situation in his life.