Site Supporter
This was one hell of a drama.
I am still convinced he had help -------- HIS SON

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I was in Los Angeles when this all went down... and many Angelinos agree with you that the son was involved. I worked on Wilshire and Bundy for years and my legal mentor was questioned by police since he drove down that street the night of her murder and saw the neighbor walking their dog who found her Akita.

But OJ had been stalking Nicole for quite sometime since she had been involved with a man and also had younger men hanging around. She caught him watching her have sex with her boyfriend through her bedroom window weeks before this happened. OJ was a celebrity and friends with the police and donated $$$ to their causes... she didn’t stand a chance.

Stabbings are a crime of passion. Her chest was mush from being stabbed so many times. Her head had been almost completely decapitated and was only hanging on by the spinal cord. So sad *tears*

Last edited:

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I was in Los Angeles when this all went down... and many Angelinos agree with you that the son was involved. I worked on Wilshire and Bundy for years and my legal mentor was questioned by police since he drove down that street the night of her murder and saw the neighbor walking their dog who found her Akita.

But OJ had been stalking Nicole for quite sometime since she had been involved with a man and also had younger men hanging around. She caught him watching her have sex with her boyfriend through her bedroom window weeks before this happened. OJ was a celebrity and friends with the policedonated $$$ to their causes... she didn’t stand a chance.

Stabbings are a crime of passion. Her chest was mush from being stabbed so many times. Her head had been almost completely decapitated and was only hanging on by the spinal cord. So sad *tears*

I also lived in LA and worked very close to his house and had friends who lived directly across from her condo. Used to go to the restaurant she ate in that night. It was insane. I had a dream during the trial. It was Nicole, saying, "He's going to get away with it." That is all.

I really didn't need to see the pics in this thread, though. Horrifying.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

But OJ had been stalking Nicole for quite sometime since she had been involved with a man and also had younger men hanging around. She caught him watching her have sex with her boyfriend through her bedroom window weeks before this happened. OJ was a celebrity and friends with the policedonated $$$ to their causes... she didn’t stand a chance.

I also lived in LA and worked very close to his house and had friends who lived directly across from her condo. Used to go to the restaurant she ate in that night. It was insane. I had a dream during the trial. It was Nicole, saying, "He's going to get away with it." That is all.

my BFF since 9th grade lived in his neighborhood and we got to drive down his street during the investigation because she lied and said she was picking her brother up and gave an address in the neighborhood lol

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

my BFF since 9th grade lived in his neighborhood and we got to drive down his street during the investigation because she lied and said she was picking her brother up and gave an address in the neighborhood lol

I was so pissed at that jury. What an ignorant way to get back at racists.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I breifly glanced at the photos posted in the OP.

They were too gruesome to look at any further.

Oddly, Nicole was still beautiful in death with her body hacked up like that.

so she must have been absolutely strikin gwhen she was alive.

OJ should burn in hell for what he did.

He needs to suffer more in this life before he dies.

Someone should kill him the same way she died.

OJ had several incidents of domesnitc violence and rape during his playing career with the Bufalo Bills before this incident.

He was an extremely violent man who used to beat up women.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
OJ went to school with me and wasn't a bad guy and good thing he was good at football other wise his dumb ass would still be in high school
I have no clue what Nicole seen in him ???

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
OJ went to school with me and wasn't a bad guy and good thing he was good at football other wise his dumb ass would still be in high school

He probably love bombed her in the beginning, which sociopaths do. They learn what a woman wants, give it to her, and then when she's fallen in love, they go full sociopath. Obviously, she tried to get away from him, and he was stalking her.

It would have been better if he wasn't good at football, and just stayed in high achool, leaving Nicole alone.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Love bombing, controlling and devaluing. It's that whole narc sociopath cycle.

Many people thought Ted Bundy wasnt a "bad guy" either.

Anytime a man (or woman, even) starts love bombing....like getting really intense, saying they never felt like that before, planning your life together in like the first 2 weeks.....run. They start tripping on lies and picking fights pretty fast as well.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

He probably love bombed her in the beginning, which sociopaths do. They learn what a woman wants, give it to her, and then when she's fallen in love, they go full sociopath. Obviously, she tried to get away from him, and he was stalking her.

It would have been better if he wasn't good at football, and just stayed in high achool, leaving Nicole alone.
The only issue I have with this post is the following

“they learn what a woman wants”

which should read “they learn what a person wants”

women can be just as guilty of that shit as men.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

The only issue I have with this post is the following

“they learn what a woman wants”

which should read “they learn what a person wants”

women can be just as guilty of that shit as men.

Very true. Women narcs are awful. But women get murdered more by abusive men.

I'm not at all saying it's worse when it's done to women. A female abuser will destroy a mans entire life and be just as mentally and emotionally abusive. Male abusers tend to be more homicidal and physically violent.

As far as we know at least.....men often dont bother reporting domestic violence, which is sad and a symptom of sexism in society.

I suspect men are more physically and sexually abused than we know about. There are hardly any abuse shelters for men either, so if you are a man fleeing from abuse there isnt much support. And even less if you are fleeing with children.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
As far as we know at least.....men often dont bother reporting domestic violence, which is sad and a symptom of sexism in society.

I suspect men are more physically and sexually abused than we know about. There are hardly any abuse shelters for men either, so if you are a man fleeing from abuse there isnt much support. And even less if you are fleeing with children.
[/QUOTE]

To bad if that's happening to a guy and what he get's for not being a man!

Heisenberg

Factory Bastard
When I was younger I used to date physically abusive women. I never told anyone because I felt I was worthless and deserved it. Trip through drug rehab and a couple years of therapy and I moved up to emotionally abusive women.