Old member returning to bastard factory

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Hi folks, I use to be on this webboard like day and night. Then I was a little busy and wasn't able to come back. Well now I am back. Hope to see old members who still remember me.

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Welcome aboard ye old Bastard.
Thanks and hope to see you around posting. Man your reputation on here is excellent. No negative reactions. I am on here for 1 day and already got 2 negative reactions already.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Welcome aboard ye old Bastard.
Thanks and hope to see you around posting. Man your reputation on here is excellent. No negative reactions. I am on here for 1 day and already got 2 negative reactions already.
Thanks lol, its because you're the only one on here that likes Hiliar aside from Sharona I believe :Grin3:

You dont need that kind of negativity in your life man, hopefully when shes locked up everyone will forget about her lol.

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant

bahumbas

puny and deadly
I am on here for 1 day and already got 2 negative reactions already.
We liked you better (LOL) as KW.
Could somebody tell me who KW is? I use to come on here as bahumbas but I can't remember my old password so I come on here as bahumbas555.
KW is knifewielder.. best friends with MasterBlaster :LOL1:
Never heard of him. Thanks for telling me. I thought the admin on here can easily detect where any poster was logged in. So if you can get an admin to check my location you will find that I am really in thailand.

MasterBlaster

I hit stuff real hard
Elite Bastards
Post a pic of today's newspaper with a Thai stick on it and I'll believe you. Otherwise - good job, KW!

bahumbas

puny and deadly
Post a pic of today's newspaper with a Thai stick on it and I'll believe you. Otherwise - good job, KW!
I don't even read the thai paper. All I read is Bangkok post and I haven't read that in ages. I have nothing to prove here. If you still believe I am someone else then so be it.

Top Bottom