Open letter to Aryan.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.

Last edited:

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
TLDR

Tranny.

How in fuck you have the audacity to call someone out over a fake photo when you laid claim to that chick truck driver in your avi for years I'll never know.

You're a bloke (or two) so if you claim to be a chick that makes you a cross dressing retard or a transexual. Neither of whom are tolerated in Flame circles.

You're the easiest person here to send into an abject meltie and the crocodile tears flow heavily from your mangina.

You live in one single glazed shithouse of a place throwing little pebbles at all and sundry yet you've never entertained or been taken as more than a troll account.

Nobody cares about you or your opinion.

Don't get me wrong, Aryan is a fuckin closeted homo who doesn't hide it so well and his only shtick is shouting 'Das Juden' in a high pitched lispy voice every time it gets a little hot in the water but you are fuckin worse.

Fuck it's getting crowded at the bottom of the shitpiile.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
You mistake my truths about you for "faglaming." You think people will get upset over your constant need to call everyone and everything under the sun a "fag," and or "tranny," that don't see eye-to-eye with your "ideologies" or comment about a gay ass fake picture you posted.

Let me be 100% honest with you here. I don't like you. I never have. To me you're like the pieces of "white" flecks of spittle at the corners of Dovey mouth when she's trying to sound out words bigger than one syllable and getting frustrated. I think you're a truly digusting "human being" that has had some abuse early on in your sad life. Furthermore, your racism doesn't bother me as much as your penchant for being able to turn off those beliefs in a blink of an eye, depending on what sultry e-female is petting your very low esteem that day.

I'm letting you know this upfront because you've stated in the past that because I point out all your faults as a person, it must mean that I must be secretly in love with you, which is not the case. You see, you're not a man. What you are is a little scared boy in a "mans" body. You think lashing out with the worst gay/tranny insults will keep you immune from all the hurtful things you might have to read about yourself, which would erode what little self worth you have left.

If in fact that is you in your avatar, it would be wise to try and steer away from looks when getting into a verbal spat with another poster. You are far from what I would call "attractive." Coupled with that is the possibility that you might wear dentures or have "meth-mouth." I know, Flea and some other of the "classy" women on here think you're "attractive." I'd like to point out what Flea looks like along with her forever weight loss program that seems to work like wet matches underwater. Are you ugly? Well no. Are you someone I would talk to if I saw at a party? Lets just put it this way. Only if there was a mid-caliber hand gun pressed up against my forehead and my family was being held hostage. Just to show you how unhot you really are, that way you can quantify what I said in that peanut shaped head of yours, I'll say that SHAMPAIN, though he's a fucking loser as well is "hotter" than you and he's almost average if he stops being a fucking crackhead criminal.

I hope this clears up any kind of misunderstanding you may have in regard to "how I feel" about you. I hope that my comments in this post are appreciated for their honesty and unwavering resolve in letting you know that almost every woman including BEnzo out here is too good for you and your kind.

P.S.-Before you rebuttle on how little Nazi girls think you're a catch, I didn't even delve into the fact about your intelligence that couldn't even power a single watt Barbie house light. I was being kind.
I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
018.png

X

xXx
Site Supporter

I love how you think my angry face is hot, maybe I'll smile for you sometime and get you really wet or hard... :Confused4:
6435908d9c58faa452d2dddfb72b3db7.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Flynn, seek help. If you're not obsessing over me, you're obessing over Dove or Biggie.

I think I've already said this, but just in case you missed it the first time, GET A FUCKING LIFE.

You almost make BlandJew look sane....

As if you've ever been to a party ffs, you're clearly some kind of anti-social shut in.

Besides, I don't make a habit of speaking to chicks with dicks, especially ones with a severe attitude problem and meth habit.

Last edited:

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
TLDR

Tranny.

How in fuck you have the audacity to call someone out over a fake photo when you laid claim to that chick truck driver in your avi for years I'll never know.

You're a bloke (or two) so if you claim to be a chick that makes you a cross dressing retard or a transexual. Neither of whom are tolerated in Flame circles.

You're the easiest person here to send into an abject meltie and the crocodile tears flow heavily from your mangina.

You live in one single glazed shithouse of a place throwing little pebbles at all and sundry yet you've never entertained or been taken as more than a troll account.

Nobody cares about you or your opinion.

Don't get me wrong, Aryan is a fuckin closeted homo who doesn't hide it so well and his only shtick is shouting 'Das Juden' in a high pitched lispy voice every time it gets a little hot in the water but you are fuckin worse.

Fuck it's getting crowded at the bottom of the shitpiile.

You forgot to mention the part where you lost your anal virginity at Garlands back in the 90's.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
I forgot to mention, on the matter of looks, if there is some outside chance that you are actually that miserable looking bitch in your avvy, you're around a 4 or 5/10 and I doubt I would even notice you in a social environment.

In fact, you could easily pass for a trannie, which is pretty ironic considering most people think you are one anyway. :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn the retard should just say the internet scares him.

It's much more honest and simple then this wild ass perpetual outrage over meaningless shit normal people expect to find on the internet.

This retarded fucking melty jack ass carrie's on and on because strangers on a forum violated it's fake moral code lmao

And the dumb fuck thinks he is "winning".

Repetitively rage spamming the same shit over and over.....and its shit only he is doing

He comes here to hate himself and have his episodes.

How many times did the drooling retarded fuck knuckle say "Dovey" in that rant at A? :LOL3: