Peoples Parole Poll Hearing for Stinkyfinger

Peoples Parole Poll

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
Parole hearing for Meltdown Inmate 129 AKA Stinkyfinger has begun...

6gv4zNp.jpg

Inmate 129 of Bastard Factory Forums is currently serving a ninety day sentence for both Thread-Jacking violations and a voluntary request to be exiled that was quickly granted. Inmate 129 has a long history of emoji abuse and redundancies. There was an 'incident' caught on surveillance late hours of April 16th as Mods made there rounds Inmate 129 was discovered moaning in another inmates bunk. Inmate 129 has no G.E.D. or high school diploma. He has a fifth-grade spelling/reading level, does not know how to write and tends to cut and paste often. Inmate 129 wants to go back to working as a Crime Scene Cleaner if paroled.

An assessment puts Inmate 129 at medium risk for exile reentry.

Exiled Status Report
Paranoid | Moderate
Schizoid | Moderate
Schizotypal | Very High
Antisocial | Low
Histrionic | High
Narcissistic | High
Avoidant | Moderate
Dependent | Low
Obsessive-Compulsive | Very High
Mediocrity | Very High​

* Peoples Parole PoLL will close Monday, June 17 1:00 p.m.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Things are starting to look promising for old Stinky.

getting flipped off by almost half the ppl - very promising

lol

I fucked off from another place for good cos of cp, it seems forums are not as popular as they once was, so what now they except even kiddie fiddlers, surely it can’t have come to that, a kiddie fiddler back stabbing grass ? Lol I might find something else to do with my time.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Things are starting to look promising for old Stinky.

getting flipped off by almost half the ppl - very promising

lol

I fucked off from another place for good cos of cp, it seems forums are not as popular as they once was, so what now they except even kiddie fiddlers, surely it can’t have come to that, a kiddie fiddler back stabbing grass ? Lol I might find something else to do with my time.
No! Don't leave! :(