OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You got any that you cannot find and I'll see what I can come up with?

I can get any movie but I'm only posting links that people can see without a VPN...
Yeah I was gonna download then upload any to Bitchute that maybe you couldn't find...

Bitchute still looks past copyright for old movies. If you enjoy old movies, I'll pm you the major posters of such...
I'm not really one for films mate, I watch the odd old horror film now and again... Downloaded Evil Dead 2 the other night and was gonna upload that...

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
If you just keep the video private you don't ever need worry about copyright and you can still share the link... They don't have the tech Google has to sniff out copyright stuff when it's uploaded...

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
If you just keep the video private you don't ever need worry about copyright and you can still share the link... They don't have the tech Google has to sniff out copyright stuff when it's uploaded...

They can't even shut it down outside of YouTube and Vimeo....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I love the old time movies from 4o's 50's and 60's and anything with Bogie in it or Ann Sheridan - - - - -

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
I watch TCM. Pretty much all I watch for movies.
Last night Laura (1944) was on. Jean Tierney, Dana Andrews, Vincent Price. Very good.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

PS: anyone familiar with this:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
(Oh - I see McKnickers is)

I just found Daughters of Darkness is on there for free.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
ive never watched 'gone with the wind' but its on my short list
If you like Vivien Leigh (a fav of mine) make sure to see Streetcar. Great performances all around. Brando, Hunter, and Malden also. Leigh at her best I think - brilliant.

I struggle watching Brando, Hitchcock, Jerry Lewis, and a handful of others.... including 10 gallon hat early John Wayne/Roy Rogers westerns.

Also film noir... especially detective mysteries, as well as The Bowery Boys crap.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
If you like Vivien Leigh (a fav of mine) make sure to see Streetcar. Great performances all around. Brando, Hunter, and Malden also. Leigh at her best I think - brilliant.

I struggle watching Brando, Hitchcock, Jerry Lewis, and a handful of others.... including 10 gallon hat early John Wayne/Roy Rogers westerns.

Also film noir... especially detective mysteries, as well as The Bowery Boys crap.
What?! North by Northwest, To Catch a Thief. Rear Window. If you don't like the story and suspense, then you can watch those for their eyecandyness. All Robert Burks.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
For eye candy, give me an Olivia de Havilland flick any day.... va va va vroom!

OP
OP
Frood

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
060-olivia-de-havilland-theredlist.jpg

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
im not well versed in the oldies but betty davis was pretty cool
If you like her, maybe you've seen Whatever Happened to Baby Jane with Joan Crawford.
They are both older actresses by the time it was made. Just awesome acting and story telling.

Though when it comes to Crawford I'll take her early work like in Grande Hotel with John Barrymore.
Endless charm and natural skill in seduction.