Pet Thread

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
Post your pets.

This is Pandora. Technically she's Pandora #2. Pandora #1 was a cat I had when I was really little, and Pandora 2 looks just like her, hence the name. I got her from a friend. They got some stupid bichon mix and it didn't like their cat(that they'd had for several years) and somehow they ended up choosing the fleabag when push came to shove. It's okay though, she's way happier with me. Her old owner got butthurt because now she's super affectionate and she never was with them. Teehee.
vHmSoDEm.jpg

Her favorite punk band is The Misfits.
vsceoItm.jpg

She's a senior kitty so she sleeps a lot. My chest is one of her favorite places.
k9ArBuKm.jpg

Pretending to be asleep.
a0IHgD7m.jpg

She loves sleeping under the blankets. She prefers you hold them up for her so she can go under, otherwise she'll burrow in on her own.
cMy7BPGm.jpg

She claimed her own corner of the couch. She loves sleeping on her toys for some reason. She doesn't really play with them, just sleeps with them. She'll rearrange them too. Her favorite is a blue thing that looks like a Fraggle.
nSEBUwOm.jpg

zPvuTpIm.jpg

YmWuzkJm.jpg

bKlubjGm.jpg

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
This is Lucifer(should've named her fucking Garfield with how fat she is). She was a juvenile stray that we started feeding. I would go outside to smoke and she would usually come over to hang out with me. At first she was scrawny and covered in ticks, and it looked like she had been in a few fights. She would chase other cats that tried to eat any of her food, and she routinely fought with raccoons. I witnessed her chase the biggest raccoon I've seen in my life up into a tree, and she was just circling the bottom of it waiting for it to come down so she could keep fucking with it. One day I went down to my basement to laundry or something and she was just chilling. She forced open the screen on a window to get inside. We weren't sure if we were going to keep her at first but eventually we stopped sending her back outside. She still tries to escape sometimes though. We've had her for probably a year, give or take.
TiFXtknm.jpg

ddRmN9Mm.jpg

She has her own Fraggle. Pandora refused to share.
VFN3Nhem.jpg

She likes to randomly llay down(usually in a spot on the middle of the floor) and roll onto her back, and just sit there indefinitely. She's a strange one.
PBc559zm.jpg

IA1xQzim.jpg

She gets along moderately well with Pandora. Usually they're okay. Sometimes Lucifer is an asshole though. She likes to chase Pandora. Sometimes she'll jump on her back like she's trying to mount her, and she starts biting her neck. I wouldn't really care(it's play after all) but she's like twice as big as Pandora. Pandora knows if she stays near me I'll protect her though.
4MtpSP7m.jpg

KPKjVexm.jpg

kO1Tim4m.jpg

For some reason Pandora REALLLLLY likes sniffing Lucifer's asshole. Maybe they're scissor sisters. Also, it's rare that they'll both be on that chair at the same time. It's prime real estate. Lucifer scratches the fuck out of that window like every day. I've thought about putting her in a harness and letting her go outside for a little while, but ticks are super bad in my area this year. Tough luck, kitty.
hxIKH79m.jpg

AKJqaccm.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
If you have a dog and a cat and your place is on fire the dog will bark to let you know while the cat can care less if your ass burn's up- - -just saying

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
This is Luna, she's a lil over 6 months old.

and this is one of my 4 kitties Peaches.

Last edited by a moderator:

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I love hearing about your kitties Gyro, they are lucky to have such a caring dad.

Haze, once again you are talking out your ass about something you know nothing about.

OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
I mean, one time I was having my furnace cleaned/repaired and the carbon monoxide detector went off. The cats were already acting weird before it alarmed. Most of the time they sleep with me, I'm sure they'd let me know if there was a fire.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
Is there a reason they are in such small cages?

Will they not eat dead bugs? Crickets, mealworms, I can feel those. Grasshoppers?! Nope.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Yes, the younger ones are in small enclosures so they find their food.... Spiders big and small have a lair, I thought this was obvious? They don’t fare well in huge spaces.. slings will eat dead prey but adults feel food so no...

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
My babies.

This is Luci Furr:

Luci Furr is a dainty lilac point Burmese. I call her a Siamese though cause all my cats have had her markings in some shade and the have all been Siamese. She's a feisty lover of a cat. Her favorite toy is string. She prefers the string to fly overhead and to jump to snatch it. She is obsessed with my laundry closet. Sleeps by it, stares at it, news at it, pets it often and screams for it to be cracked open if closed for too long. She is a droplet when happy. Drip drip drip goes the Luci.
IMG_2140.JPG

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I would feed them the bottom of my shoe- - - - - - -I don't mine bugs or snakes but hate spiders!!!

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
This is Loki Anubis.

Aka Stinkapuss, Skinky Pants, Stiiink, Stinky, Stinkasaurus Rex, Stinka Furr (Luci's main squeeze), Snarf, Snarfy, Snarfarific, Snarfapuss, Snarfykins, Snarfapatomoose, Little Man, Fat Boy, My Fattykins, My Fat Boy, BELLY. Loki! Loke! Lok, Loksters....

It really just go on and on.

It's very hard to grab his attention without food, this him being a tubsters. He's the only boy cat to find me since I was in preschool/kindergerden. Loki is nothing like him or any cat I've experienced. His eyes are small and narrow, and he mostly looks donnish/super chill enough, that I have very little clue as to his thoughts. He is a sweetheart with me, but all he seems to want to do with Luci is dominate her or completly submit to her. He's 1.5so I attribute it to hormones, yes he is fixed. He adores me. He greets me at the door, follows me around, typically keeps track of me. Luci used to do all that and more (in a sophisticated way(?)) but she has grown jealous and resentful of him, and never really liked him from the start. She's pretty mean to him so I typically end up breaking there shit up and loving on him to build his confidence. It's all backfiring, ha. He now feels confident to wamp on her, and he's got the weight to do it. She no longer will accept my attention while upset about him. Kitty psychology. I've learned new tricks lately, I'm getting them in line.

Loki loves to play. He loves string the most, but he is a hunter. He likes to stalk, be patient and coy, seem vulnerable, then fucking strike! He likes hard pats to the upper thighs and being slung onto my shoulder. He is an extremely finicky eater. He only wants Lucis food which is low protein due to stones and a surgery to remove them. He is still a kid and has done this since I first got him as a small sick kitten. This may explain how dence he is and why his head remains small in proportion to his body.

He's a loveable dork, my sweet boy.

Attachments

• IMG_1399.JPG
    IMG_1399.JPG
    645.8 KB · Views: 6
OP
OP
Gyroscope

Gyroscope

OmniPoster
Site Supporter
My cats usually sleep with me. If Pandora runs out of food or wants me to let her back under the covers she'll paw at my mouth/nose until I wake up. Adorable.