Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Parole hearing for Meltdown Inmate 131 AKA Biggie Smiles has begun:

6gv4zNp.jpg

Inmate 131 of Bastard Factory Forums is currently serving a fifteen day sentence for both Thread-Jacking violations and Moderator abuse. Inmate 131 has a long history of emoji abuse and redundancies. There was an 'incident' caught on surveillance late hours of June 3rd as Mods made there rounds Inmate 131 was discovered moaning in another inmates bunk. Inmate 131 has no G.E.D. or high school diploma. He has a fifth-grade spelling/reading level, does not know how to write and tends to cut and paste often.

Inmate 131 wants to go back to working as a Crime Scene Cleaner if paroled.

An assessment puts Inmate 131 at medium risk for exile re Entry.

Exiled Status Report
Paranoid
| Moderate
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | Very High
Antisocial | Low
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | High
Avoidant | Moderate
Dependent | Low
Obsessive-Compulsive | Very High
Mediocrity | Very High

* Peoples Parole PoLL will close Tuesday, June 14 2:00 p.m. EST

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
This is going to be a political vote, I can see that now LOL.. Don't know if we can pull the vote for you now, Biggie.. We lost 2 good "right-leaning" members today :(

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
"emoji abuse"

Lmao -- did that fucktard admin cry that much about i? :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ffs.. Seamajor's going to jizz himself with this vote hahahaha..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Will it hurt my chances for Parole if I mention that Dove kicked flynn up and down the meltdown board today?

I mean, I can see some serious cyber trauma oozing out of Flynn's boring diatribes that I mostly only skim through

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Will it hurt my chances for Parole if I mention that Dove kicked flynn up and down the meltdown board today?

I mean, I can see some serious cyber trauma oozing out of Flynn's boring diatribes that I mostly only skim through
It was great to see her holding them accountable for their panel abuse. As a victim of panel abuse and lying myself I am saying.

Ms. Anne Thrope

Factory Bastard

I was going to vote for parole; Biggie is amusing when he's not brushing Dove's hair and awarding her participation trophies while telling her how witty she is. BUT, I thought I'd better hear the arguments first.

This right here is exactly what the 5th is for. You should have exercised that right. You're as delusional as Dove.
Denied. Not rehabilitated.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Dove ?? ahahahaha the only thing she kicks around is the bloody alphabet :LOL3:
Ive yet to see someone talk so much with so very little said

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
All I’m saying is that if peaches dies while I am stuck here I will never forgive bastard fairy

OP
OP
Bastard Factory

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator

It was great to see her holding them accountable for their panel abuse. As a victim of panel abuse and lying myself I am saying.

You should give me permission to show you 'panel abuse'...

Let me know.

I vote for

Bastardo Fucktard can Suck My Nuts.

Am I on your Bucket List?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Seamajor up there discussing politics.. Oak should have a light day :LOL3:

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Shoo old bird.. I'm tired of your geriatric spittle on my ankles.. go kick your cat or something.