Orange Trump ‘great again’ pills.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Indiana state police have seized a shipment of orange ecstasy pills that bear the face of
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. On the other side, the pills are embossed with the words “Great Again”, a nod to the president’s campaign slogan.
The pills turned up in a series of drug busts in Indiana in which 129 people were arrested.
state police released photographs of the pills.
Trump pills similar to these were first spotted in Germany
, although those pills seem to be from a different batch. This is the first time police have reported finding them in the United States, and it’s unclear whether they originated in the US.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I just don't understand why anyone would use that fuckers face for an x pill.
z9GXA7I.gif

FWoBtdw.gif

FZeGbUR.jpg

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That's all news to me.
So here, if you’re honest you’ll see the inevitable outcome that this artist is NOT racist blah fuckn blah, reverse the roles and you’ll get banned from almost everywhere...
WHat does honesty have to do with anything? lol You just want me to agree with you. I saw the snopes article, I looked it up after reading your other post. I will not debate whether POC can be racist or not though. I honestly don't have an opinion about it.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's all news to me.
So here, if you’re honest you’ll see the inevitable outcome that this artist is NOT racist blah fuckn blah, reverse the roles and you’ll get banned from almost everywhere...
WHat does honesty have to do with anything? lol You just want me to agree with you. I saw the snopes article, I looked it up after reading your other post. I will not debate whether POC can be racist or not though. I honestly don't have an opinion about it.
Yeah just whites you don’t like and your comment is full of shite! HERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS! ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST! OMFG! You stay out of my whitey thread and I’ll do my best to ignore your bias sewage, ok?
Ix2Wm5V.jpg

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
That's all news to me.
Yeah just whites you don’t like and your comment is full of shite! HERE WE HAVE IT FOLKS! ONLY WHITES CAN BE RACIST! OMFG! You stay out of my whitey thread and I’ll do my best to ignore your bias sewage, ok?
Ix2Wm5V.jpg
Look at you getting mad lol. I never said any of that nor did I imply it. I will post in any thread I choose. Don't like it, ignore me, you pussy.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
That's all news to me.
Ix2Wm5V.jpg
Look at you getting mad lol. I never said any of that nor did I imply it. I will post in any thread I choose. Don't like it, ignore me, you pussy.
Ok will do x

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All ethnic groups can have bigots...
But after 1700 years of caucasians saying they're the best in the world.. I can see why other ethnic groups would be getting tired of the spin.
"gutenberg invented the printing press"
Yes.. but the chinese perfected movable type.

"Galileo and his telescopes!"
Nice..but the Aztecs already had a fully functioning and relatively accurate understanding of how the solar system works.

Fact of the matter is if cultures hadn't looked past their own bigotry, we would not have the technological advances we have today.

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
But after 1700 years of caucasians saying they're the best in the world.. I can see why other ethnic groups would be getting tired of the spin.

Nice..but the Aztecs already had a fully functioning and relatively accurate understanding of how the solar system works.

Fact of the matter is if cultures hadn't looked past their own bigotry, we would not have the technological advances we have today.
This right here!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Your moves are weak! I expected more from you.... I’d be embarrassed at those examples... Explain to me why Africa in 2018 is incapable of developing?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Your moves are weak! I expected more from you.... I’d be embarrassed at those examples... Explain to me why Africa in 2018 is incapable of developing?

Moves? Are we dancing? How odd.

As for africa.. we could start with all the early colonialism by European powers, Belgium in particular, but Britain was right in there, whom were just following up and consolidating the issue started by early slavers, skipping through the centuries of Africa being seen as a place to exploit for resources, and with the fall of colonial holdings, left power vacuums for the more unscrupulous, backed by foreign money, to take control and form their own little holdings, until some vague semblance of democracy was mandated by the people, which is still controlled by people whom do the bidding of foreign holdings, coupled with the fact that the rest of the "developed" world didn't give a shit about Africa until media images started coming out showing what a mess was left behind by said "developed countries", this would include all those migrants now seeking to escape yet more civil unrest.

We COULD...or..most likely,
You'll tell me that negroes are genetically inferior and incapable of developing themselves to the dizzying heights of caucasian development without the blessed wisdom of caucasian..and taht's the reason why the Continent of Africa is always in turmoil..somewhere...

I shall simply lament the loss of the Kingdom of Mu and listen to some Toto.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

As for africa.. we could start with all the early colonialism by European powers, Belgium in particular, but Britain was right in there, whom were just following up and consolidating the issue started by early slavers, skipping through the centuries of Africa being seen as a place to exploit for resources, and with the fall of colonial holdings, left power vacuums for the more unscrupulous, backed by foreign money, to take control and form their own little holdings, until some vague semblance of democracy was mandated by the people, which is still controlled by people whom do the bidding of foreign holdings, coupled with the fact that the rest of the "developed" world didn't give a shit about Africa until media images started coming out showing what a mess was left behind by said "developed countries", this would include all those migrants now seeking to escape yet more civil unrest.

You'll tell me that negroes are genetically inferior and incapable of developing themselves to the dizzying heights of caucasian development without the blessed wisdom of caucasian..and taht's the reason why the Continent of Africa is always in turmoil..somewhere...

Just as I thought, it’s white peoples fault... You try to come across as intelligent but you’re fucking stooopid! They STILL burn “witches” in Africa #WHACKANDA but god damn Harry Potter keeps them from progressing... Grow up soy

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Yeah those fucking poor Africans

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’m gonna call you “meat head” is that ok?

OP
OP
Iggy McLulz

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Just as I thought, it’s white peoples fault... You try to come across as intelligent but you’re fucking stooopid! They STILL burn “witches” in Africa #WHACKANDA but god damn Harry Potter keeps them from progressing... Grow up soy
Not all white people, just white people like YOU.