Old topic but still controversial

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Guilty as Fuck.

- Inaccurate estimate of Simpsons blood draw - possibly planted.
- The glove demonstration... perceieved blunder
- Failure to introduce incriminating evidence - The suicide note, passport, Bronco chase and disguise.
- Dropping the domestic violence portion of the case.. pattern there
- Changing the venue... nah, didn't help moving to the tiny, all white city a lot of cops live in, Simi Valley.

- In My opinion, THIS is an act of pure rage, not a hit. Her head was barely on. Ron had it worse.

....and a little 'race payback' for an acquittal in the
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
a year earlier.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Dunno...don't care. He had his day in court. The afterlife can judge him.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Guilty as Fuck.

I still have my doubts. Those murders were vicious yet they found drops of blood only? He should have been DRENCHED in blood. So many questions.

That's why he got off. There was reasonable doubt.

Plus he had money. So there was plenty of reasonable doubt combined with resources. It was a circus shit show.

But I firmly believe he slaughtered them. Her remains were so mauled.....only someone enraged would do that.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Don't let him derail ya OP.

What's your doubts? We troLLin' or you want answers? Only O.J and Mrs Cleo really know, but the pieces are scattered about and this was a very messy trial... Clarks team got beat the fuck up... they beat themselves up... and the dream team played the cards dealt em... they were defending a guilty guy.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Any ngger who defiles a white woman should be fried, no exceptions.

What about the white women that date a black man?

That shit is nowhere near as prevalent outside of the US.

That wasn’t the question. Should a white woman be fried for dating a black man? If not, why not?

I think you've misunderstood what I wrote...

I meant if a black guy rapes a white woman he should fry.

The tiny percentage of white women who want to sully themselves and willingly destroy their blood lines by race-mixing with groids are not my concern.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

What's your doubts? We troLLin' or you want answers? Only O.J and Mrs Cleo really know, but the pieces are scattered about and this was a very messy trial... Clarks team got beat the fuck up... they beat themselves up... and the dream team played the cards dealt em... they were defending a guilty guy.

I’m not trolling. I honestly have a hard time believing he did it. How did he taken on both of them, viciously stab them hundreds of times yet walk out with no blood on him?

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Any ngger who defiles a white woman should be fried, no exceptions.

What about the white women that date a black man?

That shit is nowhere near as prevalent outside of the US.

That wasn’t the question. Should a white woman be fried for dating a black man? If not, why not?

I think you've misunderstood what I wrote...

I meant if a black guy rapes a white woman he should fry.

The tiny percentage of white women who want to sully themselves and willingly destroy their blood lines by race-mixing with groids are not my concern.

Tiny percentage? LOL

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I’m not trolling. I honestly have a hard time believing he did it. How did he taken on both of them, viciously stab them hundreds of times yet walk out with no blood on him?

No one knows if he was covered in blood afterwards.

No one saw anything.....there were no witnesses.

He very well could have been. All they had was whatever blood was left at the scene and those stupid gloves.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
I am going to find and post the computer time line, recreation of the attack from a few years ago... how it was done. Very detailed according to angles and wounds... As I remember it, He followed her home from the restuarant. Few mins after she was inside he knocked on the door, cut her a few times deep... Goldman came around the back alley way and walked up on the murder as he was returning her sunglassses she left a t the restuaraunt... He attacked Goldman, huge knife, killer on level 5 he had no chance, put Goldman down, went back over and nearly decapitated Nicole... came back and finished Goldman off.. got into Bronco. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME GO Hmmmmmm... If leaving that scene, even if taking off his clothes in the yard, which is weird, he would be drenched in blood and only a few 'clean' drops were found in Bronco... Which someone saw speeding home around time of murders ..SOOO how did that happen?

The bloody clothes went with the knife. Seems like they Both avoided that Bronco tho.

Since the murders... no leads on other suspects, never was... hes made no restitution or a foundation in her name, etc. Hes still ego OJ.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Guilty as Fuck.

I still have my doubts. Those murders were vicious yet they found drops of blood only? He should have been DRENCHED in blood. So many questions.

They found drops of his blood because he only slightly cut his own hand. When you get the drop on people a physically powerful male can indeed kill people quickly with little chance of hurting themselves. Especially if the victims have been drinking which we know they were.

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

He very well could have been. All they had was whatever blood was left at the scene and those stupid gloves.

There was no OJ blood found at the scene.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Guilty as Fuck.

They found drops of his blood because he only slightly cut his own hand. When you get the drop on people a physically powerful male can indeed kill people quickly with little chance of hurting themselves. Especially if the victims have been drinking which we know they were.

No. HE should have been SOAKED in the victims blood. His Bronco should have been drenched. There should have been blood trails galore.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
I am going to find and post the computer time line, recreation of the attack from a few years ago... how it was done. Very detailed according to angles and wounds... As I remember it, He followed her home from the restuarant. Few mins after she was inside he knocked on the door, cut her a few times deep... Goldman came around the back alley way and walked up on the murder as he was returning her sunglassses she left a t the restuaraunt... He attacked Goldman, huge knife, killer on level 5 he had no chance, put Goldman down, went back over and nearly decapitated Nicole... came back and finished Goldman off.. got into Bronco. THIS IS THE ONLY THING THAT MAKES ME GO Hmmmmmm... If leaving that scene, even if taking off his clothes in the yard, which is weird, he would be drenched in blood and only a few 'clean' drops were found in Bronco... Which someone saw speeding home around time of murders ..SOOO how did that happen?

The bloody clothes went with the knife. Seems like they Both avoided that Bronco tho.

Since the murders... no leads on other suspects, never was... hes made no restitution or a foundation in her name, etc. Hes still ego OJ.

Have you seen his Twitter posts? Dude is a hilarious ass troll

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

There was no OJ blood found at the scene.

No.

She means the victims blood. Shes saying if he did that he would have been covered in THEIR blood.

I'm aware there was no OJ blood at the scene lol