Online Dating is a Nightmare...

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A lot of ladies would like to be married. Seems more so then men.
And statistically it benefits men the most.

Weird isnt it?
I love my wife and my marriage. Wouldnt change it for anything. My first wife/marriage was awful tho. I'd have traded it for a hooker and a pack of smokes!
I did trade my first marriage for a hooker and a pack of smokes. Highly recommend, would do it again.

Dove

"Don't interrupt me while I'm interrupting" ~WC
Site Supporter
A lot of ladies would like to be married. Seems more so then men.
And statistically it benefits men the most.

Weird isnt it?
I love my wife and my marriage. Wouldnt change it for anything. My first wife/marriage was awful tho. I'd have traded it for a hooker and a pack of smokes!
I did trade my first marriage for a hooker and a pack of smokes. Highly recommend, would do it again.
Same :D

Murdock

.:Peg The Patriarchy:.
Being female on a dating app is like kicking a piñata filled with cocks….

Will you be stood up by the catfish? Will he be married? Will he lie about his intentions? Will he call you back after the first date goes well…. or will he ghost?

The disappointment will be as inevitable as sex on the first night. Be safe and bring condoms.

Last edited:

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I still havent tried online dating. Not really interested in it either.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
The best dating advice for 2021 is ask her if she's ever met with someone from a dating site. If she says yes, run. She's a cum dumpster.

Dove

"Don't interrupt me while I'm interrupting" ~WC
Site Supporter
I still havent tried online dating. Not really interested in it either.
DONT.....dont do it. None of it is natural.

Meeting someone online is fine and all but dating sites are garbage. It's either very desperate people with a ton of unpacked baggage or people who just want to fuck. It's harder to read vibes when there is an agenda.

Which I just realized describes the modern dating pool anyway.